JFC White Shirataki Noodles 16.0 oz

by JFC

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JFC White Shirataki Noodles 16.0 oz!
How would you rate this product?
In order to be ok with these you must first get over the initial smell and then get over the texture. To do that, boil them and then dry fry. You can get a texture that is VERY similar to pasta. I just had these with a simple turkey bolognese and it was amazing! It's not heavy and didn't make me feel bloated like regular pasta does, yet I was very satisfied and full after 1 serving. Do yourself a favor and try these noodles out!
Shirataki noodles are very unique. You definitely have to get used to eating them at first but once you do, it is a great way to reduce carbs in your diet. I love making these noodles stir fried with veggies.

Looking for your answer?