BY JIF #31 in Nut Butter

Jif® Low Sodium! Creamy Peanut Butter Spread.
Natural.
No need to stir.
Contains 90% peanuts.
Fresh roasted peanut taste.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Per 2 tbsp.

• It this ok for diabetics to enjoy this product?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
I have always been a Jif peanut butter lover but when I started to focus on healthy eating I wanted something more natural. Now this is the only peanut butter I eat. It has a great taste. Try it!
Dina S.
Love the flavor, texture and the price. I am a lover of peanut butter, and this low sodium version tastes just like the other versions. I like to purchase the smaller cups that are pre-portioned for portability. I can keep them in my desk to use for afternoon snacks for a protein punch with my celery, apples or bananas. Definitely will continue to purchase.
Cassie P.
My family eats this product by the jars!! Love this natural, low sodium option! My kids literally eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches almost everyday. At basically the same price as regular Jif peanut butter, it's a no-brainier that we always buy this!
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this peanut butter so much! Guaranteed no need to stir plus its low in sodium. My family love this particular brand mainly because the taste is so good not too sweet. Also it has low sugar content which is perfect if you are decreasing your sugar in your diet.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the best natural version of peanut butter I've had. The texture is perfect, the taste is fresh and there aren't all those extra chemicals in it. You can spread it on toast, bagel, fruit, add nuts too it, and of course the classic PB sandwich. If you're looking for a natural peanut butter Jiff is the way to go.
Melissa C.
This is just as delicious as the original. There is separation that happens naturally... Just give a little stir and you are good to go. Great option if you are watching your sodium. Still the perfect creamy texture, great taste. This one was approved by my kiddos, as well!
Rachel L.
Chapel Hill, NC
I eat this every morning for breakfast on toast with banana and honey. It tastes the same, maybe better, than other peanut butters, but it is much healthier. I was tracking my breakfast on my FitBit app, and I was shocked how many fewer calories this peanut butter had than the average! I will always buy this peanut butter.
Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
Yummy no stir peanut butter. When the stir peanut butter isn't available or too expensive, this is the next best thing. I usually like my peanut butter without added sugar but this is the best in-between.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Super delicious! I'm a peanut butter freak and I loved this peanut butter. I thought it tastes just as good as the regular jif. This is just so much healthier. Less sodium and sugar. I'll get it again. It wasn't expensive.
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
This is probably my favorite peanut butter. It tastes so good, its way better compared to Skippy Natural. Low sodium is a huge plus!! This is definitely worth buying.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Is this really no stir? I love natural peanut butter but I hate to have to stir it!
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
Is this really any better for you than the original? The ingredients are the same!
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
It this ok for diabetics to enjoy this product?