Jif ® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter

by JIF

#2 in Nut Butters

Packed with peanuts and tons of texture, Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter is perfect for those who appreciate a little extra crunch.

How does this compare to other brands of crunchy peanut butter?[product:jif-peanut-butter-extra-crunchy]
How long have you been buying this product?
Hace años que no como mantequilla de mani...lo hacen igual que antes?
Start your review of Jif ® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter!
Product Highlights
love this brand tastes great and love making pb&j sandwiches or eating with fruit.in reviews
Arianna F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy this so much. It's crunchy and great at the same time. I use it in my frozen banana ice cream and it tastes fantastic, wouldn't be the same without it.
Patricia R.
Love love love this peanut butter! It's the only brand I use! And taste so good! I am a peanut butter person and this brand never disappoints me! Love making crunchy peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! They are the best! Even my daughter loves it! We both do! I think everyone should try this at least once! It's awesome!
Onyeka A.
Crunchy peanut butter > creamy. now don't get me wrong, the creamy peanut butter is good too, but this one just has the right amount of crunch so that it does not overwhelm you. I don't ever feel any of the nuts stuck in my teeth. and surprisingly this peanut butter is not hard to swallow, as sometimes peanut butter sticks to the back of your throat.
Keren L.
Oceanside, CA
It's very creamy and melts in your mouth, it's a great brand to have at home
It's very creamy and melts in your mouth, it's a great brand to have at home
Russell T.
Des Moines, IA
I've tried some other brands, Jif just tastes better, it's moister, and goes on the bread better. My kids loves it
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
This is my all-time favorite peanut butter products. It is great to put on sandwiches and also add a spoonful to my oatmeal which really gives it a great taste. You can buy the cheaper ones but this one is hands-down the best one and I will stick with it.
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Jif Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter Spread is my husband's absolute favorite peanut butter.  He doesn't limit his experience to just spreading it on bread.  He spreads it on apples and bananas too! he loves this peanut butter so much that he can go through a container of it pretty quickly!  Jif is our family favorite!
Tressa P.
Morgantown, WV
Definitely my favorite peanut butter. The extra crunch really sets this jar apart from the rest.
amanda T.
San Diego, CA
A classic brand of peanut butter. Who does love a good PB&J for lunch? It's a quick, easy to make, but also filling meal option.
Kimmii B.
Jif ® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter uploaded by Kimmii B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has a great creamy and crunch taste ratio that when I make it or my kids sandwiches they go wild and they want more peanut butter and jellies than anything I make right now for snacks. I like how they actually contain real peanuts and they have 7 grams of protein per serving. I would highly recommend this brands for people that like extra crunchy peanut butter.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...