BY JIF #28 in Nut & Seed Butters

Jif® Low Sodium! Creamy Peanut Butter Spread.
Natural.
No need to stir.
Contains 90% peanuts.
Fresh roasted peanut taste.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Per 2 tbsp.

• Is this really any better for you than the original? The ...2 Answers
  • It this ok for diabetics to enjoy this product?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Bridget Y.
Review for: Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread, Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread more...
This is the only peanut butter that we buy. I love peanut butter and I love that this is natural and you don’t have to stir it up. You can get it at pretty much anywhere. I love that it’s very affordable and doesn’t have any bad ingredients. I pair peanut with a lot of things. And sometimes I just eat it right out of the container because it’s that good and has a lot of good fat and protein in it. It’s GLUTEN FREE as well!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
Review for: Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread more...
The best peanut butter I have ever found. I was hesitant to purchase after a bad experience with other natural peanut butters. However, this pb is perfect. Minimal separation, so it’s not a oozy oily mess and maintains the creamy texture. Love that minimal ingredients are used and flavoring is on point. Awesome product, available everywhere almost and price cannot be beat.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Review for: Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread more...
MY FAVORITE PEANUT BUTTER OF ALL TIME!!! Love the low sodium. It's super creamy and very easy to spread. Tastes amazing. Very affordable. I like to spread this on top of toasted toasts for breakfast or as a snack. So delicious! HIGHLY recommend.
Kamryn B.
Dallas
Review for: Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread more...
This is a great peanut butter. It doesn’t taste super healthy like other natural pb’s I’ve had. The texture is great and it taste very similar to the original. I was highly satisfied and would recommend this!
Kari B.
Cornelius, NC
Review for: Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread more...
My favorite peanut butter! Huge so it lasts forever. Doesn’t require stirring, and so creamy! Our entire family loves it. The flavor is so good I can eat it with just a spoon. I buy this every 2-3 weeks.
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
I have always been a Jif peanut butter lover but when I started to focus on healthy eating I wanted something more natural. Now this is the only peanut butter I eat. It has a great taste. Try it!
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
Confession: I'm 26 years old and I still love a good PB&J. However, I do try and make it a little healthier with whole grain bread, reduced sugar jelly, and this peanut butter! I tried the 100% peanuts peanut butter and just couldn't do it. While that PB is the best for you, I just couldn't get over the taste. This is great tasting, way better for you than normal PB and you don't have to struggle to stir it before using. Now I'm going to go make myself a PB&J ❤😬
Laura Rose A.
Homer, GA
Oh dear... where do I begin? I am a complete sucker for Peanut Butter. I have started watching what I eat (portions, eating healthier food, etc.) It is absolutely delicious. The value is amazing and not too pricey. Even if the price is raised, I will continue to purchase this peanut butter. It is my daily snack! :)
Kayla B.
JIF Natural PB's are amazing! This one is my favorite. It is a really creamy PB, but no mixing required! It tastes amazing. It's sort of runny at times (if its warmer in my apartment) but that makes spreading it on things a whole lot easier! Makes the SOFTEST PB cookies I have ever tasted!
Merimel V.
Las Vegas , NV
Love this peanut butter so much! Guaranteed no need to stir plus its low in sodium. My family love this particular brand mainly because the taste is so good not too sweet. Also it has low sugar content which is perfect if you are decreasing your sugar in your diet.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
Is this really any better for you than the original? The ingredients are the same!
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Is this really no stir? I love natural peanut butter but I hate to have to stir it!
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
It this ok for diabetics to enjoy this product?