influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Amanda C.
  • I still buy the occasional piece when there's something I know I can't get from a store near me but having to skip every month when I don't want to buy anything is kind of a hassle. in 39 reviews.

• Kelly P.
  • I can completely understand how some people would think it overpriced; however, everything I have ever bought has been of pretty solid quality, especially compared to other places to buy costume (fake stones, metals) jewelry, like Forever 21. in 31 reviews.

• Rachel P.
  • Their customer service is good about giving you one "Get Out of Jail Free" card if you forget to skip one month, but otherwise, you're stuck with that charge. in 29 reviews.

• Michelle T.
  • The jewelry is not good quality and you will be stuck paying 30 bucks each month for something you could have bought from forever21 and you probably would like the style and quality of forever21 better. in 26 reviews.

• Kristi C.
  • Their pieces are an okay quality and an okay style and they do have some really cute things but they are way to expensive. in 20 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Olivia P.

2 influensters found this helpful

They offer fashion jewelry. Sometimes you'll get something that turns out to be really disappointing, and other times the pieces can look surprisingly good. But - don't expect them to last very long. And don't bother trying to get them appraised... "Base metals can consist of tin, zinc or brass alloy. Some pieces are plated in silver or gold." If you want to build up a collection of fun and trendy pieces this subscription is pretty good. If you're going to try and to resell the pieces to make a profit, I recommend you look elsewhere. I feel do Jewelmint has been a little overhyped, however, as long as you understand the value of the jewelry and are ok with it - go for it! If you don't see something you like. you skip the month.

Jennifer M.

1 influenster found this helpful

Is Jewelmint worth it? Well, that's a hard question to answer actually. I love every piece I've purchased from them. The jewelry is nice quality, and I've chosen some pretty unique items. The packaging is really cute, obviously some thought was put into it. Which I appreciate, don't we all? However, I have to be completely honest with you. I personally don't feel comfortable paying $29.99 per jewelry piece. I'm going to be canceling my subscription next month. I know I can find similar jewelry for at least half the price elsewhere. So it was fun while it lasted, and I'll wear my little beauties with joy. Then be a bit more thrifty next time. lol

Cherry L.

1 influenster found this helpful

When Jewelmint first came out, it was nice because many of the designs were classic and it made the price worth it because of the details. However, now the designs are bold and statement pieces that are a definitely an acquired taste that are also no longer worth the price.
    I loved the pieces I purchased in the past, because they are classic and timeless pieces. However, recently I wanted to use up my credits and close out my account, but I was having trouble finding at least one piece worth the credit price that I would love or ever wear.

Laura V.

1 influenster found this helpful

I've been a member of Jewelmint since 2011. Since that time the quality, uniqueness of their designs, and customer service have all significantly declined. Jewelmint used to offer unique high-quality costume jewelry, but now everything is lower quality and I've seen the exact same pieces at local boutiques for a fraction of the price. I miss the old Jewelmint and looking forward to seeing what was in my showroom at the beginning of each month. A recent negative experience with customer service has made me decide to cancel my membership.

Erica F.

1 influenster found this helpful

When i first heard about jewelmint from youtuber Hollyannaeree, I was so amazed and signed up immediately! They have some wonderful peices that are well made and quite beautiful but there are other peices that I really dont care for. But once you put in your credit car info, they will charge you every month if you forget to skip the month. I has already happened to me a couple of times and I am becoming increasingly frustrated. I now have a reminder each month set on my phone to remind me to skip the month!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Jayde M.
    Jayde M.

Never ordered from here but I have added a lot of items to the cart. Just worried about the quality.

1 answerAug 04 - 2015 - 1:04 p.m.
    Ashleigh S.
    Ashleigh S.

Is the price really worth it?

4 answersJan 10 - 2015 - 3:38 p.m.
    KeyInfluence D.
    KeyInfluence D.

How is the quality of the items?

2 answersDec 26 - 2014 - 12:17 a.m.
    Alicia A.
    Alicia A.

How expensive are the items?

2 answersNov 11 - 2014 - 10:21 p.m.
    Katrina K.
    Katrina K.

Can someone explain to me what kind of company this is? It has a very interesting name and it looks like it could be a great place to shop at?

1 answerNov 01 - 2014 - 6:43 p.m.
    Liz M.
    Liz M.

Can't you skip the membership fee?

1 answerOct 30 - 2014 - 12:49 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now