Jif Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter uploaded by NICOLE H.Jif Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter uploaded by Diane A.Jif Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter uploaded by Jenna W.

BY JIF

Jif natural crunchy peanut butter 16 oz

Buy on Target*
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I’m not a HUGE fan of peanut butter but every once in a while I’ll grab a jar & spread some on my apples & celery. I’m more of a crunchy fan than creamy, so if you are too I definitely would grab this. I like more natural foods, so this is a good spread. LOW sodium & gluten FREE!!
Ashley D.
This is my all-time favorite natural crunchy peanut butter! I love Jiff a brand or something I know I can know and trust. It's quality peanut butter that needs minimal stirring unlike other natural brands or get oily and just so runny sometimes this is really a good option for anyone looking to go for a bit more healthy and it definitely is lower on the sodium so it's good for your body I do recommend this!
Sarah A.
Omg love love love this peanut butter, it's so delicious, crunchy yet has that creamy smooth taste to it. You can never go wrong with this like ever, perfect for your peanut nut lovers. Definitely keep this product on hand, especially that every once in a while peanut butter and jelly moment kind of day.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I'm not sure how much healthier this "natural" peanut butter is, but I prefer its taste over that of the regular Jif that I grew up eating. I like the peanuts that are in this, I feel like they add a little extra to any snack or sandwich.
Maggie K.
Absolutely love this peanut butter! It is a great natural alternative with very few ingredients  and it doesn't lack flavor at all! It doesn't separate like other natural peanut butters which I really enjoyed. It is very reasonably priced and I highly recommend!
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
I love that something this delicious is natural! It has the perfect amount of peanuts in it and a great taste! I love the creaminess of the peanut butter as well! Great for sandwiches or dipping or even just a spoonful!
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
Excellent peanut butter that does not contain hydrogenated oils compared to other kinds. It's packed with peanut flavor and the crunch of bits of peanuts. Can't ask for more from a low sodium peanut butter. Lot of good sources of unsaturated fats!
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
I don't like this kind of peanut butter. I like when my peanut butter has a nice and smooth feel and texture. I don't like that there are actual peanuts in it. It's a mess and I don't like the way it tastes. Definitely will not repurchase.
Natalie D.
Morris, MN
My favorite peanut butter! I often find other brands of peanut butter too salty but this one is perfect! Plus the chunks of peanuts give my PB&J sandwiches a nice crunchy texture.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
Not my favorite peanut butter. I let my husband pick out peanut butter and this is what he bought. As a family that goes through a 40 oz jar in a week, this has been sitting in the pantry for 2 months.