SportsYoga & PilatesJ/fit
Yoga Mat 72" Length (Brick Red) - 80-8572-BRK

J/Fit Yoga Mat 72" Length (Brick Red) - 80-8572-BRK

by J/fit

This quality yoga mat is lightweight and durable. They offer insulation from cool floors and can be rolled or folded for use in poses. J Fit yoga mats provide a stable, non-slip surface that helps you achieve proper alignment to experience the full ben.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of J/Fit Yoga Mat 72" Length (Brick Red) - 80-8572-BRK!
Mira P.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product for the price. I've had mine for 3 years and it's like new. Very easy to use and store. Stays flat when you unroll it. Lightweight. Easy to clean.
Celeste W.
This mat is super comfortable and feels great on your feet and back. I have multiple yoga mats, but this one if by far my favorite. I got it for christmas, so I have no idea where it's from. Nevertheless, I suggest buying it!
Monica G.
This mat works just as good as all the other yoga mats out there. It provides a good grip while performing yoga moves and it is easy to wipe clean. It does not easily tear. Great product.
Jordan K.
Fresno, CA
Good yoga mat, easy to care for and comfortable. Hold moisture longer than I'd like so depending on the yoga you're doing, the thickness may not be enough, but overall good for price
Cindy G.
Los Angeles, CA
This Yoga Mat is amazing I really like it. Its expensive but not as much as if you would go to a yoga store and get it for over 40 dollars. I really recommend it.
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
I've been using this mat for years! It provides an excellent grip and a soft cushion. It is easy to clean and care for. I have been using it a couple times a week for a few years, and my only complaints are it's gotten more soft and pliable and has started to tear. However, that's after several YEARS of use. It's probably time for me to get a new one. Regardless, this yoga mat is great! It was even cheap when I bought it. I found it at an outlet store for $10!
Ashley D.
Depew, NY
I love this yoga mat- so much room to workout and very comfortable! Usually mats hurt but this is great!

Looking for your answer?