Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Shatisha Q.
Shatisha Q.
Marksville, LA

have nothing but good things to say about Jewelmint. I have bought at least a dozen, maybe more, pieces. There was only one I have had to return (only because the bracelet didn't fit my wrist). I called customer service, told her my issue and she said no problem. She even emailed me a Postage Paid address label. I mostly buy rings from them, and I get so many compliments whenever I wear a new one. It's definitely not a scam. The monthly $29.99 thing I get. Sometimes I don't find anything i want for that month so I simply set my alarm on my phone to go off on the 1st of the month to remind me to skip the month so they won't bill me. Never a problem.
Yolanny M.
Yolanny M.

It really is a hit or miss. I stop subscribing to jewel mint because most the the items I reveived I just wore it a few times or never then it just sits at my house and never worn again. So I decide to use the money I spent each money to invest in some really nice pieces that I would wear often
Miranda B.
Miranda B.

Beautiful and fun.. I love this company. They make great products. This jewelry is perfect for any occasion. I like the more colorful necklaces and earrings and wear them nearly every day. They have something for every style. I highly recommend this jewelry.
MISHA S.
MISHA S.

This is a great product and I stand by it! I would love to do a trial where I can do an honest review and showcase how much it has impacted me. It is a true testament to how good a product really is.
Emma s.
Emma s.

I have heard very good things about this jewelry line. i always wanted to buy them. i know they have a wide variety of a selection so i think there is something for everyone
Elly L.
Elly L.

These looks like high quality jewelry and I love jewelry so much. Just a little obsess. I heard from some people that they're good and some that just completely not like it.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Long beach, California

I have not try this yet but heard reviews from some youtubers. They love it and keep getting more. So let say base on that and until I try it myself five it a chance.
Trisha H.
Trisha H.
Brooklyn, NY

The jewelry is beautiful, I'm pretty sure any female would love it, remember diamonds are a girls best friend.
Abishana B.
Abishana B.
Croydon

This ooks so beautiful and is completely my taste so would def. buy it ♥♥ looks like good and high quality.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Toronto, Ontario

They offer fashion jewelry. Sometimes you'll get something that turns out to be really disappointing, and other times the pieces can look surprisingly good. But - don't expect them to last very long. And don't bother trying to get them appraised... "Base metals can consist of tin, zinc or brass alloy. Some pieces are plated in silver or gold." If you want to build up a collection of fun and trendy pieces this subscription is pretty good. If you're going to try and to resell the pieces to make a profit, I recommend you look elsewhere. I feel do Jewelmint has been a little overhyped, however, as long as you understand the value of the jewelry and are ok with it - go for it! If you don't see something you like. you skip the month.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Council Blfs, IA

Is it worth the money?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton

What is your favorite jewelmint accessory that you got?
Tlaltzin M.
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA

I don't wanna sound really cheap but does anybody else think like their prices are a lil high for the quality?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA

Who have bought jewelymint and they like it ?
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

Is it worth to get Mystery Box?

Join Now