BY JIF

The classic taste of fresh roasted peanuts. if(location. href. match(/product\.jsp/gim)){var prodid=location. href;prodid=prodid. substr see more...

Holly D.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
My favorite peanut butter, right here. I purchase the double pack at Sam's Club, and it's usually a pretty good deal! Jiff PB is super creamy and delicious, and is loaded with healthy nutrients. I love eating this peanut butter with celery, carrots, or on sandwiches, or honestly from a spoon. It's so good and keeps me full for a pretty long time.
Tabby S.
Tabby S.
Allison Park, PA
The more peanut butter, the better. JIF is the only brand of peanut butter I purchase & I always keep it in stock in my home! I'm 28 but I'm still a sucker for peanut butter & jelly sandwiches lol. Also enjoy it on rice cakes, apples, celery and graham crackers. So good!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Love this kind of peanut butter!  Jiff is the best! My uncle eats it all the time.  He's a huge jiff peanut butter lover and so are me and my boyfriend. :)
riah S.
riah S.
Salem, OR
I love peanut butter. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, peanut butter with apples, and so much more. Jif is Definitely my favorite brand
katie B.
katie B.
LANSING
The only peanut butter my mom and I will use. She goes through so fast. Has peanut butter toast every morning. The best.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Jifs peanut butter is the best peanut butter around! It's creamy and so flavorful! Find it at Walmart for around $3
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
East Earl, PA
Jiff peanut butter is the only and best way to go! I love eating this with animal crackers or when I make a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich.