JIF Peanut Butter

by JIF

#13 in Nut Butters

Which spread do you prefer most? JIF Peanut Butter [product:ferrero-nutella-450g-glas] Hershey's Spreads Chocolate Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter Spread - 14oz or something else????
How good does this taste
Do you prefer creamy or chunky peanut butter?
Start your review of JIF Peanut Butter !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Peanut butter in general is pretty versatile, and I'd have to say that Jif is one of my favorite brands for peanut butter.in reviews
The only brand that has topped them is Peter Pan & thats mainly because I Love their Peanut Butter & Honey Peanut Butter!in reviews
We go through a lot of peanut butter - on sandwiches, apple slices, crackers, pretzels, cookies...just a spoon.in reviews
I have always purchased JIF peanut butter, but my grocery store was having a sale on their store brand and I figured I would give it a try since peanut butter is peanut butter, right?in reviews
I do like some of the newer line extensions with added ingredients (omega-3) but in general, you can't go wrong with Jifin reviews
The best peanut butter, I grew up eating this and it’s still my go to now! I love the variations they have for my ever changing diets
Moxee, WA
Always have this in my house. My child absolutely can't get enough! Works in a variety of recipes and is always great for on the go snacks.
Evans, GA
I like that jif has a variety of products. Their peanut butter is one of my favorites! I can eat it with almost anything. It’s not hard to find and it’s healthy! Everyone should be getting some peanut butter in !
Eagan, MN
This peanut butter has never disappointed me in the years I've been using it.  This is something I associate with when I was a kid and it's always maintained consistent quality throughout the years.  I would highly recommend this item to anyone.
JIF Peanut Butter  uploaded by Reniten W.
I wish I felt like walking in the kitchen to take photos of all the food items I’m reviewing but I simply don’t get paid for these reviews so I apologize for not adding photos to all my reviews unless the item happens to be in the same room as me. I have the jif with the omega 3 and it taste similar to the regular jif. But you can tell they’ve added something to the recipe. I love it. This is my last food post because most of my food is in the kitchen where I am currently not. Ugh. Now I want to just take a quick photo. Ignore the beginning of this post. I don’t feel like deleting it... photo.
New Lebanon, OH
Jif is my favorite Peanut Butter, It is just so flavorful, and tastes just like peanuts. I love Jif. I buy Jif smooth Peanut Butter most of the time. I have bought others, such as Peter Pan, Skippy. I would recommend Jif to anyone who loves Peanut Butter. Thanks Jif.
Hattiesburg, MS
Although I was skeptical when I first heard of the peanut butter baby facial, when I slatherd my face with crunchy peanut butter, I felt young and innocent again.
Purchased at: Kroger
JIF Peanut Butter is the only brand that comes in our house. Since I have Celatic, it's a quick go to when I want something sweet. A spoonful is a quick fix. We don't buy any other brand.
Huntsville, AL
I grew up with jif it is awesome the creamy is my favorite I love it with bananas and honey on fresh bread its great to cook with too.
Greencastle
Purchased at: Walmart
We love Jif Naturals in our house! Peanut butter apples! Peanut butter bananas! Yum!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...