Jif Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread

25% less fat than peanut butter. Creamy. Fresh roasted peanut taste. 60% peanuts. Contains no preservatives No refrigeration required.

Jif Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread does this taste as good as the regular one? I'm looking for a reduced fat peanut butter.
Whats the calorie difference?
Does it taste like the original?
Start your review of Jif Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread!
Product Highlights
This reduced fat peanut has a great taste to it unlike some other brands that tend to lose some of the flavorin 10 reviews
It's really good on cookies I love it a lot ,in the morning I always make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich .in 6 reviews
You can't even tell that you are eating reduced fat - tastes just as same as the normal one to me!in 4 reviews
Tried this and loved it I actually prefer the reduced fat over the regular I think it tastes so much better.in 4 reviews
This peanut butter does not taste good, just go ahead and get the "full fat" peanut butter and enjoy the little bit more fat, and a little bit more sugarin 4 reviews
2 months agoMaryland
So, you know how normally, the "diet" versions of products taste line a really crappy sequel to your favorite foods? 100% opposite here. Reduced fat Jif tastes so much better! I don't even want the normal version..I eat this exclusively. Seriously it's so damn good!
10 months ago
I love this peanut butter. I use this for when I make peanut butter toast. I also use the small travel cups to take to work when I bring apple slices with me. The consistency of the spread is great and is not too thick. It is a great price point for a very great product. I highly reccomend this to any of my peanut butter lovers out there.
a year agoLos Angeles , CA
I picked this up by mistake, not realizing it was low fat. I was worried since it was low fat that there would be a big difference in taste compared to the normal one - but I really didn't notice (and I LOVE peanut butter). If you're looking for a low fat peanut butter, this one is good!
6 months agoMaitland, FL
The texture of this PB isn't as creamy and smooth as full fat PB. The taste of it isn't THAT great either and you're only saving a couple grams of fat, it's nothing drastic and the calories are the same. I personally would just get the regular PB.
5 months agoLansing, MI
My favorite peanut butter! Love that it’s reduced fat but you cannot taste a different. Doesn’t separate so there’s no need to stir. The perfect creaminess so the bread doesn’t tear. Jif has the best peanut butter flavor!
a year ago
This is my favorite peanut butter.  I eat it just about every morning for breakfast.  I like it because it is less greasy than regular peanut butter.  It isn't a calorie thing for me but a texture and flavor thing.  This peanut butter has great texture and flavor.  It doesn't separate like pretty much all other peanut butter which I love.  It is available in most grocery stores.
3 years agoLexington, KY
Don't buy reduced fat peanut butter (or anything) because the reduced fat is replaced with sugar. That's why this tastes just as good, and I find sweeter, than regular peanut butter. It's no healthier and actually probably less healthy than buying regular.
a year agoMorning View, KY
Jif Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread uploaded by Nicole Z.
This is the only peanut butter for me. I love the taste, and I love how creamy it is. It spreads nicely on bread, but I just enjoy eating it straight from the jar with a spoon. It's delicious & I would highly recommend it. I bought mine for about $2.79 at Kroger, and I always make sure to buy them in bulk to make sure I never run out.
a year agoTunkhannock, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Jif is always the best peanut butter. People say all peanut butter is the same but that’s definitely debatable and Jif will always be the winner in my opinion! It’s so creamy and smooth and the taste is always the best out of all the ones I’ve tried. It may be a little more expensive because of the name brand but it’s definitely worth it. It’s never too costly though.
6 months agoHuntsville, AL
Jif peanut butter has the best taste out of all the peanut butters I have tried. The reduced fat tastes just as good to me as the regular and is easy to spread. I like it on sandwiches and especially with apple slices. It is also delicious on its own by the spoonful for a snack.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Robin Marie C. 2 years ago
Skippy low fat is great skiff is icky