Jeunesse Instantly Ageless, 50 - 0.3 ml sachets (15 ml total), .51 fl oz uploaded by Talina A.

BY JEUNESSE

Powerful Anti-Wrinkle Microcream Helps Work Quickly Effectively 2 Helps Diminish the Visible Signs of Aging 3 Helps Revive Skin Instantly Ageless is a powerful anti-wrinkle microcream that works quickly and effectively to diminish the visible signs of aging. Instantly Ageless revives the skin and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores for a flawless finish. 50 - 0.3 ml Sachets ~ Total 15 ml see more...

• Que debo poner primero la crema o el maquillaje?1 Answers
Selina G.
Summerville, SC
This product actually works. It's expensive, but well worth the money. I get two uses out of each sachet. Be sure that you purchase from Jeunesse and nowhere else. I've done that and both times the products were counterfeit and didn't work. Only purchase from Jeunesse!
gennis e.
No, do not waste your money on this product. I made that mistake, the skin is plasticized and when you talk or smile your skin is doubled and the result is really a disaster. First and last time
Tiffany D.
Wadesboro, NC
This product is great and it does work well! It's very drying so be careful with the amount that you use! You have to play with it but I really love how this actually does give you a ageless look
Lyssa W.
As a licensed esthetician, I'm always looking for new, innovative products for my clients. I am so pleased with this product AND the company. The company is still in it's infancy yet is already worth over a BILLION dollars. I purchased this specific product (Instantly Ageless) for my clients and they loved the results. Selling them at only $1 per sample get's you you're money back. So, I decided why not make more by repping for the company and getting a discount? Now I get paid when other people buy and I also get paid for other members of my team working. Easy money and the product actually works. I've always heard bad things about MLM and had no experience with an MLM company, but I don't see anything bad in this.
LyssaWagner.JeunesseGlobal.com
Amanda A.
Its not a bad product but why would you want to just make your imperfections gone for a while. I uses it few times because I didnt to cover some of my wrinkles by my eyebrows but thats it.
Camila C.
Orlando, FL
I really like this product, it acts instantly, in a few minutes the result on the skin is already visible. It improves wrinkles and expression linjaa in a few minutes! It's magic!
Talina A.
Bridgeport, CT
Is effective you must apply generously and avoid water-based makeup I have them, smooth wrinkles because it is like an immediate botox
Jessica M.
Toronto, ON
I did receive this as a sample. It is easy to apply and does do what it shows in the video you see online however it only lasts for about 20 minutes. I would recommend this for special photo occasion but not if you want something for an entire event.
jessica M.
Houston, Tx
Que debo poner primero la crema o el maquillaje?