Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter

by JIF

#1 in Nut Butters

Smooth, creamy, and made with that fresh-roasted peanut taste you love—Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter is perfect for sandwiches, baking, and spoons.

Do you enjoy Oreos with Jif Creamy Peanut Butter?
Peanut butter? Almond butter? Cashew butter? Other? Which do you prefer Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter Justins Nut Butter Almond Butter - Maple - Jar - 16 Oz - pack of 6 Maranatha Natural Foods Cashew Butter Roasted No Salt 8 oz. (Pack of 12)
What are chocolate peanut butter dragon eggs? Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter
Start your review of Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter!
Product Highlights
Our favorite brand of peanut butter, it is the best tasting and creamiest peanut butter on the market. in reviews
I've taste tested other ones, and this is the creamiest and best tasting.in reviews
My husband dips pretzels into it, my kids love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I spread on celery, we use it in protein smoothies. in reviews
I use this brand to make sandwiches and cookies and it always tastes great. in reviews
Kid or not I will always love this makes me remember when I was a kid you can never go wrong with this peanut butter.in reviews
Tre K.
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Tre K.
Jif peanut butter is the brand I always grab for when I need peanut butter. My family and I love it, especially the creamy kind. I've used it for smoothies, baking, and just plain old peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I definitely reccomend this peanut butter to others.
Mia H.
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Mia H.
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Mia H.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I have very strong loving feelings towards peanut butter! Smooth or crunchy, either way, it’s is a jar of happiness! I always recommend Jif! It’s a classic and PB&Js are the best snack/meal go-to!
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
So yummy... I made a puréed nut spread with a grape relish reduction paired with a gourmet brioche.. follow me for more recipes
Kelly F.
Bullard, TX
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Kelly F.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love Jif in our house! My three boys eat a ton of peanut butter sandwiches and Jif is our favorite brand. We have to buy a new jar almost every time we go to the store. The creamy kind is their personal favorite. It goes perfectly with smuckers jelly.
Jessica M.
Topeka
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Jessica M.
This is my all-time favorite peanut butter products. It is great to put on sandwiches and I love to dip Oreos in it actually. I also add a spoonful to my oatmeal which really gives it a great taste. You can buy the cheaper ones but this one is hands-down the best one and I will stick with it
Veronica M.
Morehead, KY
This is my favorite brand of peanut butter. I love the rich flavor and smooth texture. This is a must have for me and really gets lots of use around the holidays. I love making peanut butter pie and homemade peanut butter cookies as well as peanut butter between two cracker and dipped in chocolate during the holidays! I highly recommend this brand for every day and baking needs.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,142 reviews
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing perfect with strawberry jelly tastes good creamy my daughter love it and my husband is just amazing we always have one of this creamy peanut butter at home is a live saver highly recommended it
Jasmine R.
Reidsville , GA
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Jasmine R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Jif Creamy Peanut butter is so tasty. I love fixing me and my daughter peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. They are yummy and fulfilling. And most important they are healthy. I would buy again and definitely recommend.
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Stephanie P.
God made peanut butter so that tired moms could quickly feed their offspring something remotely nutritious and delicious! Plus it’s perfect for baking cookies. The only way this makes you a bad mom is if your kiddo has a peanut allergy… otherwise pour yourself a glass of wine, make your kid a pb&j, and binge watch good girls because the “plot” is so sexy!!
Katherine H.
Happy Valley, OR
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Katherine H.
Purchased at: Safeway
Jif Creamy Peanut Butter Oh so creamy! I’ve put peanut butter on everything since I was little and Jif wins my heart. I have finally mastered the perfect peanut butter cookie recipe and I wouldn’t be able to achieve such a rich and indulgent cookie without Jif! This is your sign to stop wasting money on any other brand of PB.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor R.
Rosetta B.
Youngstown, OH
il y a 7 mois
Darlene C. il y a 3 mois
Creamy peanut butter for me! I haven't tried almond butter yet!
Carrie M.
New Kent, VA
il y a 7 mois
Darlene C. il y a 3 mois
That sounds interesting! Are they good?
Lindsey Y.
Schertz, TX
il y a 10 mois
Darlene C. il y a 3 mois
I always liked the creamy peanut butter! The crunchy just gets in my way..too much to chew!
julise E.
Paterson, NJ
1,498 reviews
il y a un an
Anita F. il y a un an
I never thought of it as salty, perhaps because it blends so well with the sweetness. I love the flavour and it’s creaminess.
Nynmmah V.
Winchester, VA
il y a un an
Lizzette G. il y a 10 mois
Healthy I don’t think this one but the have the Natural Jif creamy one and it taste good.