BY JIF

The classic taste of fresh roasted peanuts. if(location. href. match(/product\.jsp/gim)){var prodid=location. href;prodid=prodid. substr see more...

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This peanut butter has never disappointed me in the years I've been
using it.  This is something I associate with when I was a kid and it's
always maintained consistent quality throughout the years.  I would
highly recommend this item to anyone.  This size in particular is the most economical of all the choices.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
My favorite peanut butter, right here. I purchase the double pack at Sam's Club, and it's usually a pretty good deal! Jiff PB is super creamy and delicious, and is loaded with healthy nutrients. I love eating this peanut butter with celery, carrots, or on sandwiches, or honestly from a spoon. It's so good and keeps me full for a pretty long time.
Kelsey B.
Love this kind of peanut butter!  Jiff is the best! My uncle eats it all the time.  He's a huge jiff peanut butter lover and so are me and my boyfriend. :)
Tabby S.
Allison Park, PA
The more peanut butter, the better. JIF is the only brand of peanut butter I purchase & I always keep it in stock in my home! I'm 28 but I'm still a sucker for peanut butter & jelly sandwiches lol. Also enjoy it on rice cakes, apples, celery and graham crackers. So good!
kandiss J.
This is good peanut butter. It has a great taste. It has rich creamy oven roasted flavor. It makes the best p b & j sandwiches. It has a fresh taste like its made from good fresh nuts and not old ones.
Chelsey B.
East Earl, PA
Jiff peanut butter is the only and best way to go! I love eating this with animal crackers or when I make a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich.
kim K.
Brooklyn, NY
i love love love peanut butter. I buy it in bulk at Costco. I eat peanut butter every day. i use on fruit, cracker and on a sandwich
riah S.
Salem, OR
I love peanut butter. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, peanut butter with apples, and so much more. Jif is Definitely my favorite brand
Chelsea R.
University Park
JIF is my favorite peanut butter and I frequently buy the double large pack because I go through it quickly in my household.
katie B.
LANSING
The only peanut butter my mom and I will use. She goes through so fast. Has peanut butter toast every morning. The best.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you ever buy this variety?  I do at Sam's Club.