Food & SnacksDairy ProductsButter & MargarineJIF
No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread

JIF No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread

From a brand that has been trusted for generations, our NEW creamy peanut butter spread is made with three ingredients — and no added sugar — for a delicious peanut butter flavor you’ll love. One bite of Jif No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread and you’ll be reminded of your very best childhood memories. Make sandwiches to fuel a long afternoon of school and practice, bake delicious cookies while making memories with family, and of course, take delicious bites right from the spoon with this smooth-textured peanut butter spread - no stirring required. And with a jar of NEW Jif No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread, you’ll always have this classic peanut butter treat on hand!

Ingredients

Peanuts, Palm Oil, Contains 2% or Less of: Salt.

Product Information

• No added Sugar*
  • *Not a Low Calorie Food. See Nutrition Information for Calorie, Fat, Saturated Fat and Sugar Content.
  • Gluten Free
  • No Preservatives
  • Kosher Pareve
  • Non-GMO Certified by NSF

Allergens

Contains peanuts

I’d like to try this extremely curious no sugar huh?
I Have never tried this peanut butter is it really great in taste. And beneficial to muscles?
This is my very first box! How many people thought these products were outstanding? My kids and I loved the jelly definitely I could have ate it straight from the jar! The peanut butter is so creamy and the flavor is outstanding! JIF No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread [product:jif-no-added-sugar-creamy-peanut-butter-spread] Smuckers Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves with Splenda Brand Sweetener
Start your review of JIF No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread!
Noelle P.
Derby, CT
JIF No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread uploaded by Noelle P.
Lately, we’ve had to watch our sugar content. Did you know? There’s sugar in EVERYTHING - including peanut butter! Thankfully, taste is not compromised when it comes to Jif’s No Added Sugar Peanut Butter and no one can taste the difference (which works with picky kids). I’m overall super impressed and recommend this to everyone! JIF No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
Alexandra Y.
Olathe, KS
JIF No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread uploaded by Alexandra Y.
This peanut butter is delicious! I really love the fact that there isn't added sugar, and it honestly doesn't taste any different than peanut butter with sugar. Makes me wonder what the point of adding sugar is. I'd definitely recommend this!
Monica G.
Weddington, NC
JIF No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread uploaded by Monica G.
Has a very creamy texture and is very easily spreadable. The lack of sweetness was noticeable but not necessarily bad. Great for everyday use, but the texture might not work for baking.
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
JIF No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved it so much jif is my favorite product Jif no added sugar creamy peanut butter spread
Katharina H.
Hampton, VA
JIF No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread uploaded by Katharina H.
I received these products for free from Influenster and Jif in exchange for my honest review. Finding easy, yet healthy meals for my family can be overwhelming. Peanut butter is the perfect snack, but it’s hard to find a reasonable priced one without added sugar. This was delicious and the kids enjoyed making their own lunch. #influenster #jifsmuckersvoxbox
Toni C.
Brooklyn, NY
JIF No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread uploaded by Toni C.
My kids absolutely loved it!! Didn't notice any difference if anything they liked it more! Been making PB&Js all day! Lol I'll definitely make the switch!!
Stacy R.
Gilbertsville, PA
JIF No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread uploaded by Stacy R.
Loved how easily this pb spread. Really creamy and tastes great without all the extra added sugar. My kids didn’t notice the difference so I’ll consider it a win!!!
Cristiane R.
Coppell , TX
JIF No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread uploaded by Cristiane R.
I loved how creamy and tasty it is. No sugar added is a bonus and i found it great to eat with fruits .
Kayla B.
Walkertown, NC
JIF No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread uploaded by Kayla B.
We really enjoyed this peanut butter and my kiddos ate it without a fuss. It’s nice knowing i can give them a meal they’ll eat without all the extra sugar
Kayla Q.
Fort Eustis, VA
JIF No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread uploaded by Kayla Q.
Can’t even tell it’s sugar free. My husband and son loves it and didn’t even notice the difference. Perfectly creamy for PB&Js! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brenda S.
il y a 5 mois
JIF No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread Does this taste anything like the original ?
adriana C. il y a 2 mois
But it still taste amazing i find a very minimum taste different hardly can tell