BY J/FIT

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Balance dome is designed to target several aspects of fitness incorporating muscle strengthening balance and cardiovascular endurance all in one piece of equipment. Looking to challenge yourself flip over the balance dome with the platform facing upwards to increase the difficulty. Whether looking to strengthen improve balance and stability the Balance Dome is easy to use effective and fun. Features Includes two resistance bands with handles that attach to the base Excellent for muscular strength balance and agility Great for all ages see more...

Review (1)
Hope B.
West Simsbury, CT
I FREAKING LOVE THIS THING! As a ballet dancer I am always trying to find new ways to strengthen my core and find my balance. This balance pad gives me the opportunity to work on my arms, my core (extended sit ups etc.) and my balance (I stand on the balance pad while working on arabesques at 90 degrees). Seriously recommend investing in a balance pad if you are a dancer!