Jhirmack Silver Brightening Shampoo 20 Oz. uploaded by Melissa O.

BY JHIRMACK

Kali G.
Salem, MA
I've only used this a few times so far, but I love it! The smell is great and I really like the consistency of it. Most grey/blonde shampoos leave my hair feeling extremely dry and difficult to brush through, but this shampoo leaves my hair smooth and soft. I usually use leave in conditioner any time I wash my hair, so that may be helping because my hair is colored and toned grey. Although my grey is fading, I believe this shampoo has helped keep the grey tones in my hair without any brassiness coming through.
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
I’ve tried putting a lot on my hair and leaving it, I’ve tried putting on wet hair and dry hair and it just hasn’t worked for me at all. It did nothing for the brassy tones in my hair. I don’t recommend at all. I use shimmer lights now and it’s sooo much better.
Steffany D.
Berea, KY
You definitely get what you pay for when you buy this shampoo! Would not recommend it AT ALL if you are trying to take the brassiness out of your hair, because it will definitely be the exact same afterwards!
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
I loved this shampoo when my hair was bleach blonde. You have to apply it kind of thick though and leave it on for a couple minutes for it to work well.
Kelsey L.
I like this shampoo to use once or twice a week to help keep my blonde hair from getting brassy. Not super hydrating though.