BY JIF #5 in Nut & Seed Butters

• I've tried almost every JiF's peanut Butter flavors but I...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the one with red lid and th...1 Answers
  • Is this gluten free?1 Answers
JIF Peanut Butter
  • "Peanut butter in general is pretty versatile, and I'd have to say that Jif is one of my favorite brands for peanut butter." in 22 reviews
  • "The only brand that has topped them is Peter Pan & thats mainly because I Love their Peanut Butter & Honey Peanut Butter!" in 15 reviews
  • "We go through a lot of peanut butter - on sandwiches, apple slices, crackers, pretzels, cookies...just a spoon." in 13 reviews
  • "I have always purchased JIF peanut butter, but my grocery store was having a sale on their store brand and I figured I would give it a try since peanut butter is peanut butter, right?" in 13 reviews
  • "I do like some of the newer line extensions with added ingredients (omega-3) but in general, you can't go wrong with Jif" in 8 reviews
michelleday67 D.
Elk Grove, CA
I LOVE Jiff!  I've used this peanut butter for years.  It is super creamy and has a wonderful flavor.  I find that other brands dry out but not Jiff.  It stays nice and creamy.  I use this in my peanut butter cookies too and it is perfect.  I would recommend this to everyone!
Cristina G.
I love Jif’s Natural peanut butter. It’s a healthier version of the original from my childhood. It has less the artificial chemicals and additives.

My favorite way to eat this is to spread some on gluten free waffles for a quick and healthy on-the-go breakfast. In addition, I love apples with peanut spread and if I have a sweet tooth, I’ll add some semi-sweet chocolate chips! Of course, my dog loves it on everything! Lol It’s definitely pit bull approved! #influenstereats
Rushan M.
Evans, GA
I like that jif has a variety of products. Their peanut butter is one of my favorites! I can eat it with almost anything. It’s not hard to find and it’s healthy! Everyone should be getting some peanut butter in !
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
This is my favorite peanut butter. I buy this brand only. The price is great on it. The butter is so smooth. I love eating this with apple slices and my boys love it on pb and j sandwiches. I would recommend.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This peanut butter has never disappointed me in the years I've been using it.  This is something I associate with when I was a kid and it's always maintained consistent quality throughout the years.  I would highly recommend this item to anyone.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Ive always eaten JIF since I was a kid, and its what I think imof when I think of peanut butter..I usually buy the creamy and its nice and thick without snagging the bread, I believe they reduced the sugar recently too
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
One of the best peanut butters out there. This peanut butter helps make a mean PB&J. I️t is very cream and has that peanut taste we all want. I️ usually pick this up from Walmart or a local grocery store.
Rhonda C.
Jif is my favorite Peanut Butter, It is just so flavorful, and tastes just like peanuts. I love Jif. I buy Jif smooth Peanut Butter most of the time. I have bought others, such as Peter Pan, Skippy. I would recommend Jif to anyone who loves Peanut Butter. Thanks Jif.
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
Love the flavor of Jif peanut butter. It's one of the best ones out there. It's not over bearing peanut butter flavor; like some other brands. It has great flavor. I usually pair the peanut butter with apples when eating them. balances it out very well
Yashira L.
Florida
This is a family must have we allways have it in the pantry we all love peautbutter and this is the best peanut butter brand! I use it for sandwhiches also for my protien shakes for baking for smoothies, for so many diffrent things.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Creamy or chunky?
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What's your favorite way to eat this product?
Sandy L.
Do you refrigerate your Jif peanut butter?
Renee W.
What do you think Jif peanut butter is best with?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you eat a big spoonful as a snack? I know I still do!