BY JHIRMACK

New look, same great formula For all shades of silver, gray and blonde hair This product was developed to remove yellow, brassy tones, leaving hair nourished and radiant. Enriched with macadamia nut oil and collagen, this shampoo strengthens and moisturizes coarse, limp hair, without leaving a greasy residue. With added CoQ10, this formula helps protect strands from styling damage and environmental stressors, leaving you with healthy-looking hair. Trust the experts in silver hair care for radiant results. Made in USA see more...

Sealy M.
I use this shampoo for my treated blonde hair and it works great. The only thing is, it makes me scalp pretty dry and I have to use a really nourishing conditioner if I want my hair to feel okay the next day. It's very cheap though and is perfect for any very light colored hair to prevent brassiness!
Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
This purple shampoo definitely worked better than I expected. It’s so cheap but it works amazing. I think it compares to others. It has a nice scent and it lathers very well. I’ll be purchasing again as soon as I need to.
Megan R.
Mcminnville, TN
Using this as a toning shampoo for blonde hair is near pointless. I bought this and had high hopes, but I was left disappointed. I used it quite a few times hoping to rid some of my brassiness and it just did not get the job done, not even close. Mind you, my hair is not extremely brassy, I had just a few little spots. It seems extremely watered down. I even tried on dry hair, which is supposed to intensify results (so I have heard) and yet again, nothing. It's very inexpensive so maybe I shouldn't have expected too much from this product. It did not work for me in the slightest bit, I would not recommend or repurchase.
Kara G.
Gainesville, FL
I find this product most useful when I apply it to my hair when it's completely dry and let it sit for 30 minutes max and then wash the product out. I don't like it to sit in my hair for no more than 30 minutes because it does dry my hair out. I only use it when I feel is necessary and I always let conditioner sit in my hair for a while after I use it. Other than that, it does do the job and it is very inexpensive.
Annmarie A.
Philadelphia, NY
My hairdresser recommended for my new golden brown hair color. I hate the smell but it has helped my color last longer. It's not too bad in price but the Walmart brand is what I bought after I ran out of this one and it worked the same
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
I used this product to wash out some of the brassy/yellow color in my blonde hair that got colored a few months ago. It did help with the color. I liked the smell and how my hair felt afterwards. I did use it with a moisturizing conditioner afterwards.
Heather T.
Sylvester, GA
I got this because i thought it would tone the yellow out of my blonde hair and it did nothing for it. It's runny and not dark enough purple.
Melissa K.
Easley
I've just recently purchased this product a few weeks ago, i'm not very excited about how it makes my hair feel unclean after I use it.
Jenna S.
Houston
It didn't do anything for me when I had platinum hair. it toned my hair only slightly but I've had better luck with other brands.
Yaravi C.
Gainesville, FL
I started using this shampoo this year. It makes my hair shining and I love that it stay brassy free and it smells so awesome !
Dessie M.
Tucson
Would you recommend buying this purple shampoo? Jhirmack Ageless Shampoo - 12 oz.