Jif Almond Butter Creamy uploaded by Andrea W.Jif Almond Butter Creamy uploaded by Laura C.Jif Almond Butter Creamy uploaded by Laura C.

BY JIF

Jif® Creamy Almond Butter.
Made with roasted almonds.
New!
No need to stir.
190 calories per 2 tbsp. see more...

• What is your favorite smoothie recipe? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
South Jordan, UT
The only thing I can say is this tasted a bit fake. I prefer a grittier almond butter and don't enjoy many added sugars besides a dollop of honey. This almond butter had a much smoother texture and much more mild almond taste than many of the other almond butters I have tried.
Overall, wouldn't repurchase and wouldn't recommend.
Adelle V.
Adelle V.
Haines City, FL
Love it! I use it every morning in my shakes. Very creamy, I prefer almond butter to peanut butter.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I bought this to try in a recipe and I have to say that other almond butter brands were upwards of $8-11 dollars. I paid $4.99 for this jar. Bonus 1. Bonus 2, it's not at all what I thought. It's got a great flavor. I don't eat a lot of PB anyway but it's a great alternative.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
This one is my everyday breakfast option. Really smooth and very much tastes like peanut butter. Tastes good with some wheat bread and bananas!!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I eat a lot of #almond butter and usually buy organic brands, which are a bit gritty. This almond butter is so smooth and has the texture of peanut butter.
Laura C.
Good, take the place of the smooth peanut butter with 0 sugars added. A bit pricey but worth the healthier version.
Laura C.
What is your favorite smoothie recipe?