Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Shatisha Q.
Shatisha Q.
Marksville, LA

have nothing but good things to say about Jewelmint. I have bought at least a dozen, maybe more, pieces. There was only one I have had to return (only because the bracelet didn't fit my wrist). I called customer service, told her my issue and she said no problem. She even emailed me a Postage Paid address label. I mostly buy rings from them, and I get so many compliments whenever I wear a new one. It's definitely not a scam. The monthly $29.99 thing I get. Sometimes I don't find anything i want for that month so I simply set my alarm on my phone to go off on the 1st of the month to remind me to skip the month so they won't bill me. Never a problem.
Yolanny M.
Yolanny M.

It really is a hit or miss. I stop subscribing to jewel mint because most the the items I reveived I just wore it a few times or never then it just sits at my house and never worn again. So I decide to use the money I spent each money to invest in some really nice pieces that I would wear often
Emma s.
Emma s.

i have heard very good things about this jewelry line. i always wanted to buy them. i know they have a wide variety of a selection so i think there is something for everyone
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Toronto, Ontario

They offer fashion jewelry. Sometimes you'll get something that turns out to be really disappointing, and other times the pieces can look surprisingly good. But - don't expect them to last very long. And don't bother trying to get them appraised... "Base metals can consist of tin, zinc or brass alloy. Some pieces are plated in silver or gold." If you want to build up a collection of fun and trendy pieces this subscription is pretty good. If you're going to try and to resell the pieces to make a profit, I recommend you look elsewhere. I feel do Jewelmint has been a little overhyped, however, as long as you understand the value of the jewelry and are ok with it - go for it! If you don't see something you like. you skip the month.
Laura V.
Laura V.
San Antonio, TX

I've been a member of Jewelmint since 2011. Since that time the quality, uniqueness of their designs, and customer service have all significantly declined. Jewelmint used to offer unique high-quality costume jewelry, but now everything is lower quality and I've seen the exact same pieces at local boutiques for a fraction of the price. I miss the old Jewelmint and looking forward to seeing what was in my showroom at the beginning of each month. A recent negative experience with customer service has made me decide to cancel my membership.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX

Too expensive (except during sales), requires a membership, takes too long to restock on favorites! Membership style reminds e of Julep Maven. Don't like the unflexibility of beng binded to a monthly memebership, even if you can cancel upcoming months. Wish they can just let people buy things from them w/o memberships. They do come up with really really cute designs, though!
Cherry L.
Cherry L.
Oakland, CA

When Jewelmint first came out, it was nice because many of the designs were classic and it made the price worth it because of the details. However, now the designs are bold and statement pieces that are a definitely an acquired taste that are also no longer worth the price. I loved the pieces I purchased in the past, because they are classic and timeless pieces. However, recently I wanted to use up my credits and close out my account, but I was having trouble finding at least one piece worth the credit price that I would love or ever wear.
Erica F.
Erica F.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

When i first heard about jewelmint from youtuber Hollyannaeree, I was so amazed and signed up immediately! They have some wonderful peices that are well made and quite beautiful but there are other peices that I really dont care for. But once you put in your credit car info, they will charge you every month if you forget to skip the month. I has already happened to me a couple of times and I am becoming increasingly frustrated. I now have a reminder each month set on my phone to remind me to skip the month!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Brunswick, ME

Is Jewelmint worth it? Well, that's a hard question to answer actually. I love every piece I've purchased from them. The jewelry is nice quality, and I've chosen some pretty unique items. The packaging is really cute, obviously some thought was put into it. Which I appreciate, don't we all? However, I have to be completely honest with you. I personally don't feel comfortable paying $29.99 per jewelry piece. I'm going to be canceling my subscription next month. I know I can find similar jewelry for at least half the price elsewhere. So it was fun while it lasted, and I'll wear my little beauties with joy. Then be a bit more thrifty next time. lol
Elly L.
Elly L.

These looks like high quality jewelry and I love jewelry so much. Just a little obsess. I heard from some people that they're good and some that just completely not like it.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Council Blfs, IA

Is it worth the money?
Claire G.
Claire G.
Nov. 27, 2012, 2:05 p.m.
I think the pieces are overpriced. Either wait for the sales they run occasionally, or take advantage of the first-time buyer deals. Right now your first item is 70% off. If you do not want to wait for a sale opt into an option that is a better value. I just bought the spearhead necklace set that included a necklace and two pairs of earrings! I got it for 50% off, but even at full price that is probably their best value on the site. Plus I love the pieces!
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton

What is your favourite jewelmint accessory that you got?
Mary J.
Mary J.
Nov. 25, 2012, 2:49 p.m.
i love their rings...=)
Tlaltzin M.
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA

I dont wanna sound really cheap but does anybody else think like their prices are a lil high for the quality?
Katie A.
Katie A.
Jan. 3, 2013, 6:01 p.m.
Yes I do
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA

who have bought jewelymint and they like it ?
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Nov. 29, 2012, 7:17 p.m.
jewelmint jewelry is a hit or miss. I definitely have gotten a lot of products that I'm loving, but there are a few that I had to either send back or just throw around. I love the urban warrior ring though!
Makala H.
Makala H.

Is this one of those sites that have expensive produucts that aren't good quality?
Olga S.