Jif® Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Spread 12 oz

by JIF

Jif Naturally Flavored Cinnamon Peanut Butter Spread Rise and Shine! Jif Peanut Butter in breakfast-inspired cinnamon flavor is sure to start your day with a smile. It's the perfect way to top your toast, pancakes or waffles. Try filling all the nooks and crannies in your English muffin, or stirring a spoonful into your oatmeal. You can also feel good knowing that each serving of Jif Cinnamon Flavored Peanut Butter Spread contains 7g of delicious protein to keep you at your best! Discover why the best mornings start with Jif! Rise and Shine! Jif Peanut Butter in breakfast-inspired cinnamon flavor is sure to start your day with a smile. It's the perfect way to top your toast, pancakes or waffles. Try filling all the nooks and crannies in your English muffin, or stirring a spoonful into your oatmeal. You can also feel good knowing that each serving of Jif Cinnamon Flavored Peanut Butter Spread contains 7g of delicious protein to keep you at your best! Discover why the best mornings start with Jif!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jif® Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Spread 12 oz!
Pensacola, FL
Jif® Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Spread 12 oz uploaded by Samantha H.
Pretty good actually. Just a hint of cinnamon. It is so good with a honey crisp apple! I bet it would be good on a bagel too!
Marcellus, NY
My favorite of the mixed Jif flavors. Tastes delicious on toast or even with a classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Williamsburg, VA
Jif® Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Spread 12 oz uploaded by brenna D.
It has a very good flavor and hint of cinnamon adds to my morning breakfast toast. It was really creamy and tasty
I never considered cinnamon and peanut butter! Tasted great fried with bananas as "The Elvis sandwich!".
Loved it! My oldest son loves it it became his favorite, also my little girl likes it!
Jif® Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Spread 12 oz uploaded by Keshia D.
Got this to try and I love it. The cinnamon is not overpowering and great in my pb&j :)

Looking for your answer?