Jif Chocolate Hazelnut Spread uploaded by Shannon J.Jif Chocolate Hazelnut Spread uploaded by Raquel S.

BY JIF

Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread.
230 calories per 2 tbsp. see more...

• Has anyone tried the cookies and cream flavor? I loved the chocol...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
This stuff is the best! It's like Nutella.
It's the best stuff, taste just like Nutella. You could use this in
recipes, on toast or just eat it straight from the jar. This comes in
many flavors like Cookies n Cream, Cream Cheese, Hazelnut, and Salted
Carmel. Try it, it's good!
Cristina R.
If you are addicted to nutella but hate paying the price all the time...this is a great dupe for you. I can honestly say it taste just the same as nutella and it's super cheap compared to the original. I love it and I buy these in a bundle because I will finish a jar in one day with my bananas and strawberries.
Audra H.
Gainesville
I much prefer this to nutella, the chocolate flavor is a little stronger and it's not all hazelnut. It's smooth and easy to spread plus it's price is almost half of nutella. Great for apple slices, celery, crackers...
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
I got this product on sale at Publix for only $1.50! I don't usually eat peanut butter or hazel nut spread but when I saw the chocolate cheesecake spread I just had to try it! I am addicted!!! I keep a jar in my desk at work. I love to dip my pretzels in it! I plan to purchase the cookies and cream flavor next!
Chardonnay W.
This stuff is so so good and it literally taste just like Nutella except it doesn't have the heftier price that Nutella has. Definitely use this as a substitute.
Chloe W.
Gillette, WY
This is nasty I don't like it it's not like Nutella at all not satisfied with flavor at all and I had it on bagels for breakfast and I bought this at Walmart
Eunice P.
El Paso, TX
This spread is amazing!! I love it so much, I can eat it by the spoonful. I can never be without this spread in my pantry, it's so smooth and flavorful.
Megan w.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Love this stuff! I don't get it very often because it's not exactly healthy... But when I do buy it; it doesn't last long
Kruti P.
It is good but not like Nutella. It's more just chocolate rather than chocolate plus hazelnut
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
Has anyone tried the cookies and cream flavor? I loved the chocolate cheesecake! Was the cookies and cream just as good?