JetBlue Airways

based on 1599 reviews

Highlights
Emily  I.
  • I have flown with jetblue before, clean plane, great customer service, staff was very welcoming and helpful in the plane. in 72 reviews.

• Krista V.
  • It has so much more leg room in Coach compared to any other airline, not to mention that first checked bag is FREE under 50lbs. in 60 reviews.

• Natasha M.
  • JetBlue is one of my favorite airlines; unfortunately, there aren't any flights to/from the airport that is 5 minutes from my home. in 53 reviews.

• Meredith P.
  • I love the extra legroom and the prices, but recently they have changed their pricing, are no longer allowing a free checked bag, reducing legroom. in 41 reviews.

• Susie W.
  • I think they are the best airline to travel on because not only do they still give free snacks but they also do not charge to check bags. in 39 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Jillian D.

2 influensters found this helpful

Last week was my first time flying jetblue and it had to be one of the best flights ever. Between the friendly service and the free wifi i barely thought about being 5000 ft in the air. With so many channels and movies to choose from it's hard to get bored. Would def use again

Sangita R.

2 influensters found this helpful

I refuse to fly any other airline but Jet Blue. They have never given me issues unlike other services. The planes are always clean and spacious. Great customer service. They also offer pillows, blankets, and have in flight movies/tv at no extra charge.

Marelyn D.

2 influensters found this helpful

JetBlue is one of my favorite airlines. It's very spacious and clean. I have no complaints about them

Gwen J.

2 influensters found this helpful

Another great airline, with super prices...this is another one we use often. Good service!

Dani H.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love that all flights are direct so no layovers! Staff was great, as was the flight

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Lucia P.
    Lucia P.

Direct Flights unscaled a good choice, which may be for flights of more than 5 hours ??

2 answersMay 07 - 2016 - 6:08 p.m.
    Alexa B.
    Alexa B.

How large is the even more space seating?

3 answersMay 03 - 2016 - 11:16 a.m.
    Andrea B.
    Andrea B.

I heard this company started charging for luggage! Is this true?

6 answersApr 24 - 2016 - 6:55 p.m.
    Amanda L.
    Amanda L.

Where is your favorite place to fly on JetBlue

11 answersApr 15 - 2016 - 3:47 p.m.
    Lauren B.
    Lauren B.

I've always seen terrible reviews about this airline. Has anyone experienced different?

12 answersApr 08 - 2016 - 3:45 p.m.
    Njeri H.
    Njeri H.

Are these planes any good? I've seen Casey Neistat rave about their service. That he likes them more than American Airlines.

5 answersApr 06 - 2016 - 9:01 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now