BY JHIRMACK

New look, same great formula For all shades of silver, gray and blonde hair This product was developed to remove yellow, brassy tones, leaving hair nourished and radiant. Enriched with macadamia nut oil and collagen, this shampoo strengthens and moisturizes coarse, limp hair, without leaving a greasy residue. With added CoQ10, this formula helps protect strands from styling damage and environmental stressors, leaving you with healthy-looking hair. Trust the experts in silver hair care for radiant results. Made in USA see more...

Rebecca B.
Newburgh, NY
Well, I bought this shampoo after bleaching my hair 2times from dark brown (8 years of dye) to what was expected...a brassy, orangish red color! Was told to buy a purple shampoo. I didn't know if it would work or not and I didn't want to buy the $13 bottle of shampoo from 'the other brand' so I seen this one next to it for more than half the price. And guess what?! It helped bring out the brassiness tremendously after leaving it on dry hair for 20 minutes! I was shocked! So, if you have been as daring as me and bleached your dyed dark hair and don't have the money to get the more expensive brand... This is the shampoo for you! I have been also using it 2 times weekly to just give a freshing up after I also toned my hair.
Kaitlyn M.
Great value for a pretty good toning shampoo! I dye my hair from dark/sandy blonde to a very light blonde and this is effective in reducing brassy tones, however, I do shampoo my hair with it every other day. It lathers up super nicely and leaves hair feeling cleansed enough after one lather not to have to "rinse and repeat." Beware if you have dry hair or a dry scalp, though: this shampoo contains sulfate which can be extra drying and irritating for you. I have an oily scalp so I am fine with this, and I use a super moisturizing/healing conditioner to be sure that my ends don't dry out after shampooing.
Ashley L.
Paintsville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair is naturally blonde and I like to use this shampoo every once in a while. I feel like it brightens my hair after I use it. It toned down some of the brass ones I feel like I get. I’ve never used any other purple shampoo so I really don’t have anything else to compare it to. For the price, it’s well worth trying.
Kaitlyn T.
Garden Grove, CA
i got this when my hair was dyed (bleached) to lighten it, and it does ok for the price. the smell is nice and the color is pretty, but could be a lot darker to tone hair more. It did, however, make my hair pretty soft!
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I'm albino, so I have no pigment in my hair...baisically its as close to platinum blonde GOD ever created naturally..lol! I use this to tone my hair to get that awesome white/silver/purple look. I put it on dry hair and let it set for an hour to tone it. I actually got the conditioner because it's more pigmented..but it wasn't listed so I put this under shampoo, they're both $5.99 At CVS
Vanessa J.
Hialeah, FL
Wow!!! This had been the BEST brassy tone remover I have ever used! It is so wonderful! It makes my hair super blonde, shiny and soft. The smell is nice too! It is super affordable it's around $4. I will never use any other purple shampoo. I would recommend this to anyone with yellow or brassy tones.
Tiffany B.
I picked this up after a self-bleach job on my thick, long hair. I wanted something to tone down the orange tones I was left with from the bleach (for context, I was going from a light brunette, so not too drastic of a change) and this did an alright job! It smells fine, and leaves my hair without any residue or dryness. I didn't notice a ton of difference in the tone of my blonde, however. I'll use this up, but I might explore some different purple products to see if anything else works better.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I used it right after I beached my hair to help with toning. And it took most of that ugly brass look out. It's gentle and a little goes a long way. It's super affordable and a lot cheaper than the other brands. I Highly highly recommend if you have just bleached your hair. Jhirmack Ageless Shampoo - 12 oz.
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
Just bought this today and I love the smell. Can’t speak so much on how it works because my hair is still wet but looks good so far. Will update after I use it a few more times. The smell is better than the other purple shampoos I’ve tried. The price is great too. It was about $5 at Walmart.
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
This shampoo has been so good to me. I use it for every wash as I'm not quite platinum yet and even after three bleach sessions, my hair still feels great and so soft. It took a lot of the orangey brassiness out between bleaches which allowed me to be more patient with the process. Plus I got it for like $3.50 and nothing can beat that!
Dessie M.
Tucson
Would you recommend buying this purple shampoo? Jhirmack Ageless Shampoo - 12 oz.