BY JIF #5 in Nut & Seed Butters

• I've tried almost every JiF's peanut Butter flavors but I...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the one with red lid and th...1 Answers
  • Is this gluten free?1 Answers
JIF Peanut Butter
  • "Peanut butter in general is pretty versatile, and I'd have to say that Jif is one of my favorite brands for peanut butter." in 22 reviews
  • "The only brand that has topped them is Peter Pan & thats mainly because I Love their Peanut Butter & Honey Peanut Butter!" in 15 reviews
  • "We go through a lot of peanut butter - on sandwiches, apple slices, crackers, pretzels, cookies...just a spoon." in 13 reviews
  • "I have always purchased JIF peanut butter, but my grocery store was having a sale on their store brand and I figured I would give it a try since peanut butter is peanut butter, right?" in 13 reviews
  • "I do like some of the newer line extensions with added ingredients (omega-3) but in general, you can't go wrong with Jif" in 8 reviews
Haylee F.
London, OH
Our family loves peanut butter! We use the all natural kind from Jif. It always works for a good trick go get dogs go take their medication. Also super good mixed with bananas and yogurt and frozen for people and dogs.
BOUTH A.

My go-to yogurt brand is yoplait. I've tried plenty of brands before, but I always come back to this one. They have the flavors and the texture down to a tee. Each individual package/container is perfect for on the go. My favorite flavor is the harvest peach, but I do really like the strawberry mango and strawberry banana. It's great for breakfast (just add a granola bar). If you want a delicious treat on a hot day, try filling cupcake liners with yogurt and freezing it. It's a nice cold snack that taste delicious and doesn't make you feel guilty. If you buy the light versions, you can slash the calorie count to 100 Cal.
Maddie F.
I've grown up on this peanut butter so I love it! It's so so so good! 10/10 would recommend the creamy peanut butter! Everytime I open a new jar I can't help but smile.
Aliss T.
I love the smooth peanut butter from this brand. I eat it with açai bowls or even smoothies. It’s super smooth and the taste is very nutty, you don’t need a lot to taste it on the smoothie.
Kellie m.
bridgeport
Jif peanut butter is my absolutely favorite. I am a crunchy kinda girl and their extra crunchy is my absolute favorite. I keep it at my desk for a spoonful or to use on my English muffins. I recommend to anyone who prefers crunchy PB.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
This is my favorite peanut butter product. I am very satisfied with the flavor as well as the texture. It's is so creamy. The product is priced well and is worth every penny. I also love to use in some of my recipes while baking. This peanut butter is also great on sandwiches, crackers, and even just for eating by itself. I highly recommend this product to others.
Yashira L.
Florida
This is a family must have we allways have it in the pantry we all love peautbutter and this is the best peanut butter brand! I use it for sandwhiches also for my protien shakes for baking for smoothies, for so many diffrent things.
Cristina G.
I love Jif’s Natural peanut butter. It’s a healthier version of the original from my childhood. It has less the artificial chemicals and additives.

My favorite way to eat this is to spread some on gluten free waffles for a quick and healthy on-the-go breakfast. In addition, I love apples with peanut spread and if I have a sweet tooth, I’ll add some semi-sweet chocolate chips! Of course, my dog loves it on everything! Lol It’s definitely pit bull approved! #influenstereats
Meredith S.
Not sure my kids would survive without this. The taste is smoother than other brands as well.
Ayashia S.
Coward, SC
Jif is my favorite peanut butter. I love the crunchy one. I pretty much love anything with nuts. it seems nuts make everything better. This is a must have for a PB & J sandwich.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Creamy or chunky?
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What's your favorite way to eat this product?
Sandy L.
Do you refrigerate your Jif peanut butter?
Renee W.
What do you think Jif peanut butter is best with?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you eat a big spoonful as a snack? I know I still do!