ASOS Makeup Is Coming—And It's Under $20
- "I still buy the occasional piece when there's something I know I can't get from a store near me but having to skip every month when I don't want to buy anything is kind of a hassle." in 39 reviews
- "I can completely understand how some people would think it overpriced; however, everything I have ever bought has been of pretty solid quality, especially compared to other places to buy costume (fake stones, metals) jewelry, like Forever 21." in 31 reviews
- "Their customer service is good about giving you one "Get Out of Jail Free" card if you forget to skip one month, but otherwise, you're stuck with that charge." in 29 reviews
- "The jewelry is not good quality and you will be stuck paying 30 bucks each month for something you could have bought from forever21 and you probably would like the style and quality of forever21 better." in 26 reviews
- "Their pieces are an okay quality and an okay style and they do have some really cute things but they are way to expensive." in 20 reviews
Beautiful and fun.. I love this company. They make great products. This jewelry is perfect for any occasion. I like the more colorful necklaces and earrings and wear them nearly every day. They have something for every style. I highly recommend this jewelry.
have nothing but good things to say about Jewelmint. I have bought at least a dozen, maybe more, pieces. There was only one I have had to return (only because the bracelet didn't fit my wrist). I called customer service, told her my issue and she said no problem. She even emailed me a Postage Paid address label. I mostly buy rings from them, and I get so many compliments whenever I wear a new one. It's definitely not a scam. The monthly $29.99 thing I get. Sometimes I don't find anything i want for that month so I simply set my alarm on my phone to go off on the 1st of the month to remind me to skip the month so they won't bill me. Never a problem.
It really is a hit or miss. I stop subscribing to jewel mint because most the the items I reveived I just wore it a few times or never then it just sits at my house and never worn again. So I decide to use the money I spent each money to invest in some really nice pieces that I would wear often
I have heard very good things about this jewelry line. i always wanted to buy them. i know they have a wide variety of a selection so i think there is something for everyone
I got several rings from Jewelmint and I honestly don't think it's worth the money at all. Basic. I've found better rings at the stores located in the mall. I've re-sold all of my purchases from there minus one ring which I don't wear often enough. Unless you fall in love with a piece, don't buy it. Their deals/sales aren't ever enough for me to buy again.
My boyfriend bought me a necklace from here and it seriously hasn't rusted and looks brand new not expensive at all which is the best part I've had my necklace for about a year
I think this service is a good idea. I'm not the best at picking out jewelry for myself and this subscription forced me out of my comfort zone and got me to like things I never would have picked for myself. Some of the jewelery is a little on the cheap side but as long as you're careful it should last,
It was so much fun in the beginning. It was a great way to find inspiration and unique pieces. Now it feels a bit stale, and expensive. The quality has declined. Some of the pieces are beautiful. The Audrey earrings are my favorite. But I have not purchased anything in at least a year.
Great prices for quality and unique pieces. I remember discovering this company when they were still fairly new and thinking that their monthly subscription idea was brilliant! It wasn't long after that when the subscription websites really took off!
Very Cute and Dainty pieces. I'm not really into gaudy jewelry so jewelmint offers a good variety of pieces for people who like small cute pieces. If you like more statement pieces they have that too.
Q & A
Is it worth the money?
What is your favorite jewelmint accessory that you got?
I don't wanna sound really cheap but does anybody else think like their prices are a lil high for the quality?
Who have bought jewelymint and they like it ?
Is this one of those sites that have expensive produucts that aren't good quality?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos