Jif Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter uploaded by NICOLE H.Jif Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter uploaded by Diane A.Jif Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter uploaded by Jenna W.

BY JIF

Jif natural crunchy peanut butter 16 oz

Jeena S.
Purchased at: Safeway
I have always love crunchy peanut butter and this natural version tastes the same to me. There is a lot of product in one container. It doesn't have that layer of oil at the top like other peanut butters do. Definitely recommend trying this out!
Lexi S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Jif Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter, 16 oz more...
My favorite peanut butter! I literally grab spoonfuls of it and eat out of the jar as a small snack between meals. Great protein content! I bought mine at Target but they sell it at most food stores!
Ashley D.
This is my all-time favorite natural crunchy peanut butter! I love Jiff a brand or something I know I can know and trust. It's quality peanut butter that needs minimal stirring unlike other natural brands or get oily and just so runny sometimes this is really a good option for anyone looking to go for a bit more healthy and it definitely is lower on the sodium so it's good for your body I do recommend this!
Sarah A.
Omg love love love this peanut butter, it's so delicious, crunchy yet has that creamy smooth taste to it. You can never go wrong with this like ever, perfect for your peanut nut lovers. Definitely keep this product on hand, especially that every once in a while peanut butter and jelly moment kind of day.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I'm not sure how much healthier this "natural" peanut butter is, but I prefer its taste over that of the regular Jif that I grew up eating. I like the peanuts that are in this, I feel like they add a little extra to any snack or sandwich.
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I’m not a HUGE fan of peanut butter but every once in a while I’ll grab a jar & spread some on my apples & celery. I’m more of a crunchy fan than creamy, so if you are too I definitely would grab this. I like more natural foods, so this is a good spread. LOW sodium & gluten FREE!!
Maggie K.
Absolutely love this peanut butter! It is a great natural alternative with very few ingredients  and it doesn't lack flavor at all! It doesn't separate like other natural peanut butters which I really enjoyed. It is very reasonably priced and I highly recommend!
Olivia M.
I really enjoy this product. The taste is great, I'm a big fan of the crunchy peanut butter in general so that's a plus for me. I don't eat a ton of peanut butter but this is one of my faves to add to a smoothie or eat with some celery! Would definitely buy again!
Rachel W.
USA
Purchased at: Kroger
I like this Jif crunchy natural peanut butter it is very good tasting peanut butter. I like that there's nothing extra added into it. It is an extra good value. So give Jif crunchy natural peanut butter try today.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently decided to try this new Natural Crunchy Peanut butter and it tastes amazing. It has the right amount of peanuts per container and the butter itself is smooth and creamy.