Jfc International Sangria Ramune, 6-Count uploaded by Samarium B.Jfc International Sangria Ramune, 6-Count uploaded by James T.Jfc International Sangria Ramune, 6-Count uploaded by sam d.

BY JFC INTERNATIONAL

Sangaria Carbonated Soft Drink Original Flavor 6.76 fl oz (200 ml) bottle. Ramune is a very popular Japanese Carbonated drink. Ramune soda is served in a fun and unique bottle with marble flow control. A glass marble acts as a unique cap, keeping the... see more...

Buy on Walmart
James T.
Madera, CA
I had seen these drinks around for awhile but never knew their appeal. A friend finally got me to try them. Thanks to their unique bottle shape and fact that a glass marble works as a lid and then floats around your drink once popped open, these are a lot of fun. The flavors range from some typical soda flavors we are quite used to in the USA, to some odder choices such as lychee, melon, green tea, even wasabi! I have tried the original flavor, which was a bit too sweet to me. It was a sort of cream soda mixed with some citrus. The melon tends to be my favorite sonfar, along with setouchi lemon (it had a very strong lemon flavor almost as if it were simply a good sparkling lemonade). The lychee was nice hut not one I would go back to very often. As I found out soon enough, I, like many, wanted the glass marble out of the bottle once finishing the drink. Trying to obtain it is not recommended. I had viewed some youtube videos to see of there was a secret to doing so. Turns out you have to shatter the bottle (which can be difficult as the newer bottles are of strong glass and almost unbreakable)... or use a method of cutting off all the plastic top pieces which again is difficult and can lead to injury due to the thickness. Safety precautions have clearly been implemented to make the marble removal difficult, if not now right impossible, for the average consumer. Fun drinks, fun flavors. A great novelty item to be enjoyed once in awhile!
sam d.
Roswell, GA
i love this soda! it's such a fun treat every now and then! it's super fun to drink, tastes way different then american soda, and comes in the coolest bottle! to open the bottle you push on the marble at the top and it opens the lid! it's the cutest idea ever!
Rita T.
Los Angeles, CA
Loved these drinks for years. They're refreshing and not too sweet like other sodas. I just always seem to have trouble opening them... But once I do, or get someone to do it for me, it's nothing but yum.
Samarium B.
Tastes super good, I can't find the brand I had but there isn't much difference between brands. Light, refreshing, and not super sweet at all.
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
It's super tasty and not too sweet. Pushing down the marble is rather entertaining~
I can't wait to try out all the other flavors!
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
This taste so good! And the bottle itself is pretty cool too! The only problem is I can't find it in any stores!
Jessica T.
Island View, NB
Love the flavor! It is a lot of fun introducing people to this drink and watching them try to open it. Also the bottles are great for art projects.
James T.