Bobbi Brown
Jeweled Rose Eye Palette / Luxe & Fortune

Jeweled Rose Eye Palette / Luxe & Fortune

What It Is: Inspired bybestselling Cranberry Brightening Brick, thislimited-edition eyeshadow palettefeaturesan arrayof champagned, roses and redsinmatte and sparkling finishes.  HowToUse: Layer different shades and finishes for a multidimensional eye look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jeweled Rose Eye Palette / Luxe & Fortune!
Leslie  W.
Sugar Land, TX
Jeweled Rose Eye Palette / Luxe & Fortune uploaded by Leslie  W.
Loving this new Bobbi Brown eyeshadow luxe pallet. I could not find the exact product to tag, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous and the value for what it’s worth and what I paid is even better!!
Esther L.
I brought it during the Christmas time when BB website on sale. The palette I was disappointed because it wasn't very stand out. The palette kind of red burgundy if you like something red . This is not a bad choose . The colour stays for a whole day.

Looking for your answer?