Food & SnacksPantryDips & SpreadsJIF
Creamy Peanut Butter with Omega-3 DHA & EPA

Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter with Omega-3 DHA & EPA

by JIF

Get the nutritional benefits of omega-3 in delicious-tasting Jif® Peanut Butter! It contains 32 mg of DHA and EPA combined.

Does this taste any different?
Start your review of Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter with Omega-3 DHA & EPA!
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
This is the only peanut butter I'll buy. I used to eat Skippy as a kid but was introduced to Jif by my older sister and I never went back. I like that there is so many varieties such as this one with omega 3. I will continue to buy this brand unless I come across something similar or better. Definitely recommend if you like a slightly sweeter version of peanut butter. JIF Peanut Butter
Felicia M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter with Omega-3 DHA & EPA uploaded by Felicia M.
Purchased at: Publix
I eat this almost every morning on my pancakes. Creamy texture, tastes great. And I specifically buy this one because it has omega 3 and even has DHA which is amazing for the little baby girl I have growing inside me ♥️
Vanessa L.
JIF Peanut Butter is super creamy and full of protein. It goes great with jelly, jams, preserves etc.
Angie M.
Holyoke, MA
Its very yummy different and delicious very affordable I like putting it on my sandwich n apples id definitely recommend it
Jackie K.
Naperville, IL
I purchased this for my son to increase his omega 3 and he can’t tell the difference.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter with Omega-3 DHA & EPA so, it TASTES exactly like regular JIF creamy peanut butter. If you're on a diet that pays attention to your Omega 3 and Omega 6 levels, it's a lifesaver. My husbands doctor put him on a low Omega 6 diet. Anything he eats that a high in O6 (nuts, corn, poultry) has to be balanced with an O3 (like salmon or fish oil pills) Since this particular brand of JIF has Omega 3 built in, his doctor allows it. It's been a lifesaver, since peanut butter is one of his fave foods. I can't find it in store, so I order it on Walmart com and have it shipped to the store for free. I haven't found any other nut butter brand that has Omega 3 added.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I bought this Jif peanut butter at the store when I saw it there and since I want my children to include more nutrients in their diet I got it. The texture is very smooth and creamy and my kids love it! The price wasn't bad either
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter with Omega-3 DHA & EPA uploaded by ALESHA Z.
I picked up this particular peanut butter because at Food 4 Less it was 3 / $5 and I couldn't beat the back to school deal when I actually tried it it was very smooth and creamy just like other people to have a woman physically different and has omega-3 in it a lot of peanut butter is don't.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I was hopeful that this would be good because I want more omega-3's in my diet and because I only buy jif... but it was so gross and oily. Never buy again. I do not recommend.
Ruth H.
Utica, NY
You can taste the fatty ness but it doesn’t feel unhealthy. First time trying it and it taste similar like the original jif
Ask a question to the Influenster community...