BY JIF #81 in Nut & Seed Butters

Buy on Amazon
Candace B.
Salem, MA
Such a classic. I work with teenage boys and we go through at least a container a day! So perfect to add to fruit, sandwiches, and smoothies! Amazing smoothness and a great source of protein.
Lexi W.
Yep, I purchase a ton of this, because we just love peanut butter from sandwichs to cookies and then theres my husband that likes to use it as a dip.
Alyssa C.
Jiff peanut butter is my favourite peanut butter of all time. It's peanuty, creamy and not greasy feeling in your mouth at all. I have tried other brands of peanut butter, and I find that they either don't taste of anything or they're greasy or gritty. Jiff for me is just right.
Lexi W.
What your go to peanut butter?