BY JHIRMACK

New look, same great formula For all shades of silver, gray and blonde hair This product was developed to remove yellow, brassy tones, leaving hair nourished and radiant. Enriched with macadamia nut oil and collagen, this shampoo strengthens and moisturizes coarse, limp hair, without leaving a greasy residue. With added CoQ10, this formula helps protect strands from styling damage and environmental stressors, leaving you with healthy-looking hair. Trust the experts in silver hair care for radiant results. Made in USA see more...

Jasmine B.
I love this shampoo for when I dye my hair purple or gray! It helps strengthen it and keep it healthy plus it smells great!
Ninette B.
Billings, MT
Brightens my blonde and it Deffinatly took the yellow out of my hair. Doesn't smell half bad either. Recommend
Raelene V.
Pretty good for a cheap purple shampoo. I use this as a filler when I didn't want to use the better brand
Venus H.
Great product for gray and blonde hair. I purchased this to use when bleaching my hair extensions. It leaves the hair feeling silky and shiny. It also brightens the hair keeping it from looking brassy.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
As I get a bit older, I'm finding that my hair isn't keeping my blonde like it used to, I', noticing it going brassy much faster. This product was inexpensive, so I thought I'd give it a go.

First off, I like the fact that it isn't as harsh as other brands. Nowhere on the bottle did it say to only use max 2 times per week (like other brands I've used, regardless, I only wash my hair 1-2 times per week anyways). But I still have to condition like crazy.

I found that I've had to use this MULTIPLE times to see any slight difference. I feel that a toner should almost be instant. For a budget friendly brand, I'd suggest Light Blue Shade over this.
Dessie M.
Tucson
Would you recommend buying this purple shampoo? Jhirmack Ageless Shampoo - 12 oz.