JetBlue Airways

by JetBlue

#3 in Airlines

How well do they treat their patients?
Delta o jetblue?
Jet Blue is always so accommodating do you know of any others that are like them or better? Jane C.
Start your review of JetBlue Airways!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have flown with jetblue before, clean plane, great customer service, staff was very welcoming and helpful in the plane.” in 72 reviews
“It has so much more leg room in Coach compared to any other airline, not to mention that first checked bag is FREE under 50lbs.” in 60 reviews
“JetBlue is one of my favorite airlines; unfortunately, there aren't any flights to/from the airport that is 5 minutes from my home.” in 53 reviews
“I love the extra legroom and the prices, but recently they have changed their pricing, are no longer allowing a free checked bag, reducing legroom.” in 41 reviews
“I think they are the best airline to travel on because not only do they still give free snacks but they also do not charge to check bags. ” in 39 reviews
Cos Cob, CT
Love flying Jet Blue! They offer great in flight entertainment, are clean, and have spacious seating. With any flight, traveling can be a bit of a nightmare but communication is key. I have always had a positive experience with Jet Blue.
boynton beach
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love JetBlue. They always have amazing deals to travel and their service is great. I only wished they still offer free laggage . They also have free snacks and WiFi and tv available. Comfy seats and no complaints about their services.
Lake Peekskill
Great airline. Fair prices, clean planes, good space. Used it for family trips almost every 2 years. Points system is excellent. Will love to see more competitive prices. Will recommend to others as my experience has been very positive.
Paso Robles
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Jet blue airways was convenient and fast! I was greeted and treated nicely during my trip. I think this company would improve with food provided during your flight. I was overall satisfied with Jet Blue and would travel with them again!
Swarthmore , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew from EWR to MCO and have had a great experience. Although I ended up in the middle seat, it wasn’t too cold or too stuffy even in the dead of winter. I fly JetBlue only when I go to Florida because it’s really affordable as well
Bronx
JetBlue has a long of bang for their buck! WiFi, unlimited snacks, and plenty to watch on long flights. However, they are a bit higher priced. I’d use them for a nice vacation, but maybe not for a quick getaway when I’m trying to save.
Berkeley, California
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love jet blue, I love their little tvs on all the seats, the all blue aesthetic, and their custom blue potato chips. This is a great airline for long distance travel, and their prices are generally pretty reasonable. Would recommend!
louisiana
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Smells so good as soon as you step in the plane. Always clean, friendly staff good entertainment service and internet. Great snack variety. Great airline for family trips, staff helps you seat all close to each other. Would recommend.
Anaheim
Never had a bad experience with jet blue. It’s always my go to airline. All the employees are really nice and seem to genuinely care about my travels. Very clean vessels and very caring when it comes to making sure your needs are met.
New Brunswick
Comfortable, but as with most airlines, pretty tight space. The flight attendants were lovely and attentive to my needs. I only wish the seats were roomier, but again, that’s common with most airlines unless you’re flying first class.

105 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...