JetBlue Airways

by JetBlue

#4 in Airlines

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O
Has anyone else had problems with getting a customer service agent on the phone?
Start your review of JetBlue Airways!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have flown with jetblue before, clean plane, great customer service, staff was very welcoming and helpful in the plane.in reviews
It has so much more leg room in Coach compared to any other airline, not to mention that first checked bag is FREE under 50lbs.in reviews
JetBlue is one of my favorite airlines; unfortunately, there aren't any flights to/from the airport that is 5 minutes from my home.in reviews
I love the extra legroom and the prices, but recently they have changed their pricing, are no longer allowing a free checked bag, reducing legroom.in reviews
I think they are the best airline to travel on because not only do they still give free snacks but they also do not charge to check bags. in reviews
Tonisha B.
Far Rockaway, NY
JetBlue  Airways uploaded by Tonisha B.
Great flight Jet Blue. I flew from NYC to Las Vegas … jet blue has the best first class out there so far ….. simply amazed ….. great job jet blue
Alberto O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
JetBlue  Airways uploaded by Alberto O.
Love flying JetBlue it’s my go to whenever flying the only thing I would say about any airline would be to make the on boarding the plane experience easier.
Christina F.
Henderson, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
JetBlue  Airways uploaded by Christina F.
My family recently flew home last minute from a funeral with JetBlue after driving cross country in our car. This was my children's first flights ever and from the moment we were in the terminal, JetBlue staff was FANTASTIC! Dirna ,Layla and AnnMarie made our flight from Fr Lauderdale back home to Vegas memorable! I am a very anxious flyer and their service was hands down the best and exactly what we all needed! We won't be flying with another airline! We really hope to see them again soon!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
JetBlue  Airways uploaded by Mirla G.
JetBlue Airways is a major American low cost airline, and the seventh largest airline in North America by passengers carried. I use to travel 3 times a year, and always use jetBlue Airways, JetBlue offers flights to 90+ destinations with free inflight entertainment, free brand-name snacks and drinks, lots of legroom and award-winning service. JetBlue offers free, high-speed wi-fi at every seat, on every plane, but it never work for me.
Melissa U.
Queens Vlg, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
JetBlue  Airways uploaded by Melissa U.
One of my favorite airlines to fly with! It’s comfy with a lot of entertainment options as well as quality snacks. I love that each chair has a charging port and there’s often multiple variety of movies, tv shows and feee wifi!
Keria F.
Brooklyn, NY
JetBlue  Airways uploaded by Keria F.
5 star service everytime! On time flights with comfortable seats. Great customer service with free WiFi, that gives access to my iPhone along side with great movies and shows.
Eyma  V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
JetBlue  Airways uploaded by Eyma  V.
My experience with JetBlue has always been the best… punctuality on their flights… good service. their prices are cheap I recommend nothing like traveling and feeling safe
Nia O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
JetBlue  Airways uploaded by Nia O.
I like how they have so many flights to choose from. The also are accommodating and leave on time usually. This is a reliable airline!
Amber A.
Orangevale, CA
We got food on a 3 hour flight and it tasted pretty good. If that doesn't tell you something I dont know what will. Always use them to fly when available.
Cathy R.
E Stroudsburg, PA
JetBlue  Airways uploaded by Cathy R.
Always fly jet blue! They are family oriented and their costumer service chat is super helpful and fast!JetBlue Airways #motherhood #baby #travel

123 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dionicio H.
DORAL, FL
il y a 2 ans
Emily H. il y a 2 ans
They offer better quality than some airlines, but I’d still rather grab my own food.
Haley Y.
W Hollywood, CA
il y a 2 ans
Tam B. il y a 2 ans
I recently flew to New York on Jet Blue. I was amazed at how comfortable the seats were and the amount of leg room we had. Even in economy! More leg room than any other airline I’ve flown. Very congenial crew and attendants. I was very surprised and pleased with my experience. Will definitely fly Jet Blue again!