BY JIF #5 in Nut & Seed Butters

• I've tried almost every JiF's peanut Butter flavors but I...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the one with red lid and th...1 Answers
  • Is this gluten free?1 Answers
JIF Peanut Butter
  • "Peanut butter in general is pretty versatile, and I'd have to say that Jif is one of my favorite brands for peanut butter." in 22 reviews
  • "The only brand that has topped them is Peter Pan & thats mainly because I Love their Peanut Butter & Honey Peanut Butter!" in 15 reviews
  • "We go through a lot of peanut butter - on sandwiches, apple slices, crackers, pretzels, cookies...just a spoon." in 13 reviews
  • "I have always purchased JIF peanut butter, but my grocery store was having a sale on their store brand and I figured I would give it a try since peanut butter is peanut butter, right?" in 13 reviews
  • "I do like some of the newer line extensions with added ingredients (omega-3) but in general, you can't go wrong with Jif" in 8 reviews
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love Jif Peanut Butter, it's the only kind I buy! It so smooth and creamy. and comes in a variety of textures and flavors, although my favorite is the classic creamy peanut butter! I love using it to make smoothies, sandwiches, peanut butter cookies, Asian food...the list goes on! I always have a jar in my cabinet for my lunch/snacking needs.
Jessica S.
Ilion
Purchased at: Walmart
The only kind I’m allowed to buy for my family. Nothing else quite tastes as good. It makes for a great addition when baking as well!
KAREN Z.
Cornelius, NC
My favorite Peanut Butter in te World. Specially xtra crunchy!!! I LOVE IT with BANANA. #JifPeanutButter
Esma H.
Whoever said heaven didn't exist is a lair because this peanut butter is friggin to die for! it's the best damn peanut butter, in the whole world. Jif's peanut butter: It's fantastic."I mean, come on... it's Jif! How can you go wrong? Smooth, excellent taste, addictive as hell. Great on bread with jam, on crackers, celery, you name it!
Evelyn J.
Orem
The best tasty peanut butter, so creamy, so delicious. Perfect ckmyfor my everyday snack, celery and peanut butter! Yummy!!!
Breann o.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love they're chunky peanut butter. Smells great. Works well in peanut butter cookies. I love it. I love it with bananas
Lindsey W.
Creamy peanut butter is my favorite. It most definitely is creamy and there is always multiple sizes to choose from. A good price usually as well. Crunchy peanut butter is always a fun treat too! Nice texture, v and good amount of nuts!
Makaylea K.
Flint
Purchased at: Walmart
Im not a hyge fan with peanutbutter but i love the taste of Jiff! My peanut butter cookies are the bomb when i make them with this kind of peanut butter.
Julia F.
My ALL TIME FAVORITE PEANUT BUTTER. CRUNCHY OR SMOOTH. Peanut butter lasts a long time and they even make small position sized packs for on the go or position sized. The crunch has the right amount of crunch and peanuts and the creamy is very creamy and smooth with no oil on top to stir! I eat this peanut butter with rice cakes, apples, celery, and bananas! You can find anywhere and even coupons online.
emi r.
Providence, Rhode Island
great peanut butter - always on my dormroom shelf. goes great on rice cakes or crackers or cookies and perfect for when i don’t wan to leave my room for food!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Creamy or chunky?
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What's your favorite way to eat this product?
Sandy L.
Do you refrigerate your Jif peanut butter?
Renee W.
What do you think Jif peanut butter is best with?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you eat a big spoonful as a snack? I know I still do!