Jif Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread uploaded by Iesha T.Jif Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread uploaded by Madeline C.

BY JIF #17 in Nut & Seed Butters

25% less fat than peanut butter. Creamy. Fresh roasted peanut taste. 60% peanuts. Contains no preservatives No refrigeration required. see more...

• Jif Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread does this taste as g...2 Answers
  • Are there different varieties of flavors?5 Answers
  • Does it taste like the original?8 Answers
Jif Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread
  • "This reduced fat peanut has a great taste to it unlike some other brands that tend to lose some of the flavor" in 10 reviews
  • "It's really good on cookies I love it a lot ,in the morning I always make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ." in 6 reviews
  • "You can't even tell that you are eating reduced fat - tastes just as same as the normal one to me!" in 4 reviews
  • "Tried this and loved it I actually prefer the reduced fat over the regular I think it tastes so much better." in 4 reviews
  • "This peanut butter does not taste good, just go ahead and get the "full fat" peanut butter and enjoy the little bit more fat, and a little bit more sugar" in 4 reviews
Michelle B.
Cleveland , OH
Review for: Creamy more...
I like all variations of Jif peanut butter and the reduced fat one is no exception. It has a great taste with less the calories. Note that it does have a grittier texture than the Original Jif but it still tastes great. If you’re looking to cut some calories without ditching peanut butter all together, I would defiantly recommend!
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Don't buy reduced fat peanut butter (or anything) because the reduced fat is replaced with sugar. That's why this tastes just as good, and I find sweeter, than regular peanut butter. It's no healthier and actually probably less healthy than buying regular.
Lauren O.
Parsons, KS
Review for: Creamy more...
Peanut butter is my go to comfort food. I love JIF especially because it’s not oily like other brands, but it still maintains a good balance of salty and sweetness. If you’re into eating peanut butter straight out of the jar I’d go for this one!
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
Favorite peanut butter ever. Takes out all the grease and oil that is usually left on top. It's so creamy and thick and makes my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches great. It's a little pricey for a small jar but I will repurchase over and over again!
Clare K.
West Hartford, CT
I really like this product. Reduced fat jif peanut butter is the snack that I love to eat whenever I have had a rough day. The flavor is amazing and it tastes even better knowing how healthy it is. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Onyeka A.
The reduced fat version taste different. . . of course these things always do.I don't know if i can describe this very well, but sometimes it gives me the after taste of health? like almost an herbaly taste..
but peanut butter is supposed to be something you eat, then need to guzzle a gallon of water after just eating just one spoon, and this is exactly what it did. . . after i got used to the taste it was really good. but it on some whole wheat toasted bagels. .
mmm mmm so good.
Emily H.
I have to say I enjoy the regular jif over the reduced fat, but hey who doesn't enjoy the full calorie food of anything. The one problem I have with the reduced fat is that the consistency is much more tough and not as smooth and creamy as regular (which makes it a bit more difficult to spread on to a slice of bread). Other than that it is a good alternative to those trying to watch their fat intake.
Iesha T.
For this product to be reduced fat... you can not tell! I buy this brand often because it is priced right, an healthier alternative and is easy to find at a local Walmart. I recommend to all my family & friends.
Tommye J.
I used to love Jiff...until I tried other brands. Not only is it expensive, but the reduced fat Jiff tastes so much different than the normal! Usually there is a slight difference, but this one is obvious. It is sooooo sweet!! I don't know why. I figured the reduced fat Jiff would be less sweet, if anything...
Libby W.
Oxford, OH
My absolute favorite peanut butter. It tastes as great as the original Jif but is not as oily or fattening, which is always a plus! It is really easy to spread and a great cost. I love this brand of peanut butter and cannot imagine buying anything else
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
What are some good recipes for peanut butter?
Jennifer C.
Crunchy vs. Creamy???
Becca K.
Ixonia, WI
Does this taste like the original Jif peanut butter, even though it's reduced fat?
Chloe K.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Is this not as thick?
Amanda M.
Hamilton, ON
Is this product comparable in texture and flavor to the full fat variety of Jif peanut butter?