JIF Peanut Butter

by JIF

#3 in Nut Butters

Which spread do you prefer most? JIF Peanut Butter [product:ferrero-nutella-450g-glas] Hershey's Spreads Chocolate Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter Spread - 14oz or something else????
How good does this taste
Do you prefer creamy or chunky peanut butter?
Start your review of JIF Peanut Butter !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Peanut butter in general is pretty versatile, and I'd have to say that Jif is one of my favorite brands for peanut butter.in reviews
The only brand that has topped them is Peter Pan & thats mainly because I Love their Peanut Butter & Honey Peanut Butter!in reviews
We go through a lot of peanut butter - on sandwiches, apple slices, crackers, pretzels, cookies...just a spoon.in reviews
I have always purchased JIF peanut butter, but my grocery store was having a sale on their store brand and I figured I would give it a try since peanut butter is peanut butter, right?in reviews
I do like some of the newer line extensions with added ingredients (omega-3) but in general, you can't go wrong with Jifin reviews
Ekta P.
The best peanut butter, I grew up eating this and it’s still my go to now! I love the variations they have for my ever changing diets
Josh B.
Coaling, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Jif peanut butter is the best. It’s flavor is out of this world and it spreads so easy and smooth.
Shelby V.
Luverne, MN
Choosy moms choose JIF for a reason, it’s always good. It’s still my go to after trying many brands of peanut butter.
Lexi V.
Moxee, WA
Always have this in my house. My child absolutely can't get enough! Works in a variety of recipes and is always great for on the go snacks.
Rushan M.
Evans, GA
I like that jif has a variety of products. Their peanut butter is one of my favorites! I can eat it with almost anything. It’s not hard to find and it’s healthy! Everyone should be getting some peanut butter in !
Samanda J.
Hyde Park, MA
JIF Peanut Butter  uploaded by Samanda J.
JIF Peanut Butter  uploaded by Samanda J.
Purchased at: Publix
Do you randomly crave a snack but don’t want it to be boring? I’d suggest to grab your jif peanut butter & let the creativity flow. You will not be disappointed. It’s creamy and has the perfect balance of sweet & salty to go with a plain toast, crackers, fruits of veggies
Leslie P.
This is the most perfect peanut butter. It's great on sandwiches. I also use it as a dip for apples or celery. I have put it in rice krispie squares to pump up the flavor.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
This peanut butter has never disappointed me in the years I've been using it.  This is something I associate with when I was a kid and it's always maintained consistent quality throughout the years.  I would highly recommend this item to anyone.
Rachel A.
Greenville, TX
JIF is our household favorite peanut butter of choice. The pantry is not complete without at least 2 jars of JIF.
Reniten W.
JIF Peanut Butter  uploaded by Reniten W.
I wish I felt like walking in the kitchen to take photos of all the food items I’m reviewing but I simply don’t get paid for these reviews so I apologize for not adding photos to all my reviews unless the item happens to be in the same room as me. I have the jif with the omega 3 and it taste similar to the regular jif. But you can tell they’ve added something to the recipe. I love it. This is my last food post because most of my food is in the kitchen where I am currently not. Ugh. Now I want to just take a quick photo. Ignore the beginning of this post. I don’t feel like deleting it... photo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...