Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold SuppliesMichael Kors
Jet Set Large Saffiano Leather Crossbody - Black - 32S4GTVC3L-001

Jet Set Large Saffiano Leather Crossbody - Black - 32S4GTVC3L-001

-Dimensions- 9",W x 6",H x 2",D-Adjustable Strap with strap drop of 23",-Zipper Closure

Gender: Female

Color Category: Black

Occasion: Fashion

manufacturer.part.number: 32s4gtvc3l-001

How is this product
Start your review of Jet Set Large Saffiano Leather Crossbody - Black - 32S4GTVC3L-001!
Nafisa K.
Sammamish, WA
Jet Set Large Saffiano Leather Crossbody - Black - 32S4GTVC3L-001 uploaded by Nafisa K.
This is very lightweight, Nylon-type East wast crossbody bag.inside is very small just keep your phone & car keys of course your small valet. Ok no pricey not cheap good value I Love the small bags so I recommend to them who like me the small bags.
Courtnee M.
Austell, GA
Jet Set Large Saffiano Leather Crossbody - Black - 32S4GTVC3L-001 uploaded by Courtnee M.
This is the first bag I toss in my suitcase when I’m going on vacation and staying on a resort. Big enough for a Sony camera, key card, debit card and cell phone and a lipstick! I toss on crossbody and go. Very study. Jet Set Large Saffiano Leather Crossbody - Black - 32S4GTVC3L-001 I got the brown one.
Marlene J.
Los Angeles, CA
Jet Set Large Saffiano Leather Crossbody - Black - 32S4GTVC3L-001 uploaded by Marlene J.
Love this crossbody purse. Its spacious, its divided inside. I take it everywhere, its elegant
Arvika J.
Arlington Hts, IL
Jet Set Large Saffiano Leather Crossbody - Black - 32S4GTVC3L-001 uploaded by Arvika J.
Very cute stylish mini bag. I got lot of compliments from my friends. They love it Jet Set Large Saffiano Leather Crossbody - Black - 32S4GTVC3L-001 I want to buy different color too
Semmi P.
Martinez, GA
Jet Set Large Saffiano Leather Crossbody - Black - 32S4GTVC3L-001 uploaded by Semmi P.
I have the Jet Set Large Saffiano Leather Crossbody - Black - 32S4GTVC3L-001 in the gray color. I love this purse so much! This bag is so cute and is roomy enough to fit lots of things. This bag is affordable. I have had this purse for almost a year and I have not had any problems with rips or any zipper issues. I definitely recommend buying this purse!
Michelle D.
Northglenn, CO
Purchased at: Macy's
I always recommend this bag to friends who want a small crossbody bag. I wear this to every concert, party, show, game I attend and always take it on vacay. I LOVE it. The quality is top notch and it is the perfect size for my phone and everything else!
Andrea V.
Cincinnati, OH
Jet Set Large Saffiano Leather Crossbody - Black - 32S4GTVC3L-001 uploaded by Andrea V.
I LOVE this purse! It is the grey and red one with the city of London on the front of it...I couldn't find my exact one in the searchs..so I just chose the black one. It is the same purse, just different coloring and has London on the front. The detail is so beautiful! And, it cleans nicely. It holds a decent amount of stuff also! And...I paid $78 for it at the outlet! I love it!!!
Lee L.
Palmview, TX
Jet Set Large Saffiano Leather Crossbody - Black - 32S4GTVC3L-001 uploaded by Lee L.
I have one a cross body but mine says mk all over the place and i loved it I’ve had it for awhile and I’m still in love with it ! Lol it never gets out of style also this bad is very easy for a go and come. Loved mine worth every pennny. Jet Set Large Saffiano Leather Crossbody - Black - 32S4GTVC3L-001
Juana G.
Greensboro, NC
I’ve had this bag for over a year and the materials is great. Big enough for my essentials and matches with everything outfit. My to go bag for sure.
Angelica M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Love my black MK crossbody bag. It's the perfect size for a night out when you don't want to be carrying a huge bag around but you still need to pack your essentials. It fits my keys, wallet, lipstick and a few other things. Love the matte black with the gold chain and detail. I've had it for maybe 2 years now and it still looks brand new. Love it.