BY JIF #4 in Nut Butter

#1 choice of choosy moms. Contains no preservatives. No refrigeration required. see more...

Jif Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter Spread
  • "love this brand tastes great and love making pb&j sandwiches or eating with fruit." in 5 reviews
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
I love Jif. It's delicious and nutritious! I also love extra crunchy because it gives it that extra texture to pb&j sandwiches. It also goes great with vegetables especially celery. I would definitely recommend it to others especially moms. It's a great and healthy snack for kids and they will love it too.
Jomary R.
This is my family favorite peanut butter. It has like the perfect and balance flavor. You can find it in any grocery store and/or supermarket. I like to make peanut butter cookies and with the extra crunchy they taste better. I like it too because it's a good source of protein.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
I love crunchy peanut butter, but what I love even more us extra crunchy peanut butter! So glad this exists. Peanut butter is a great snack. I generally don't eat sandwiches anymore, but I will eat this straight out of the jar with a spoon or scoop some out to eat with apples.
Kayla M.
Hurley, WI
Foodie Expert
This is some good peanut butter. I usually buy crunchy to help keep me fuller..it's a little bit pricier, has great flavor. I got mine at Walmart but in sure you could get it at any grocery store. Very satisfied
Giulia Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
My favorite snack! When I really want to have a snack that makes me feel happy and something I look forward to I have 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and an apple! Guilt free and a fantastic source of protein.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
Foodie Expert
Actually this is one of the products that i also always love in my life! I Love , i love peanut butter, actually consume in the morning with some jam is the best in the world! it is too rich!
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
Original peanut butter taste. I prefer the crunchy kind over the creamy kind bc it adds to the taste. Around $2 at my local Walmart. Great with some strawberry jelly on toast!
Morgan H.
Foodie Expert
Crunchy peanut butter is definitely the best in my opinion! As well as jiff being the best for .e and my family. Always a wonderful taste and never disipointed!
Louisa S.
Foodie Expert
Pretty good brand of peanut butter! Well known in our house hold so we tend to buy this brand more than others! Very creamy texture and delicious!
Sarah H.
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of crunchy peanut butter. This peanut butter is definitely extra crunchy and is good on sandwiches as well as with apples.
Kimberly B.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite recipe to use Jif?
Karen R.
Crunchy or creamy?
Joshua S.
Moorpark, CA
Do you prefer peanut butter and jelly or peanut butter and honey
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
Foodie Expert
Does anybody else feel that PB has gotten super expensive lately?
pamela h.
Gary, IN
Foodie Expert
Has anyone every bake cookies using this jif?