influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Emily  I.
  • I have flown with jetblue before, clean plane, great customer service, staff was very welcoming and helpful in the plane. in 72 reviews.

• Krista V.
  • It has so much more leg room in Coach compared to any other airline, not to mention that first checked bag is FREE under 50lbs. in 60 reviews.

• Natasha M.
  • JetBlue is one of my favorite airlines; unfortunately, there aren't any flights to/from the airport that is 5 minutes from my home. in 53 reviews.

• Meredith P.
  • I love the extra legroom and the prices, but recently they have changed their pricing, are no longer allowing a free checked bag, reducing legroom. in 41 reviews.

• Susie W.
  • I think they are the best airline to travel on because not only do they still give free snacks but they also do not charge to check bags. in 39 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Stephanie  G.

1 influenster found this helpful

Jet blue was the first airline that my son ever flew on when he was young. He was so nervous about his first flight but also excited unfortunately a little too excited he spent the first half of his time on the plane with his face in the bag unfortunately this didand not give a good start to his first flight. The Stewart on our flight that day went out of his way to try and help my little guy by telling him jokes and telling him to sip water and promising him that when the plane finally landed he would give him some extra blue chips!

Christiane C.

1 influenster found this helpful

Jet blue is hands down my favorite airline! Whenever I am travelling within the US or to the Caribbean, I go straight to Jet Blue for flights and vacation packages. They have the best deals on direct flights and I love how their website allows you to find the best price for flexible trips. The airline staff have always been very professional and friendly. They have some of the best inflight entertainment. And all the snacks you can eat. The only problem I have with Jet Blue is that they don't fly internationally.

Denia A.

1 influenster found this helpful

traveling with children is a hassle but JetBlue is by far the best airline when it comes to that... When I was traveling with my 3 months old child on a 4 hours trip, she was getting anxious and uncomfortable and their staff helped me along the way. I can't really say how much I appreciate their help, they went above beyond of what it was expected. Their customer service and flight attendants are the best out there... I always buy my tickets when they make their $49 each way promotions

Pamela S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I just flew this airline for the first time from San Jose, Costa Rica to Newark, NJ (there's a stop at Fort Lauderdale), but the seats were comfortable and free entertainment and decent snacks. They aren't stingy with the snacks either so that was appreciated and the price for the flight was the cheapest I found. The flight attendants are pleasant and I got a free check-in luggage. Jet Blue is a great airline to fly with and recently offering more international flights.

Chelsea L.

1 influenster found this helpful

Jet blue is the only airline I will fly. The customer service is always amazing, the stewardesses are always so sweet and so helpful, they don't charge you to check your first bag. Which is extremely rare these days!! I also like that when they have open first class seats you can pay a small fee sometimes to upgrade that day. I've snagged a couple before for $100 additional charge! So amazing.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Fernando P.
    Fernando P.

I wonder if they ever have special?

16 answersApr 25 - 2015 - 10:06 p.m.
    Amy K.
    Amy K.

I wish Jet Blue would expand the number of cities and/or destinations they service. I had heard that would become a reality in the near future, has anyone heard about their expansion?

7 answersFeb 27 - 2015 - 12:23 a.m.
    Briana H.
    Briana H.

I've heard good things and bad things about this airline, any thoughts?

7 answersAug 17 - 2015 - 7:28 p.m.
    Jennifer R.
    Jennifer R.

is this a good airline to fly? I've heard both yes and no from friends.

5 answersAug 14 - 2015 - 8:23 p.m.
    Brittany S.

Does anyone know if JetBlue extended their in-flight Wi-Fi called "Fly-Fi" on international flights?

2 answersAug 04 - 2015 - 1:26 a.m.
    Brittany S.

Does JetBlue still allow their customers to check-in their first luggage free of charge?

7 answersAug 04 - 2015 - 1:25 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now