BY JIF

Jif Naturally Flavored Cinnamon Peanut Butter Spread Rise and Shine! Jif Peanut Butter in breakfast-inspired cinnamon flavor is sure to start your day with a smile. It's the perfect way to top your toast, pancakes or waffles. Try filling all the nooks and crannies in your English muffin, or stirring a spoonful into your oatmeal. You can also feel good knowing that each serving of Jif Cinnamon Flavored Peanut Butter Spread contains 7g of delicious protein to keep you at your best! Discover why the best mornings start with Jif! Rise and Shine! Jif Peanut Butter in breakfast-inspired cinnamon flavor is sure to start your day with a smile. It's the perfect way to top your toast, pancakes or waffles. Try filling all the nooks and crannies in your English muffin, or stirring a spoonful into your oatmeal. You can also feel good knowing that each serving of Jif Cinnamon Flavored Peanut Butter Spread contains 7g of delicious protein to keep you at your best! Discover why the best mornings start with Jif! see more...

Tanya G.
New Orleans, LA
I feel like I want to love it. I love cinnamon, I love peanut butter, and I love apples, so this sounded like my way to get everything at once! For me, the cinnamon flavor really isn't there. I also personally find the texture of the peanut butter a little too creamy and oily, if that's a thing. I love the idea, and I want to love this way more than I do. I gave it a try, but it just didn't do it for me!
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
If you’ve not tried this it’s a must! I am not a huge fan of peanut butter, but this is amazing. Gives it just enough of a cinnamon taste and turns the whole thing around! Love it. Would definitely recommend
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
I tried this at one point because it was in the clearance section. I love cinnamon so I figured why not? I could only eat a tiny bit at a time because it was too much cinnamon for me. I wouldn’t buy again. It was interesting for something different than peanut butter.
Junika J.
I'm not a huge fan of peanut butter unless it's got honey or some flavor to it! I love cinnamon so when I saw this I had to get it! I absolutely love it. The flavor is so amazing I could just eat it out the jar.
Savannah H.
My kids really enjoy it when I make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with this! The cinnamon flavor is really delicious in peanut butter. I give this 5 star but, go out and get it to see for yourself. Jif® Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Spread 12 oz
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
Love this peanut butter! Perfect touch of cinnamon! I eat it plain, on crackers, bread & in smoothies! Also, great addition to baking! Great price and available at your local grocery store! Definitely recommend!
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
This is one of my husband favorite PB's. it does come in a smaller container and is a little bit more expensive. We don't buy it every shopping trip, maybe once every 3-6 months. Pleasant cinnamon flavor. We recommend!
ANNE F.
PATERSON, NJ
I got this product as a complimentary Crowdtap freebie to try. I didn't realize the combination of the cinnamon would somewhat clash a little with the peanut butter like it did. I was kind of disappointed. But I did make some yummy three ingredient cookies with it that I loved. They were gluten-free so it helped. The other ways I have tried this is on a rice cake with some fruit like bananas or apples. It's better to use with those type of things or eat right out of a jar if you are the only one eating it.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
I really liked this product. Honestly, I was a little skeptical but was pleasantly surprised. My husband and one of our children liked it as well. The product has the same texture, look and creaminess of regular Jif peanut butter. Of course, it also has that wonderful peanut smell. However, it does include a cinnamon taste; nothing overpowering, but definitely enough there for it to be recognizable. It adds a little something extra and a bit more sweetness to a peanut butter dish. I actually can't wait to try some peanut butter cookies with it. I think they'll turn out really well. I think I will buy this product in the future and expect it to recommend it too.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I received this product #free from #CrowdTap to test & review! I love peanut butter & this has cinnamon in it also... I like cinnamon so I was excited to try it but I'm not a huge cinnamon fan so it was just ok for me but perfect for people who love cinnamon The cinnamon flavor overpowers the peanut butter & it is a strong flavor I would recommend to people who love cinnamon I'm just not that person!