Jewelmint

based on 519 reviews

Highlights
Amanda C.
  • I still buy the occasional piece when there's something I know I can't get from a store near me but having to skip every month when I don't want to buy anything is kind of a hassle. in 39 reviews.

• Kelly P.
  • I can completely understand how some people would think it overpriced; however, everything I have ever bought has been of pretty solid quality, especially compared to other places to buy costume (fake stones, metals) jewelry, like Forever 21. in 31 reviews.

• Rachel P.
  • Their customer service is good about giving you one "Get Out of Jail Free" card if you forget to skip one month, but otherwise, you're stuck with that charge. in 29 reviews.

• Michelle T.
  • The jewelry is not good quality and you will be stuck paying 30 bucks each month for something you could have bought from forever21 and you probably would like the style and quality of forever21 better. in 26 reviews.

• Kristi C.
  • Their pieces are an okay quality and an okay style and they do have some really cute things but they are way to expensive. in 20 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Shatisha Q.

have nothing but good things to say about Jewelmint. I have bought at least a dozen, maybe more, pieces. There was only one I have had to return (only because the bracelet didn't fit my wrist). I called customer service, told her my issue and she said no problem. She even emailed me a Postage Paid address label. I mostly buy rings from them, and I get so many compliments whenever I wear a new one. It's definitely not a scam. The monthly $29.99 thing I get. Sometimes I don't find anything i want for that month so I simply set my alarm on my phone to go off on the 1st of the month to remind me to skip the month so they won't bill me. Never a problem.

Yolanny M.

It really is a hit or miss. I stop subscribing to jewel mint because most the the items I reveived I just wore it a few times or never then it just sits at my house and never worn again. So I decide to use the money I spent each money to invest in some really nice pieces that I would wear often

Emma s.

i have heard very good things about this jewelry line. i always wanted to buy them. i know they have a wide variety of a selection so i think there is something for everyone

Elly L.

These looks like high quality jewelry and I love jewelry so much. Just a little obsess. I heard from some people that they're good and some that just completely not like it.

Jessica  B.

I have not try this yet but heard reviews from some youtubers. They love it and keep getting more. So let say base on that and until I try it myself five it a chance.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Lyndsey K.
    Lyndsey K.

Is the jewelry well made and worth the price?

1 answerJan 15 - 2016 - 6:52 p.m.
    Jennifer D.
    Jennifer D.

What happened to jewelmint? Now when I type jewelmint.com as the URL address it goes to luckyshops.com. I still had jewelmint credits left. Did I lose them?

1 answerDec 22 - 2015 - 3:03 p.m.
    Jayde M.
    Jayde M.

Never ordered from here but I have added a lot of items to the cart. Just worried about the quality.

1 answerAug 04 - 2015 - 1:04 p.m.
    Ashleigh S.
    Ashleigh S.

Is the price really worth it?

4 answersJan 10 - 2015 - 3:38 p.m.
    KeyInfluence D.
    KeyInfluence D.

How is the quality of the items?

2 answersDec 26 - 2014 - 12:17 a.m.
    Alicia A.
    Alicia A.

How expensive are the items?

2 answersNov 11 - 2014 - 10:21 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION