Jfit 20-0636-red 36 in. Basic Foam Roller - Red

by J/fit

Foam rollers enhance balance body awareness muscle re-education flexibility dynamic strength and myofacial release. Constructed from medical grade foam our Basic Foam Rollers are our least firm roller for a less intense experience. Dense foam construction provides firm support for all body types. These rollers are a great way to get started with self-myofacial release without breaking the bank. Features Durable and versatile Lightweight foam roller Great for Pilates balance and body rolling Adaptable for variety of exercise and therapy techniques Color - Red Size - 36 in.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jfit 20-0636-red 36 in. Basic Foam Roller - Red!
How would you rate this product?
Chicago
Jfit 20-0636-red 36 in. Basic Foam Roller - Red uploaded by Angie H.
Jfit 20-0636-red 36 in. Basic Foam Roller - Red uploaded by Angie H.
I absolutely love it and I love the color just what I wanted. My physical therapist told me this will help me when I have knots on my back and also massaging my spine and making the pain in my lower back less as possible. I really  recommend this to anyone.

Looking for your answer?