JetBlue Airways

by JetBlue

#3 in Airlines

Do they offer like before, Unlimited Flight for a year?I’m not certain if it is Jetblue.
Is JetBlue covid-19 safe?
I love taking photos when I’m on planes so, what’s the craziest thing you’ve experience during a flight with JetBlue Airways?
Start your review of JetBlue Airways!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have flown with jetblue before, clean plane, great customer service, staff was very welcoming and helpful in the plane.in reviews
It has so much more leg room in Coach compared to any other airline, not to mention that first checked bag is FREE under 50lbs.in reviews
JetBlue is one of my favorite airlines; unfortunately, there aren't any flights to/from the airport that is 5 minutes from my home.in reviews
I love the extra legroom and the prices, but recently they have changed their pricing, are no longer allowing a free checked bag, reducing legroom.in reviews
I think they are the best airline to travel on because not only do they still give free snacks but they also do not charge to check bags. in reviews
Henderson, NV
JetBlue  Airways uploaded by Christina F.
My family recently flew home last minute from a funeral with JetBlue after driving cross country in our car. This was my children's first flights ever and from the moment we were in the terminal, JetBlue staff was FANTASTIC! Dirna ,Layla and AnnMarie made our flight from Fr Lauderdale back home to Vegas memorable! I am a very anxious flyer and their service was hands down the best and exactly what we all needed! We won't be flying with another airline! We really hope to see them again soon!
Brockton, MA
JetBlue  Airways uploaded by Mirla G.
JetBlue Airways is a major American low cost airline, and the seventh largest airline in North America by passengers carried. I use to travel 3 times a year, and always use jetBlue Airways, JetBlue offers flights to 90+ destinations with free inflight entertainment, free brand-name snacks and drinks, lots of legroom and award-winning service. JetBlue offers free, high-speed wi-fi at every seat, on every plane, but it never work for me.
Brooklyn, NY
JetBlue  Airways uploaded by Keria F.
5 star service everytime! On time flights with comfortable seats. Great customer service with free WiFi, that gives access to my iPhone along side with great movies and shows.
Orangevale, CA
We got food on a 3 hour flight and it tasted pretty good. If that doesn't tell you something I dont know what will. Always use them to fly when available.
Rocky Point, NY
JetBlue  Airways uploaded by Cathy R.
Always fly jet blue! They are family oriented and their costumer service chat is super helpful and fast!JetBlue Airways #motherhood #baby #travel
Kew Gardens, NY
JetBlue  Airways uploaded by Lisa W.
For the routes that my other fave airline doesn’t fly non stop to (most west coast ones), JetBlue is hands down like my homie. Always there when you need em. Casual and cooooool as can possibly be for an airline. They have the best snacks and the best inflight entertainment of anyone! MTV, VH1, Bravo, E! All of my fave channels! I get to watch on board all their flights and free WiFi sometimes even!!! Love Love love them! Choc chip cookies, Doritos, Blue terra chips, I can go on and on why I love this airline. Literally the friendliest staff too. Like everyone from check in, to touch down, they’re the absolute friendliest, kindest in the entire industry! 😍
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a fantastic airline if you want to flight cheap, they are very responsible and take good care of their costumers, always on time, staff is very friendly and the food on the plane is surprisingly good, i will highly recommend flight with them.
Lowell, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
JetBlue is one of my most reliable choices for flights. The service is great from ground to on-plane, flights are comfortable and food/snacks are better than other airlines we’ve traveled with. The seats are cozy and roomy. My bf is a big boy and he says this is his first pick for airlines for comfort. I also like that they still have individual screens for entertainment for passengers. Unless anything changes since my last trip, I think I'm going to continue to book through this airline since it is my favorite airline.
Clayville, NY
I flew Jet Blue for the first time this past holiday and it was AMAZING! Great snack choice, great free tv and more. I can't wait to fly them again soon
Hershey, PA
Jet Blue is our absolute favorite airline. I will always pay more or drive to a further airport to be able to fly Jet Blue.

120 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
DORAL, FL
il y a un an
Emily H. il y a un an
They offer better quality than some airlines, but I’d still rather grab my own food.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
il y a un an
Tam B. il y a un an
I recently flew to New York on Jet Blue. I was amazed at how comfortable the seats were and the amount of leg room we had. Even in economy! More leg room than any other airline I’ve flown. Very congenial crew and attendants. I was very surprised and pleased with my experience. Will definitely fly Jet Blue again!