Jif Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
- "This reduced fat peanut has a great taste to it unlike some other brands that tend to lose some of the flavor" in 10 reviews
- "It's really good on cookies I love it a lot ,in the morning I always make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ." in 6 reviews
- "You can't even tell that you are eating reduced fat - tastes just as same as the normal one to me!" in 4 reviews
- "Tried this and loved it I actually prefer the reduced fat over the regular I think it tastes so much better." in 4 reviews
- "This peanut butter does not taste good, just go ahead and get the "full fat" peanut butter and enjoy the little bit more fat, and a little bit more sugar" in 4 reviews
but peanut butter is supposed to be something you eat, then need to guzzle a gallon of water after just eating just one spoon, and this is exactly what it did. . . after i got used to the taste it was really good. but it on some whole wheat toasted bagels. .
mmm mmm so good.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos