BY JIF

Rusti H.
Rusti H.
Review for: Jif® Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Spread 12 oz
So at first I thought Cinnamon in peanut butter, I don't know. But this year has been about trying new things and so here it goes. This is simply amazingly good. I've tried it with pears, banana, celery and on toast. I've loved it all 3 times. It will be a great addition to my cabinet and my mouth. is the perfect mixture of peanut butter and cinnamon. You won't be disappointed.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: Jif® Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Spread 12 oz
Jif Peanut Butter and Cinnamon spread makes a nice fall snack addition. Slather over granola bars, dip apple slices, or layer on multi-grain bread. Just use your imagination. This type of peanut butter is infused with just enough cinnamon in every bite, not overpowering. This fall you may need to give it a try and find it soon becomes a staple in your family pantry.
Leleinia L.
Leleinia L.
Brawley, CA
This peanut butter with cinnamon gives that extra kick. Surprise the kids on their next sand which or snack, this naturally flavored spread is delicious. If you like cinnamon I definitely would try this spread out. Jif has perfected the two perfectly.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
New favorite! It is game changing in oatmeal. I think at Christmas/Thanksgiving time it'll be great in sweet treats for a little something different. It's amazing and has a good cinnamon flavor that's not too strong.
TinaMarie C.
TinaMarie C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Jif® Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Spread 12 oz
Where do they sell this product ive searched my local stores and nothing ! This is by far the best peanut butter ive tasted EVER!
Brizeida B.
Brizeida B.
Review for: Jif® Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Spread 12 oz
Loved it! My oldest son loves it it became his favorite, also my little girl likes it!
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland , OR
Review for: Jif® Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Spread 12 oz
My mom and I tried out this product, and it tastes amazing. It doesn't taste like a cinnamon mill, so you aren't overpowered, but the cinnamon is a great addition to the peanut butter. It's good enough to eat from the jar. I can't  wait to try this in toast, apples, oatmeal, celery....etc.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Review for: Jif® Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Spread 12 oz
This is one of my husband favorite PB's. it does come in a smaller container and is a little bit more expensive. We don't buy it every shopping trip, maybe once every 3-6 months. Pleasant cinnamon flavor. We recommend!
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Review for: Jif® Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Spread 12 oz
My kids really enjoy it when I make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with this! The cinnamon flavor is really delicious in peanut butter. I give this 5 star but, go out and get it to see for yourself. Jif® Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Spread 12 oz
brenna d.
brenna d.
Williamsburg, VA
Review for: Jif® Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Spread 12 oz
It has a very good flavor and hint of cinnamon adds to my morning breakfast toast. It was really creamy and tasty