BY JIF #5 in Nut & Seed Butters

• I've tried almost every JiF's peanut Butter flavors but I...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the one with red lid and th...1 Answers
  • Is this gluten free?1 Answers
JIF Peanut Butter
  • "Peanut butter in general is pretty versatile, and I'd have to say that Jif is one of my favorite brands for peanut butter." in 22 reviews
  • "The only brand that has topped them is Peter Pan & thats mainly because I Love their Peanut Butter & Honey Peanut Butter!" in 15 reviews
  • "We go through a lot of peanut butter - on sandwiches, apple slices, crackers, pretzels, cookies...just a spoon." in 13 reviews
  • "I have always purchased JIF peanut butter, but my grocery store was having a sale on their store brand and I figured I would give it a try since peanut butter is peanut butter, right?" in 13 reviews
  • "I do like some of the newer line extensions with added ingredients (omega-3) but in general, you can't go wrong with Jif" in 8 reviews
Kimmie V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Best peanut butter brand ever!!!!! They make a Crunchy Honey peanut butter and it is everything. I️ used to eat peanut butter and honey sandwiches growing up and Jiff came out with the peanut butter with honey in it and it’s all I️ ever buy now!!!
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
I had peanut butter in the pantry but it was just too stiff to spread without tearing up the bread.
I read a comparison chart and found Peter Pan was favored for its smooth spread.
And the taste was better than the other brand too.
Yashira L.
Florida
This is a family must have we allways have it in the pantry we all love peautbutter and this is the best peanut butter brand! I use it for sandwhiches also for my protien shakes for baking for smoothies, for so many diffrent things.
Candy M.
Clearwater , FL
My all time favorite brand. I love JIF naturals the best. It’s creamy and just the right amount of salt. Very nice peanut butter. I pick it up at Publix and it’s a healthy snack in moderation. Totally recommend it to others!
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Jif creamy butter has been and will always be the only brand of peanut butter that I’m willing to consume. It’s the only good kind and it’s not expensive at all. I can enjoy it on a sandwich or with celery!
Anne K.
Indianapolis
I love how creamy this product is. When I was younger I used Peter Pan but got sick from it. So I tried Jif and I never went back! When someone asks I always recommend this brand because it is the best
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is onebofbour favorite peanut butters. We particularly like the crunchy version. It's full of tons if peanuts and makes the best cookies and peanut butter and banana sandwiches for my son. Great flavor.
Haylee F.
London, OH
Our family loves peanut butter! We use the all natural kind from Jif. It always works for a good trick go get dogs go take their medication. Also super good mixed with bananas and yogurt and frozen for people and dogs.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I love JIF peanut butter it’s the only one I purchased. Even growing up I would tell my mom I wanted the chunky peanut butter. It makes the best peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Jaimy B.
I LOVE peanut butter. Jif peanut butter is just okay. I can’t really taste it if I don’t add a lot of it. It’s also not as thick and creamy as peanut butter should be.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Creamy or chunky?
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What's your favorite way to eat this product?
Sandy L.
Do you refrigerate your Jif peanut butter?
Renee W.
What do you think Jif peanut butter is best with?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you eat a big spoonful as a snack? I know I still do!