BY JIF #1 in Nut Butter

#1 choice of choosy moms. Contains no preservatives. No refrigeration required. see more...

• Is this the best peanut butter brand you can get or are there oth...4 Answers
  • Did you know that the bottle and lid are recyclable? Try rinsing ...5 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to put JIF on? 31 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Our favorite brand of peanut butter, it is the best tasting and creamiest peanut butter on the market. " in 10 reviews
  • "I've taste tested other ones, and this is the creamiest and best tasting." in 8 reviews
  • "My husband dips pretzels into it, my kids love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I spread on celery, we use it in protein smoothies. " in 7 reviews
  • "Kid or not I will always love this makes me remember when I was a kid you can never go wrong with this peanut butter." in 6 reviews
  • "I use this brand to make sandwiches and cookies and it always tastes great. " in 6 reviews
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Jif is my favorite brand of peanut butter. I love that they have so many options to choose from (creamy, crunchy, all natural, low fat).

Some peanut butters taste funny or are really stiff. Jif is very creamy and spreadable and lasts for a long time. Also some peanut butters are really oily when you open them but Jif isn't. It's great for people and and pets, I put this brand of peanut butter in my dogs Kong all the time.

I usually purchase this at Walmart, where they will price match competitors ads if they have it for lower prices.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Deff must have in a house with kids.

When I went to a cleaner diet to my family I tried to switch them to natural peanut butters.

But with a family on a budget $9 for one container of peanut versus two containers for $9 at Costco, it made sense to stick with this kind.

Plus in all due honesty, the kids like this creamier one better than the natural ones.

I make peanut butter and jelly daily so it has to remain in stock in my pantry.

Will continue to buy this kind for them!
Veronica M.
Morehead, KY
This is my favorite brand of peanut butter. I love the rich flavor and smooth texture. This is a must have for me and really gets lots of use around the holidays. I love making peanut butter pie and homemade peanut butter cookies as well as peanut butter between two cracker and dipped in chocolate during the holidays! I highly recommend this brand for every day and baking needs.
Cassie H.
I grew up on JIF. My sister and I were the kids that had to have certain brands. I still only use JIF. it has the perfect peanut butter taste without tasting burnt or flavorless. It is so creamy and it's sweet but not too sweet. I love it! It's one of those products that I always keep in my cabinet.
Allison H.
Normal, IL
Best peanut butter of all time. jif is so muhc better than skippy, skippy taste so plain and flat jif has a good amount of peanut salt taste. i love peanut butter and i eat it all the time but jif is legitimately the only one ill eat. my dad likes skippy for some reason andi hate when he buys it
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA
this about the only peanut butter that i will enjoy and love! it's full of creamy goodness and you can eat it with anything. i mainly like to eat it with celery and just toast. it goes on smooth and its not "gritty? i love it and its not expensive. you can find this peanut butter any where!
Fressia N.
Phoenix, AZ
I really love this brand for the nut butter . The peanut butter one is my favorite! I love the texture of the peanut butter it really is smooth . I put in much about everything like toast , milkshake , and sandwiches . It also a great way to kid you full for a long period of time
Rachel H.
Columbia, MD
Favorite peanut butter ever! (And yes, I can taste a difference) I love the texture, smooth and spreads easily. I trust the brand name. Good prices, great quality. You are never too old for Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! Yum! I recommend this brand, and I will re-purchase.
Alex H.
I love peanut butter. As such, I try a lot of different flavors because I can. Jif did not particularly impress or disgust me. It was sort of just...okay. It left a strange after taste in my mouth that I can't say I enjoyed. That aside, it is peanut butter and it's not bad.
Leleinia L.
Brawley, CA
We only buy Jif in our house. The texture of this spread is very creamy. So easy to apply on bread. Nice natural peanut flavor. Affordable price goes good with celery, treats for dogs and of course cookies & peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I purchase this item monthly.
Karen R.
Crunchy or creamy?
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite thing to put JIF on?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is your favorite way to enjoy if peanut butter?
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BEST RECIPES THAT YOU LIKE TO MAKE WITH JIFFS PEANUTBUTTER.
christina b.
Lynn Haven, FL
Anyone have any good recipes using peanut butter?