- "Peanut butter in general is pretty versatile, and I'd have to say that Jif is one of my favorite brands for peanut butter." in 22 reviews
- "The only brand that has topped them is Peter Pan & thats mainly because I Love their Peanut Butter & Honey Peanut Butter!" in 15 reviews
- "We go through a lot of peanut butter - on sandwiches, apple slices, crackers, pretzels, cookies...just a spoon." in 13 reviews
- "I have always purchased JIF peanut butter, but my grocery store was having a sale on their store brand and I figured I would give it a try since peanut butter is peanut butter, right?" in 13 reviews
- "I do like some of the newer line extensions with added ingredients (omega-3) but in general, you can't go wrong with Jif" in 8 reviews
JIF makes quality peanut butter, the kind that is easy to stir, easy to spread, has great flavor, and doesn’t disappoint. I’ll use the creamy and the crunchy versions to make a sandwich, or in baking recipes for some added yumminess... I’ve never been disappointed with the quality of JIF peanut butters. And the price is reasonable, so I can buy a large jar and know that I won’t be spending unnecessary money on a staple in my home.
Choosy moms and dads may choose JIF, but I’m choosy for myself and I choose it too!
I read a comparison chart and found Peter Pan was favored for its smooth spread.
And the taste was better than the other brand too.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos