GroceryPantryJIF
Creamy Peanut Butter

Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter

by JIF

#1 in Nut Butters

Smooth, creamy, and made with that freshroasted peanut taste you loveJif Creamy Peanut Butter is perfect for sandwiches, baking, and spoons.

Has anyone else received their coupons for free Jif? We got ours. They are sending them out to people who purchased Jif during the toxic scare.
Do you enjoy Oreos with Jif Creamy Peanut Butter?
Peanut butter? Almond butter? Cashew butter? Other? Which do you prefer [product:jif-creamy-peanut-butter-16oz] Justins Nut Butter Almond Butter - Maple - Jar - 16 Oz - pack of 6 Maranatha Natural Foods Cashew Butter Roasted No Salt 8 oz. (Pack of 12)
Start your review of Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter!
Product Highlights
Our favorite brand of peanut butter, it is the best tasting and creamiest peanut butter on the market. in reviews
I've taste tested other ones, and this is the creamiest and best tasting.in reviews
My husband dips pretzels into it, my kids love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I spread on celery, we use it in protein smoothies. in reviews
I use this brand to make sandwiches and cookies and it always tastes great. in reviews
Kid or not I will always love this makes me remember when I was a kid you can never go wrong with this peanut butter.in reviews
Letrezia K.
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Letrezia K.
Jif peanut butter is the brand I always grab for when I need peanut butter. My family and I love it, especially the creamy kind. I've used it for smoothies, baking, and just plain old peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I definitely reccomend this peanut butter to others.
Mia H.
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Mia H.
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Mia H.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I have very strong loving feelings towards peanut butter! Smooth or crunchy, either way, it’s is a jar of happiness! I always recommend Jif! It’s a classic and PB&Js are the best snack/meal go-to!
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
So yummy... I made a puréed nut spread with a grape relish reduction paired with a gourmet brioche.. follow me for more recipes
Kelly F.
Bullard, TX
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Kelly F.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love Jif in our house! My three boys eat a ton of peanut butter sandwiches and Jif is our favorite brand. We have to buy a new jar almost every time we go to the store. The creamy kind is their personal favorite. It goes perfectly with smuckers jelly.
Jessica M.
Topeka
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Jessica M.
This is my all-time favorite peanut butter products. It is great to put on sandwiches and I love to dip Oreos in it actually. I also add a spoonful to my oatmeal which really gives it a great taste. You can buy the cheaper ones but this one is hands-down the best one and I will stick with it
Jasmine R.
Reidsville, GA
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Jasmine R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Jif Creamy Peanut butter is so tasty. I love fixing me and my daughter peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. They are yummy and fulfilling. And most important they are healthy. I would buy again and definitely recommend.
Jordan  F.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love this peanut butter. This one tastes so good. Jif is definitely a classic peanut butter brand.
Josh B.
Coaling, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Jif peanut butter is the best. It’s flavor is out of this world and it spreads so easy and smooth.
Veronica M.
Morehead, KY
This is my favorite brand of peanut butter. I love the rich flavor and smooth texture. This is a must have for me and really gets lots of use around the holidays. I love making peanut butter pie and homemade peanut butter cookies as well as peanut butter between two cracker and dipped in chocolate during the holidays! I highly recommend this brand for every day and baking needs.
Blerina L.
Staten Island, NY
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Blerina L.
I personally am not a fan of peanut butter but for everyone that likes it this is a good brand. There are others as well but I feel like this isbthe one that’s more in style lol…
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor R.
Rosetta  B.
Youngstown, OH
Darlene C. il y a un an
Creamy peanut butter for me! I haven't tried almond butter yet!
Carrie  M.
New Kent, VA
Darlene C. il y a un an
That sounds interesting! Are they good?
Lindsey Y.
Vine Grove, KY
Darlene C. il y a un an
I always liked the creamy peanut butter! The crunchy just gets in my way..too much to chew!
Julise S.
Paterson, NJ
1,695 reviews
Anita F. il y a 2 ans
I never thought of it as salty, perhaps because it blends so well with the sweetness. I love the flavour and it’s creaminess.
Nynmmah V.
Winchester, VA
Lizzette G. il y a 2 ans
Healthy I don’t think this one but the have the Natural Jif creamy one and it taste good.