Jewel by Alfred Sung Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Shivani P.

BY ALFRED SUNG

Black currant, jasmine, and pear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It does have a fruity floral scent with it being more floral than fruity and with the fruit being a bit deeper and sweeter rather than bright." in 1 review
Vicky C.
San Jose, CA
I like how fresh this fragrance is but when I wore it my friend said I reminded him of his aunt and laughed. I in turn sprayed it one more time. It does have a fruity floral scent with it being more floral than fruity and with the fruit being a bit deeper and sweeter rather than bright.

I still like this a lot and all I can say is that my friend's aunt has great taste.
Shivani P.
I love this parfum. It's amazing. One of my friends recommended it to me. And I've almost at the end of my first bottle. The bottle look super cute. I put it on my dressing table where everyone can see. The price is very affordable but it's very hard to find where I live. I hope it comes back because I really like it.
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
I absolutely love this perfume, it is one of my favorites.. smells amazing. Bottle is beautiful.. I love how fresh and youthful it smells. I personally don't smell fruity at all, it's more of a date night perfume, I don't know how else to describe it. So amazing.. highly recommend.