BY JIF #5 in Nut & Seed Butters

• I've tried almost every JiF's peanut Butter flavors but I...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the one with red lid and th...1 Answers
  • Is this gluten free?1 Answers
JIF Peanut Butter
  • "Peanut butter in general is pretty versatile, and I'd have to say that Jif is one of my favorite brands for peanut butter." in 22 reviews
  • "The only brand that has topped them is Peter Pan & thats mainly because I Love their Peanut Butter & Honey Peanut Butter!" in 15 reviews
  • "We go through a lot of peanut butter - on sandwiches, apple slices, crackers, pretzels, cookies...just a spoon." in 13 reviews
  • "I have always purchased JIF peanut butter, but my grocery store was having a sale on their store brand and I figured I would give it a try since peanut butter is peanut butter, right?" in 13 reviews
  • "I do like some of the newer line extensions with added ingredients (omega-3) but in general, you can't go wrong with Jif" in 8 reviews
Casey N.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I can't say that I prefer Jif to any other brand of Peanut butter out there. I like to buy Jif when I can afford name brand products and it isn't really that much more expensive, but I am not really brand loyal to them. I am just as happy with store brand as I am with this name brand product. I do like the Jif crunchy peanut butter and I do believe it has a fresher taste over store brand peanut butter.
Nina T.
I love JIF Peanut Butter and of course so do my kids! My daughter takes after me and loves to eat it by the spoon full! My kids are in the picky eaters stage, but PB & J is their favorite lunch time food and then PB and Apples for snack! They won't eat anything but JIF! The creamy PB is great and I love the crunchy because it is full peanuts unlike other brands that aren't always full peanuts!
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
I love peanut butter so much! Jiff is the only brand my family uses and it's by far the best. I am a personal fan of creamy but every now and again I can do crunchy! I think the flavor is so good. I eat peanut butter on apples, toast, english muffins, peanut butter and banana sandwiches and so much more! I just love that eating a snack with peanut butter can hold me over until my next meal!
Sara R.
Misenheimer, NC
I personally really like Jif Peanut butter. However, apart from not being good for your health, it has a bit of a fake taste of peanut. This product is supposed to be Peanut butter, obviously. But I think it is more like candy than peanut butter.
I like having it once in a while but not that much. If you try it with Jelly it'll give it a special taste. I like it.
Overall, its a good product which I recommend. However, its not an 'A' product.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
I really only buy this brand of peanut better. I believe this product has the best tasting peanut butter. My local convenience store has this product and so does the supermarket I get my groceries at. Very satisfied and definitely recommend it to any peanut butter lover.
Holly P.
Casper, WY
Choosy Moms Choose Jif :) But really, Its super good for my babies and if its something i like and something they like along with being good for them? Heck yes! I remember when I was little my mother would always be talking and teaching me to always choose the brands you trust. Now 20 years later I find I am still choosing Jif, with my own little one. I know it seems silly, and some may say "its just a peanut butter" but to me its instilling values and tradition. Thats exactly what I will teach my little boy.
Glenda N.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love the "Natural" Jif peanut butter - I probably go through one every 3-4 weeks (just by myself!). It is a great peanut butter for spreading on toast, mixing into oatmeal or even baking with. Tastes very natural, not too sweet or salty. It ties with Peter Pan as the best PB out there!
Julian R.
Raleigh, NC
Granted natural peanut butter is healthier, but you want some creamy processed goodness, Jif is superior to all others. I have tried others. Store brands, Peter Pan, Reese's, you name it. Jif is the best one out there. Delicious on its own, with fruit, in sandwiches, even slathered between pancakes with maple syrup (you'll have to trust me on this one, and TRY it).
Tammy M.
Follansbee
We always have creamy jiff in our cabinet. Jiff just tastes great alone and with jelly. I like jiff on crackers as a spread. It is worth the cost and a great value for the best peanut flavor. I would highly recommend Jiff to everyone because it is worth trying.
Amanda C.
Southbury, CT
Peanut butter, especially JIF peanut butter, tastes good on almost EVERYTHING. JIF is the only brand we ever had in our house growing up. It is just the right balance of salty & sweet & so creamy. You can use it on a PB&J sandwich, on crackers, melt it over ice-cream, on celery sticks... a lot of things!
The only bad is that many people have peanut allergies & for some reason all brands of peanut butter are really expensive!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Creamy or chunky?
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What's your favorite way to eat this product?
Sandy L.
Do you refrigerate your Jif peanut butter?
Renee W.
What do you think Jif peanut butter is best with?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you eat a big spoonful as a snack? I know I still do!