influenster

influenster

Highlights
Emily  I.
  • I have flown with jetblue before, clean plane, great customer service, staff was very welcoming and helpful in the plane. in 72 reviews.

• Krista V.
  • It has so much more leg room in Coach compared to any other airline, not to mention that first checked bag is FREE under 50lbs. in 60 reviews.

• Natasha M.
  • JetBlue is one of my favorite airlines; unfortunately, there aren't any flights to/from the airport that is 5 minutes from my home. in 53 reviews.

• Meredith P.
  • I love the extra legroom and the prices, but recently they have changed their pricing, are no longer allowing a free checked bag, reducing legroom. in 41 reviews.

• Susie W.
  • I think they are the best airline to travel on because not only do they still give free snacks but they also do not charge to check bags. in 39 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Stephanie  G.

1 influenster found this helpful

Jet blue was the first airline that my son ever flew on when he was young. He was so nervous about his first flight but also excited unfortunately a little too excited he spent the first half of his time on the plane with his face in the bag unfortunately this didand not give a good start to his first flight. The Stewart on our flight that day went out of his way to try and help my little guy by telling him jokes and telling him to sip water and promising him that when the plane finally landed he would give him some extra blue chips!

Pamela S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I just flew this airline for the first time from San Jose, Costa Rica to Newark, NJ (there's a stop at Fort Lauderdale), but the seats were comfortable and free entertainment and decent snacks. They aren't stingy with the snacks either so that was appreciated and the price for the flight was the cheapest I found. The flight attendants are pleasant and I got a free check-in luggage. Jet Blue is a great airline to fly with and recently offering more international flights.

Jussschwan  M.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have only flown on JetBlue a few times due to route availability. I like in Alaska and they only fly a route to/from here to Seattle seasonally. I was able to snag tix for a weekend trip for $80 each way which is basically pennies for AK flights. It's expensive getting to/from here! I liked the price of the flights, I caught a red eye, had no issues or complaints. Just wish the route was all year-round. It would give us a cheaper travel option throughout the year!

Emily W.

1 influenster found this helpful

I flew JetBlue when I traveled to Costa Rica. The price was better than the competitors so it made me wonder if the quality would suffer. My go-to airline is Delta and they always provide exceptional service, but JetBlue proved to be just as great! Personal tv's for all (on the plane I flew on), great snacks (and unique, I got blue potato chips), and friendly personnel. I would definitely fly JetBlue again in the future.

Chelsea L.

1 influenster found this helpful

Jet blue is the only airline I will fly. The customer service is always amazing, the stewardesses are always so sweet and so helpful, they don't charge you to check your first bag. Which is extremely rare these days!! I also like that when they have open first class seats you can pay a small fee sometimes to upgrade that day. I've snagged a couple before for $100 additional charge! So amazing.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Beau H.
    Beau H.

Do you prefer JetBlue over Southwest and why?

2 answersFeb 04 - 2016 - 12:14 a.m.
    shamara m.
    shamara m.

Help..! What is their service like?

5 answersJan 22 - 2016 - 5:09 p.m.
    Natalie H.
    Natalie H.

When is the best time to travel?

7 answersJan 10 - 2016 - 5:16 a.m.
    Rayana M.
    Rayana M.

How much does a ticket cost?

11 answersDec 27 - 2015 - 1:09 a.m.
    Brandi M.
    Brandi M.

Our local airport recently acquired a JetBlue terminal, has anyone had good or be experiences with them as a company? Their prices seem pretty great!

12 answersDec 20 - 2015 - 9:17 p.m.
    Tony  M.
    Tony M.

How are the flights? Customer service good??

11 answersNov 30 - 2015 - 11:38 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now