BY JIF #10 in Nut & Seed Butters

#1 choice of choosy moms. Contains no preservatives. No refrigeration required. see more...

Jif Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter Spread
  • "love this brand tastes great and love making pb&j sandwiches or eating with fruit." in 5 reviews
Veronica S.
Review for: Peanut Butter Extra Crunchy more...
Yum yum yum! Extra chunky peanut butter is my absolute favorite peanut butter! And i only choose Jif peanut butter. This is the brand that i like above all of the rest. The chunks are the perfect amount. I eat this in pb&j, apples, and celery all of the time. I highly recommend this peanut butter!
Alana C.
Yum! When I'm looking to get myself some crunchy peanut butter, this is what I go for! Perfect balance of the nuts and the actual peanut butter. The price could be cheaper (it's not super expensive, but I just feel like they charge a lot for peanut butter in general).. I also really like the meijer brand, but I would say this one is my go to!
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
This is our family's favorite peanut butter! Jif Extra Crunchy Peanut Bitter Spread really is extra crunchy but also rich and creamy! It is delicious on a sand which with jelly or peanut butter slices! I have also used this peanut butter in some Asian recipes! This products is high quality and I would recommend it to other families.
Kristi D.
This peanut butter is delicious. It is creamy with the perfect amount of crunch. However it doesn't have an over powering plain peanut taste to it. You can purchase this at Walmart and Safeway for under $3.00 and it will last you awhile. It is perfect for sandwiches, making asian sauces, and of course snacking with fruits, veggies, or even crackers!
Nicoletta V.
Jacksonville,FL
I do not like creamy peanut butter..but I love crunchy peanut butter! When I found out that they had EXTRA crunchy peanut butter I had to try it! I love it! Super healthy! I bought mine at my local grocery store called Publix. I was completely satisfied with this product and I eat it mostly with my bananas in the morning for breakfast!
Amanda G.
Not only have I eaten this peanut butter for the past ten years, but now I have passed down the tradition to my children and have even gotten my husband to give in and switch from his smuckers brand. It goes great on morning bagels! I've even used it for my famous lettuce wraps recipe. It tastes so good and we can't live without it !
Scarlett T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This stuff is amazing. I've been eating this since I was a little girl. I like smooth, but the extra crunchy is the BEST spread. It's so delicious, it's a somewhat healthy alternative to other snacks or spreads. I would highly recommend it.
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
All my life I've bought creamy peanut butter but a month ago I took a chance and bought extra crunchy and I loved it! The crunch it adds to my pb&j is on another level, I dont know why I didn't try it sooner I'm glad my publix had a buy one get one free deal
Wayna V.
This is a classic!!!! Absolutely have been eating it for so many years since childhood. It is crunchy oeanut butter great for snacks absolutely amazing with your favorite jelly it is chuncky and think great taste and goes good on anything
Freedline A.
This peanut butter tastes amazing and on top of it all it's crunchy and it has a lot of flavor. This is one of the best peanut butter to buy. This jar last a while depending how many times it is used.
Kimberly B.
What's your favorite recipe to use Jif?
Karen R.
Crunchy or creamy?
Joshua S.
Moorpark, CA
Do you prefer peanut butter and jelly or peanut butter and honey
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
Does anybody else feel that PB has gotten super expensive lately?
pamela h.
Gary, IN
Has anyone every bake cookies using this jif?