BY JEWELMINT

• Is the jewelry well made and worth the price?1 Answers
  • Is it worth to get Mystery Box? 6 Answers
  • What happened to jewelmint? Now when I type jewelmint.com as the...1 Answers
Jewelmint
  • "I still buy the occasional piece when there's something I know I can't get from a store near me but having to skip every month when I don't want to buy anything is kind of a hassle." in 39 reviews
  • "I can completely understand how some people would think it overpriced; however, everything I have ever bought has been of pretty solid quality, especially compared to other places to buy costume (fake stones, metals) jewelry, like Forever 21." in 31 reviews
  • "Their customer service is good about giving you one "Get Out of Jail Free" card if you forget to skip one month, but otherwise, you're stuck with that charge." in 29 reviews
  • "The jewelry is not good quality and you will be stuck paying 30 bucks each month for something you could have bought from forever21 and you probably would like the style and quality of forever21 better." in 26 reviews
  • "Their pieces are an okay quality and an okay style and they do have some really cute things but they are way to expensive." in 20 reviews
Miranda B.
Beautiful and fun.. I love this company. They make great products. This jewelry is perfect for any occasion. I like the more colorful necklaces and earrings and wear them nearly every day. They have something for every style. I highly recommend this jewelry.
BeachMint S.
Hi All!

I just wanted to take the time to explain how JewelMint works. After the first credit card purchase that enrolls you in our preferred membership where you can either "skip the month" or a monthly store credit is placed into your account. Skipping the month is very easy! You would just have to log into your account and click "skip the month" in the top right hand corner between the 1st-5th. Once you click that link and confirm the skip, you are not billed anything! There is never an obligation to pay and essentially the membership can be completely free.

Other benefits of our membership include a personalized showroom based on the style quiz our customers take at sign up. Keep in mind, that all products are available for purchase. You do not have to solely pick from your showroom selection. We also offer Mintsider rewards points after each purchase you make on our site.You receive 10 points for each dollar you spend. These points can be redeemed for free store credits. Similarly, customers can rack up Style Points by reviewing a product, becoming a member, pinning a product etc. You can then redeem those points for JM coupons!

We take pride in the quality of our pieces and try our best to provide our customers with competitive prices that rival our competitors. If however, you were not satisfied with your purchase, you would just need to contact customer care and they would be happy to assist you with the return or exchange by emailing you our pre-paid return labels.

If anyone ever has additional questions or concerns please feel free to contact customer care at: jewelmint 888-258-3339, customercare@jewelmint.com or live chat with us. Thank you for being loyal customers!!

Sincerely,

JewelMint Support
Jennifer D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a love-indifferent relationship with Jewelmint. Sometimes I want everything on the site; sometimes I can't find a single thing that looks appealing. I often end up wanting to skip the month but forget to do so within the window, so I end up with credits.

This isn't actually a bad thing, because Jewelmint really shines when you use discount codes or get the mystery boxes. At $29.99, most of the pieces are a little overpriced; they're better than what you'd get at Forever 21 by a long shot, but only a little better than most things at Target. With percent off codes, it becomes more palatable to buy.

What I love the most, though, are the mystery boxes. I often end up with jewelry I didn't know I'd love, because it just didn't look that exciting online. If I get pieces that aren't my style, I just pass them on to friends. Last time I ordered a mystery box, though, I got 5 pieces for the price of one, and I loved every single one of them.

A few things I definitely don't love: The rings are only in sizes 6,7, and 8; I have fat fingers, so I can just barely wear some of the styles. The bracelets tend to be really small, too. Plus-sized folks like jewelry too, guys.

Their customer service can also be kind of, well, snitty. Don't expect a prompt reply and when you do receive one, don't expect it to be super polite.
Jiaying W.
WOODHAVEN, NY
Fashionista Expert
I loved and adored JewelMint during it's first and second year run, but lately nothing has caught my attention enough for me to pay full price for one jewelry piece. The only perks I'm seeing from them is their mystery box with at least four pieces of jewelries nowadays. I used to purchase more than one piece at full prices because I simply loved the pieces they designed which were unique. Then I started receiving worse quality stuff, and the gift with purchase offers started to get cheaper. I used to be able to get two bottles of Butter London nail polish with the purchase of one full price jewelry, but now you only get one bottle. I mean it's still good consider the price point on the polish, but other than that, I don't find anything as unique and interesting as the jewelries they had before. The customer service at JewelMint is nice and helpful, but that's about it. They are trying to expand their options by having indie brands or selected brands join their website, but those are usually higher priced. I just think that now with the stuff they have, I can probably find somewhere else with similar styles for cheaper prices, for examples, Forever21 or H&M. Then again, you always have the option to skip the month if you don't find anything worth to purchase.
L J.
I don't like how they con you into signing up for their membership. They are not very clear on the terms when you decide to make your first purchase. BE CAREFUL! I bought something once and the next thing I knew I was automatically signed up to have $79 charged to my card once a month. Of course I noticed this AFTER they charged my card. The representative told me over the phone that I could use the credit to shop at any of the MINT stores (JewelMint, ShoeMint, StyleMint) BUT here's the catch...you have to select items that total the EXACT amount or you will have to either forfeit the difference, or if you it totals more, stay on for an additional month. The moment you try to use the balance to make a purchase or even try to pay out the difference, they sign you back up for the membership! And good luck trying to get a refund! I had to contact the BBB to get my refund...and this was AFTER numerous attempts to try and resolve the matter directly through the company. Also, the necklace that got me into the whole ordeal ended up being an over-priced piece of garbage.
Jennifer C.
Saint Johns, FL
I hadn't really heard much about Jewelmint before last month when I received a free credit to try out Stylemint in my Popsugar Must Have Box.

Each month you pay $29.99 and you get a credit (This credit can actually be used towards any of the 4 'Mints' Jewel, Style, Shoe and Intimint. You also have the option to just skip the month altogether and they won't charge you a cent.

It's basically one credit ($29.99) for each piece of jewelry which can seem a bit steep but they tend to have a lot of deals. Currently they are offering a 2 for 1 for new members.

They also sometimes have Mystery Boxes - I chose to use my credit towards a mystery box of 4 pieces for 1 credit on Cyber Monday.

I ended up getting 1 necklace, 1 set of earrings and 2 bracelets. All of which seem to be quality pieces. I'm very happy with what I received.

So bottom line: It may seem a bit pricey but with the option to completely skip months or use your credit on any of the sister 'mint' sites there really is no reason not to check it out.
Roseanne C.
I loved Jewelmint when I first joined but it seems like their designs are getting more and more generic by the month, yet they are charging MORE now. What the heck! You can find plenty of the items on other sites like Shoplately for far less. Their return policy keeps changing, and I have my doubts about whether Cher Coulter and Kate Bosworth are even still on board, which would explain the decline in design and product quality. Very sad. It's still a fun place to pick up costume jewelry, and they generally do have a lot of discounts but I find less and less on the site interests me these days. The customer service is also a nightmare - while the staff seems friendly enough (most of the time), they always seem misinformed or apathetic.

I would recommend to first timers, only because your discounts seem the steepest, and with a huge caveat emptor, since if you do a little looking, you can still manage to find a lot of the recent pieces elsewhere for FAR LESS.
Laila Noor K.
Baltimore, MD
Last year I was in love with Jewelmint. Now that I look back it was mostly because I loved reciving packages in the mail. In fact I loved it sooooo much I told all my friends about how great it was that you got jewerly that was personlized to your taste. Lets start off with the actual desgin of the jewerly. I think it is nice gives off a unique, vintagey vibe but in the end it is not something you've never seen before or extremly amazing. One thing I noticed is that the quality of the products is not that great apliques come off very easliy. I also think it is OVERPRICED but they do have good deals so I would say that if you are new to the service wait until a really good deal comes and snag it ! My pet peve with this site is that one month they will have really great pieces and another all of them will be really bad. Also beware of the monthly subscription they WILL charge your credit card if you don't cancel your credit for the month.
Kexin X.
South Plainfield, NJ
Yes I know jewelmint jewelry cost 30 dollars a piece. But they have a policy where you can invite a friend, and if the friend buys something, you get a jewelry for free. I registered for a account, and then invited my other email to join. I waited on my other email account for jewelmint to have a discount for 8 dollars a piece, I bought a bracelet that came in beautiful packaging. The package is great for gifting. Then after a few months, I got an email on my normal email account saying that I have one jewelmint credit and I could claim a jewelry. I read many reviews and claimed a beautiful pairs of earrings. And they are super good qualities. My first jewelry didn't have this kind of quality. It was a great experience shopping on the website. But unfortunately, I don't think I'll do it again, it's just too time-consuming and you have to get all the little details right in order to get two pieces for 8 bucks.
Morgan H.
Bloomington, IN
JewelMint is a monthly "subscription" service where you take a quiz based on your preferences and it creates a "showroom" for you. Each month you can choose a piece of jewelry from your showroom and it usually gets to you w/in 5-7 days. They have the cutest packaging too! Very good quality. I've purchased approximately 5 times from JewelMint.com and I have to say they are actually good quality pieces. Their customer service reps are amazing as well! I like that you can skip as many months as you'd like and you aren't charged or forced to make a purchase. I would def. recommend at least signing up. It's free and you aren't charged until you make a purchase. Then you just have to make sure you "Skip" each month you don't want to be charged. The only thing I don't like is that depending on what you choose, $29.99 is a lot for say a small pair of earrings.. but that's just my opinion
Mackenzie B.
Omaha, NE
Is it worth the money?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite jewelmint accessory that you got?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
I don't wanna sound really cheap but does anybody else think like their prices are a lil high for the quality?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Who have bought jewelymint and they like it ?
Jenny T.
Fashionista Expert
Is it worth to get Mystery Box?