Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Shatisha Q.
Shatisha Q.
Marksville, LA

have nothing but good things to say about Jewelmint. I have bought at least a dozen, maybe more, pieces. There was only one I have had to return (only because the bracelet didn't fit my wrist). I called customer service, told her my issue and she said no problem. She even emailed me a Postage Paid address label. I mostly buy rings from them, and I get so many compliments whenever I wear a new one. It's definitely not a scam. The monthly $29.99 thing I get. Sometimes I don't find anything i want for that month so I simply set my alarm on my phone to go off on the 1st of the month to remind me to skip the month so they won't bill me. Never a problem.
Yolanny M.
Yolanny M.

It really is a hit or miss. I stop subscribing to jewel mint because most the the items I reveived I just wore it a few times or never then it just sits at my house and never worn again. So I decide to use the money I spent each money to invest in some really nice pieces that I would wear often
Miranda B.
Miranda B.

Beautiful and fun.. I love this company. They make great products. This jewelry is perfect for any occasion. I like the more colorful necklaces and earrings and wear them nearly every day. They have something for every style. I highly recommend this jewelry.
Emma s.
Emma s.

I have heard very good things about this jewelry line. i always wanted to buy them. i know they have a wide variety of a selection so i think there is something for everyone
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Long Beach, CA

I have not try this yet but heard reviews from some youtubers. They love it and keep getting more. So let say base on that and until I try it myself five it a chance.
Allison N.
Allison N.
Dewey, OK

I have been hooked on Jewelmint for a couple months and loved it. I have ordered a few pieces off the site - very good quality, nice weight on pieces.
Kailee C.
Kailee C.
West Chester, OH

I give this company a C. After joining, I started receiving the barrage of never-ending emails. The emails caused such a distraction, I ended up unsubscribing (that and the selection was disappointing). After ending my subscription, I was still receiving their emails. Luckily a member from their company was able to finally remove me from their list.

Much to my product disappointment, I found that most of the products I wanted were sold out.

My friends have had better luck, so maybe it's worth another shot?
Elly L.
Elly L.

These looks like high quality jewelry and I love jewelry so much. Just a little obsess. I heard from some people that they're good and some that just completely not like it.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Decatur, IL

Love this company and the jewelry is beautiful! They make perfect gifts and are reasonably priced!
Trisha H.
Trisha H.
Brooklyn, NY

The jewelry is beautiful, I'm pretty sure any female would love it, remember diamonds are a girls best friend.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Council Blfs, IA

Is it worth the money?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton

What is your favorite jewelmint accessory that you got?
Tlaltzin M.
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA

I don't wanna sound really cheap but does anybody else think like their prices are a lil high for the quality?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA

Who have bought jewelymint and they like it ?
Jenny T.
Jenny T.

Is it worth to get Mystery Box?

Join Now