BY JIF #4 in Nut & Seed Butters

• I've tried almost every JiF's peanut Butter flavors but I...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the one with red lid and th...1 Answers
  • Is this gluten free?1 Answers
JIF Peanut Butter
  • "Peanut butter in general is pretty versatile, and I'd have to say that Jif is one of my favorite brands for peanut butter." in 22 reviews
  • "The only brand that has topped them is Peter Pan & thats mainly because I Love their Peanut Butter & Honey Peanut Butter!" in 15 reviews
  • "We go through a lot of peanut butter - on sandwiches, apple slices, crackers, pretzels, cookies...just a spoon." in 13 reviews
  • "I have always purchased JIF peanut butter, but my grocery store was having a sale on their store brand and I figured I would give it a try since peanut butter is peanut butter, right?" in 13 reviews
  • "I do like some of the newer line extensions with added ingredients (omega-3) but in general, you can't go wrong with Jif" in 8 reviews
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
The only brand of peanut butter I truly enjoy...

JIF makes quality peanut butter, the kind that is easy to stir, easy to spread, has great flavor, and doesn’t disappoint. I’ll use the creamy and the crunchy versions to make a sandwich, or in baking recipes for some added yumminess... I’ve never been disappointed with the quality of JIF peanut butters. And the price is reasonable, so I can buy a large jar and know that I won’t be spending unnecessary money on a staple in my home.

Choosy moms and dads may choose JIF, but I’m choosy for myself and I choose it too!
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Ive always eaten JIF since I was a kid, and its what I think imof when I think of peanut butter..I usually buy the creamy and its nice and thick without snagging the bread, I believe they reduced the sugar recently too
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This peanut butter has never disappointed me in the years I've been using it.  This is something I associate with when I was a kid and it's always maintained consistent quality throughout the years.  I would highly recommend this item to anyone.
michelleday67 D.
Elk Grove, CA
I LOVE Jiff!  I've used this peanut butter for years.  It is super creamy and has a wonderful flavor.  I find that other brands dry out but not Jiff.  It stays nice and creamy.  I use this in my peanut butter cookies too and it is perfect.  I would recommend this to everyone!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
This is my favorite peanut butter. I buy this brand only. The price is great on it. The butter is so smooth. I love eating this with apple slices and my boys love it on pb and j sandwiches. I would recommend.
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
Great tasting peanut butter out there. I always would eat this kind for sandwiches as a kid and I still use it today. Just made some peanut butter cookies and they were sooo yummy! You can get this at any grocery store too so it is easy to find!! Definitely recommend this peanut butter
Monet S.
One of the best peanut butters out there. This peanut butter helps make a mean PB&J. I️t is very cream and has that peanut taste we all want. I️ usually pick this up from Walmart or a local grocery store.
Ginny R.
Jif is my least favorite peanut butter. It is TOO creamy and the color is so weird compared to natural peanut butters. It also lacks flavor and gives one of my family members headaches everytime that person eats it. I would not recommend this.
Kimmie V.
Dorr
Best peanut butter brand ever!!!!! They make a Crunchy Honey peanut butter and it is everything. I️ used to eat peanut butter and honey sandwiches growing up and Jiff came out with the peanut butter with honey in it and it’s all I️ ever buy now!!!
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
I had peanut butter in the pantry but it was just too stiff to spread without tearing up the bread.
I read a comparison chart and found Peter Pan was favored for its smooth spread.
And the taste was better than the other brand too.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Creamy or chunky?
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What's your favorite way to eat this product?
Sandy L.
Do you refrigerate your Jif peanut butter?
Renee W.
What do you think Jif peanut butter is best with?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you eat a big spoonful as a snack? I know I still do!