Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter

by JIF

#1 in Nut Butters

Smooth, creamy, and made with that fresh-roasted peanut taste you love—Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter is perfect for sandwiches, baking, and spoons.

Peanut butter? Almond butter? Cashew butter? Other? Which do you prefer Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter Justins Nut Butter Almond Butter - Maple - Jar - 16 Oz - pack of 6 Maranatha Natural Foods Cashew Butter Roasted No Salt 8 oz. (Pack of 12)
What are chocolate peanut butter dragon eggs? Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter
Who really really likes peeps anyway[product:peeps-easter-lavender-marshmallow-chicks-45oz/15ct] ?
Start your review of Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter!
Product Highlights
Our favorite brand of peanut butter, it is the best tasting and creamiest peanut butter on the market. in reviews
I've taste tested other ones, and this is the creamiest and best tasting.in reviews
My husband dips pretzels into it, my kids love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I spread on celery, we use it in protein smoothies. in reviews
I use this brand to make sandwiches and cookies and it always tastes great. in reviews
Kid or not I will always love this makes me remember when I was a kid you can never go wrong with this peanut butter.in reviews
SK3L3T0N C.
The classic! Who wouldn't enjoy a good peanut butter sandwich with anything besides Jif? I only buy jif.
Katelyn S.
Hi I am I haha is your gonna I wanna play is it a bit short of time for ya to get to the school and get it haha is the way to go to the school and
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Jif Creamy Peanut Butter this peanut butter is great ever since was younger and great tasting always been around since I can remember
Ashley H.
orlando
One of my favorite peanut butters! i can spread it on celery melt it and put it on ice cream, heck ive even made buttercream frosting with it! but lets not forget the classice pb&j :D love jiff peanut butter
Jeannette B.
Jif hits the spot on taste and texture. They are a brand that many trust. No preservatives makes this a great option for those who are careful about what they put in their bodies. peanut butter is a staple in my house. I do have a favorite, but when that isn't available, I go for Jif.
Kethia J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love JIF peanut butter, but I still prefer Skippy's which is a little bit less salty
Erika W.
When I think of peanut butter, I automatically think of JIF peanut butter. It's creamy, inexpensive, and it tastes good. What more could you ask for in a peanut butter?
Tre K.
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Tre K.
Jif peanut butter is the brand I always grab for when I need peanut butter. My family and I love it, especially the creamy kind. I've used it for smoothies, baking, and just plain old peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I definitely reccomend this peanut butter to others.
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
So yummy... I made a puréed nut spread with a grape relish reduction paired with a gourmet brioche.. follow me for more recipes
Jessica M.
Topeka
Jif ® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Jessica M.
This is my all-time favorite peanut butter products. It is great to put on sandwiches and I love to dip Oreos in it actually. I also add a spoonful to my oatmeal which really gives it a great taste. You can buy the cheaper ones but this one is hands-down the best one and I will stick with it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosetta B.
Youngstown, OH
il y a 4 mois
Angie W. il y a 18 jours
Almond butter Maranatha No Stir Crunchy Almond Butter, 26 Ounce [C Maranatha No Stir Creamy Almond Butter, 26 Ounce [Creamy]
Carrie M.
New Kent, VA
il y a 4 mois
Cheryl L. il y a un mois
If I'm not mistaken, they are chocolate peanut butter eggs that are covered with sliced almonds to give the effect of a dragon egg
Lindsey Y.
Schertz, TX
il y a 7 mois
Kristine B. il y a 6 mois
I have to admit, I’m a creamy lover. But when making cookies I go for the crunchy for some extra texture.
julise E.
Paterson, NJ
1,495 reviews
il y a 9 mois
Anita F. il y a 7 mois
I never thought of it as salty, perhaps because it blends so well with the sweetness. I love the flavour and it’s creaminess.
Nynmmah V.
Winchester , VA
il y a 9 mois
Lizzette G. il y a 7 mois
Healthy I don’t think this one but the have the Natural Jif creamy one and it taste good.