BY JIF #3 in Nut & Seed Butters

JIF Peanut Butter
  • "Peanut butter in general is pretty versatile, and I'd have to say that Jif is one of my favorite brands for peanut butter." in 22 reviews
  • "The only brand that has topped them is Peter Pan & thats mainly because I Love their Peanut Butter & Honey Peanut Butter!" in 15 reviews
  • "I have always purchased JIF peanut butter, but my grocery store was having a sale on their store brand and I figured I would give it a try since peanut butter is peanut butter, right?" in 13 reviews
  • "We go through a lot of peanut butter - on sandwiches, apple slices, crackers, pretzels, cookies...just a spoon." in 13 reviews
  • "Choosy Moms Choose Jif :) But really, Its super good for my babies and if its something i like and something they like along with being good for them?" in 8 reviews
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
The only brand of peanut butter I truly enjoy...

JIF makes quality peanut butter, the kind that is easy to stir, easy to spread, has great flavor, and doesn’t disappoint. I’ll use the creamy and the crunchy versions to make a sandwich, or in baking recipes for some added yumminess... I’ve never been disappointed with the quality of JIF peanut butters. And the price is reasonable, so I can buy a large jar and know that I won’t be spending unnecessary money on a staple in my home.

Choosy moms and dads may choose JIF, but I’m choosy for myself and I choose it too!
michelleday67 D.
Elk Grove, CA
I LOVE Jiff!  I've used this peanut butter for years.  It is super creamy and has a wonderful flavor.  I find that other brands dry out but not Jiff.  It stays nice and creamy.  I use this in my peanut butter cookies too and it is perfect.  I would recommend this to everyone!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
One of the best peanut butters out there. This peanut butter helps make a mean PB&J. I️t is very cream and has that peanut taste we all want. I️ usually pick this up from Walmart or a local grocery store.
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
My favorite all the time peanut butter super consistency creamy and great flavor I bought this at target or Walmart I workout a lot and I always eat my peanut butter with apple so good. Make me feel great.
Alicia G.
newbury, OH
Great tasting peanut butter out there. I always would eat this kind for sandwiches as a kid and I still use it today. Just made some peanut butter cookies and they were sooo yummy! You can get this at any grocery store too so it is easy to find!! Definitely recommend this peanut butter
Kasey S.
Owensville, IN
Jif Peanut Butter is one of my absolute favorites!  I love the all natural creamy in particular.  As a PB addict, this one ranks high on my list!
Ginny R.
Jif is my least favorite peanut butter. It is TOO creamy and the color is so weird compared to natural peanut butters. It also lacks flavor and gives one of my family members headaches everytime that person eats it. I would not recommend this.
Kimmie V.
Dorr
Best peanut butter brand ever!!!!! They make a Crunchy Honey peanut butter and it is everything. I️ used to eat peanut butter and honey sandwiches growing up and Jiff came out with the peanut butter with honey in it and it’s all I️ ever buy now!!!
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
I had peanut butter in the pantry but it was just too stiff to spread without tearing up the bread.
I read a comparison chart and found Peter Pan was favored for its smooth spread.
And the taste was better than the other brand too.
Candy M.
Clearwater , FL
My all time favorite brand. I love JIF naturals the best. It’s creamy and just the right amount of salt. Very nice peanut butter. I pick it up at Publix and it’s a healthy snack in moderation. Totally recommend it to others!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Creamy or chunky?
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What's your favorite way to eat this product?
Sandy L.
Do you refrigerate your Jif peanut butter?
Renee W.
What do you think Jif peanut butter is best with?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you eat a big spoonful as a snack? I know I still do!