BY JIF #66 in Nut & Seed Butters

Jif whips chocolate peanut butter 15.9 oz see more...

• I really have only ate this plan on a spoon, anybody have...1 Answers
  • Favorite thing to dip!?2 Answers
Jif JIF Whips Chocolate Peanut Butter 15.9 oz
  • "It's light and fluffy and about 60 calories less per serving than regular peanut butter." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat this tub by itself." in 1 review
Riley S.
Holy cow is this stuff GOOD! this is so addicting! It has a rich, chocolate-y, peanut butter taste that I haven't been able to find in any similar product. I love dipping pretzels in this. It makes for a delicious snack. I absolutely recommend this product. You should be able to find it all Walmart. Jif JIF Whips Chocolate Peanut Butter 15.9 oz
Stephany P.
My 2 year old daughter LOVES this chocolate whipped peanut butter! The consistency is so yummy and goes good with so many things. For me I do not like peanut butter but this is good. It taste like peanut butter just with chocolate! I would not compare this to Nutella at all it’s in a category on its own.
Ali K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Would give 10 stars if I could. Taste like a light fluffy peanut butter mouse and isn't AS bad macro wise as normal PB. The chocolate is a perfect amount, not too overpowering but just right. Goes perfect on a variety of things: bagels, fruit, in ice cream, etc. I could go on for days about how good this is. You must try ASAP.
Amanda R.
Watsonville , CA
Whipped peanut butter is my new favorite peanut butter of all time. The consistency is so amazing. Light and fluffy. It spreads amazing on any kind of bread even the cheap kind. Then you add chocolate to this oh my. Great to dip fruit in also.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I love chocolate peanut butter and this product is so tasty! It's very inexpensive and easy to find. I found this at Wal-Mart for about $3. I enjoy this on a banana sandwich or you could eat on a fresh banana or strawberries. It is very easy to spread and has a great flavor to it!
Megan B.
Grand Island, NE
The two best things combined?!?! Chocolate and peanut butter is heaven. You can really eat this on anything....apples, celery, your finger if you're lazy. I love it and my kids love it! Better than regular old peanut butter!
Karen S.
Westville, NJ
I did not like this one bit. I purchased it after trying Reese's PB and this was a sore substitute. I'll never make that mistake again. It just didn't have a good peanut butter taste. Yuck.
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
This stuff tastes really good. I was not expecting it to taste like hot chocolate plus peanut butter. Better than Nutella!
As you can tell, my container is almost empty
Amanda C.
I am hooked on this peanut butter! It's light and fluffy and about 60 calories less per serving than regular peanut butter. It's great for dipping, too!
Loved iT! At first I wasn't very sure because of the light and fluffy texture but it was somewhat appealing how light and yuhmmy it was.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Favorite thing to dip!?
Brooke S.
Reinbeck , IA
I really have only ate this plan on a spoon, anybody have any great ideas or recipes for this?!