Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • From comfort to entertainment to customer service JetBlue always offers the most satisfaction for a good price. in 72 reviews.

• Jetblue's seats offer ample leg room as well as lots of space to store your bag under the seat in front of you. in 60 reviews.

• This is my favorite airline but unfortunately it does not fly to as many locations as other airline. in 53 reviews.

• I love them and if they have flights available I only use JetBlue plus your first checked bag is free under 50lbs. in 41 reviews.

• Service was phenomenal, liked the little free snack and drink service and if I could fly everywhere with them I would! in 39 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Stephanie  G.
    Stephanie G.

1 influenster found this helpful

Jet blue was the first airline that my son ever flew on when he was young. He was so nervous about his first flight but also excited unfortunately a little too excited he spent the first half of his time on the plane with his face in the bag unfortunately this didand not give a good start to his first flight. The Stewart on our flight that day went out of his way to try and help my little guy by telling him jokes and telling him to sip water and promising him that when the plane finally landed he would give him some extra blue chips!

Christiane C.
    Christiane C.

1 influenster found this helpful

Jet blue is hands down my favorite airline! Whenever I am travelling within the US or to the Caribbean, I go straight to Jet Blue for flights and vacation packages. They have the best deals on direct flights and I love how their website allows you to find the best price for flexible trips. The airline staff have always been very professional and friendly. They have some of the best inflight entertainment. And all the snacks you can eat. The only problem I have with Jet Blue is that they don't fly internationally.

Denia A.
    Denia A.

1 influenster found this helpful

traveling with children is a hassle but JetBlue is by far the best airline when it comes to that... When I was traveling with my 3 months old child on a 4 hours trip, she was getting anxious and uncomfortable and their staff helped me along the way. I can't really say how much I appreciate their help, they went above beyond of what it was expected. Their customer service and flight attendants are the best out there... I always buy my tickets when they make their $49 each way promotions

Pamela S.
    Pamela S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I just flew this airline for the first time from San Jose, Costa Rica to Newark, NJ (there's a stop at Fort Lauderdale), but the seats were comfortable and free entertainment and decent snacks. They aren't stingy with the snacks either so that was appreciated and the price for the flight was the cheapest I found. The flight attendants are pleasant and I got a free check-in luggage. Jet Blue is a great airline to fly with and recently offering more international flights.

Emily B.
    Emily B.

1 influenster found this helpful

Jet Blue is my go-to airline when selecting domestic and most international flights (depending if they fly there or not). They have an awesome rewards program and the most comfortable inflight seats with individual TVs. No baggage fees for most flights and they provide beverages and snacks. What's not to love? I always choose Jet Blue over any other airline.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Fernando P.
    Fernando P.

I wonder if they ever have special?

8 answers Apr 25 - 2015 - 10:06 p.m.
    Amy K.

I wish Jet Blue would expand the number of cities and/or destinations they service. I had heard that would become a reality in the near future, has anyone heard about their expansion?

2 answers Feb 27 - 2015 - 12:23 a.m.
    Amy K.

Does anyone know when they plan to expand the flight area for Jet Blue?

0 answers May 31 - 2015 - 7:47 p.m.
    Laura D.
    Laura D.

Where is the best seat on an airplane?

18 answers Apr 30 - 2015 - 12:26 a.m.
    Marissa D.
    Marissa D.

How do I become a TrueBlue member?

3 answers Apr 28 - 2015 - 10:09 p.m.
    duane d.
    duane d.

How is can anyone tell me?

10 answers Apr 13 - 2015 - 8:55 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION