BY JIF #2 in Nut & Seed Butters

#1 choice of choosy moms. Contains no preservatives. No refrigeration required. see more...

• Is this the best peanut butter brand you can get or are there oth...4 Answers
  • Did you know that the bottle and lid are recyclable? Try rinsing ...5 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to put JIF on? 31 Answers
Jif Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
  • "Our favorite brand of peanut butter, it is the best tasting and creamiest peanut butter on the market. " in 10 reviews
  • "I've taste tested other ones, and this is the creamiest and best tasting." in 8 reviews
  • "My husband dips pretzels into it, my kids love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I spread on celery, we use it in protein smoothies. " in 7 reviews
  • "Kid or not I will always love this makes me remember when I was a kid you can never go wrong with this peanut butter." in 6 reviews
  • "I use this brand to make sandwiches and cookies and it always tastes great. " in 6 reviews
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
The only brand of peanut butter I truly enjoy...

JIF makes quality peanut butter, the kind that is easy to stir, easy to spread, has great flavor, and doesn’t disappoint. I’ll use the creamy and the crunchy versions to make a sandwich, or in baking recipes for some added yumminess... I’ve never been disappointed with the quality of JIF peanut butters. And the price is reasonable, so I can buy a large jar and know that I won’t be spending unnecessary money on a staple in my home.

Choosy moms and dads may choose JIF, but I’m choosy for myself and I choose it too!
Stephanie s.
Jif peanut butter is the ONLY peanut butter brand I ever buy. It's so creamy, and it's not over whelming with richness or sodium it's just right. I can use it on bread, in desserts, on cake, however and it tastes so yummy every time. I always buy mine at Walmart for about a good price. It may cost a little more than the off brands but trust me it's so much better. It's worth it! It's even a good source of protein so hey bonus! It's worth the cash trust me! Jif Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
Ani B.
Review for: Peanut Butter Creamy more...
A staple we always have at home. Great creamy texture, tasted amazing and has many uses for it. We enjoy it as is, use it as a topping with crackers, eat it with fruits and celery, I've even made a delicious dressing out of it. Best choice with infinite uses, just be creative.
Yvonne A.
Johnstown , OH
I absolutely love this Jif brand! I use the peanut butter to make traditional peanut butter soup and the taste is just absolutely wonderful! I would recommend this peanut butter to everyone. And for the size the price is good!
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
I grew up on Jif and loved it as a kid.  As I've gotten older, I started using more natural peanut butters, as in butters with no other added sugar, oils, or chemicals.  The other day, I need peanut butter and all I could get was Jif or similar brand.  The taste was so off putting, that I threw it out.  I guess if your taste buds are used to the taste of added bad stuff, then your okay, but I could definitely taste the difference.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Review for: Peanut Butter Creamy more...
Jif is the only peanut butter I will buy! It’s so creamy and smooth and the flavor is delicious! I use this for toast, sandwiches, on waffles, to dip pretzels in. Whatever it is, you name it. It pairs well with everything. The price is very reasonable as well too.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I’m a huge fan of peanut butter ,but when I tell you jif peanut butter is the best it’s the best!! This is the only peanut butter my family buys because it’s so good! I love making peanut butter sandwiches with jif and that’s the only way I will make them. I highly recommend this peanut butter. It’s so creamy and so smooth you can’t go wrong with it.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
I use nothing but the best when it comes to homemade goodies! I love JIF creamy peanut butter for all my baking needs and of course for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. JIF is very smooth and spreads easily. It has such a delicious taste. If you love peanut butter as much as my family does, you'll definitely want to give JIF a try. I could eat this by the spoonful, but I refrain. Great price for a wonderful product.
Beasia A.
Review for: Jif Peanut Butter, Creamy, 16 oz more...
Jif peanut butter has always been a favored,it spreads well and has a rich peanut butter Taste perfect for any snack it's cheap,and you can purchase it any grocery stored or drug store it's great.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Review for: Peanut Butter Creamy more...
I love this peanut butter. Especially during the candy making holidays. I Just wish it was more affordable where I live because you can get the store brand for a lot cheaper. But overall I am very satisfied in the flavor and would recommend this product.
Karen R.
Crunchy or creamy?
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
What is your favorite thing to put JIF on?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is your favorite way to enjoy if peanut butter?
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BEST RECIPES THAT YOU LIKE TO MAKE WITH JIFFS PEANUTBUTTER.
christina b.
Lynn Haven, FL
Anyone have any good recipes using peanut butter?