BY JET-PUFFED #41 in Marshmallows

Great for snacking A fat free food see more...

• Would these work for making s'mores?2 Answers
  • I'm really iffy on trying these. What do they taste like?...1 Answers
Jet-Puffed Swirl Mallows Caramel & Vanilla Marshmallows, 10 oz
  • "I love marshmallows in my baking and even in hot chocolate, and I would defitinley try these marshmallows they sound good " in 1 review
  • "Not really a big fan marshmallows, but i think i would give these a try sometime!" in 1 review
  • "A little strong, but a fun alternative to the plain when making rice krispie treats or smores!" in 1 review
  • "I would not purchase constantly its very sweet but in hot cocoa the taste gets better because you do not add sugar " in 1 review
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I bought a bag of these, trusting in the JetPuffed marshmallow deliciousness I've always experienced. Never again! These are disgusting. I thought maybe it was the food I ate them with the first time, maybe the flavors clashed. No. Every time I tried them, they were simply gross. Never has "artificially flavored" been so apt a description! They take fake and chemically and spoil anything you try to eat with them and are simply unpalatable on their own. I threw out more than half the bag because no one in the house would eat them. I also contacted Kraft Foods and let them know my disappointment. Not worth the money, folks.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
These marshmallows are amazing! The only reason why I did not give them a 4 star is because the flavor is kind of dull from what you would expect! Plus they are not cheap compared to regular marshmallows. I have only ate these once but they are so much better than the regular ones! I ate them just plain straight out of the bag when I first tried them! I would love to try them with a dessert next time!
Debbie K.
Seattle, WA
I like this flavor of marshmallows despite the fact that I usually like differently flavored marshmallows, I usually stick to the originals. But I put these in my warm cup of milk or coffee and it was a great little touch although these are quite hard to find where I live but I would definitely repurchase.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These put a whole new meaning to s'mores! The caramel is very prominent and makes the marshmallow a bit stickier but in a good way. Inexpensive and something different than the classic marshmallow. Awesome on sweet potato pie and my secret ingredient for rice crispy treats!
Jinger R.
Stephens, AR
Everyone has had Rice Crispy Treats, but kick them up a notch and use the Swirl Mallows instead. Everyone will be asking what your secret was to such a delicious and unique change to a classic favorite. Very inexpensive and easy to use. Also fantastic to use the Caramel swirl marshmallows when outdoors or making smore's.
Michaela N.
Schaumburg, IL
These are so gross! I tried them a few times now and i can't get past the weird flavor and this might be ridiculous but it's kind of annoying how they feel almost like, extra sticky. i know it's a marshmellow but when it comes to them maybe we should stick to original. Not worth the extra money
Paige B.
I thought these would be a new fun twist to the good ole s'mores. WRONG. These were not good. They tasted like artificial chemical caramel vanilla. I definitely do not recommend these to purchase. I ended up throwing away the bag. Will not be getting any other flavors.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are so yummy! Not overly sweet and they do not have an overpowering taste. They're great on s'mores or by themselves! Whenever I can find them I make sure to grab a few bags since I have noticed they are pretty hard to find.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love this product! I recently just tried them and I'm in love with them now. They are super adorable and taste amazing. You can put them in hot chocolate or eat them by themselves. I would recommend them to everyone.
Leah C.
W Burlington, IA
My kids absolutely love these flavored marshmallows that have flooded the market. This is one flavor that they really like but their favorite is the pumpkin spiced ones! It gives a different experience when eating by themselves, adding to hot cocoa, or using for baking (or anything else for that matter).
Vane N.
Would these work for making s'mores?
Nikki B.
Leesville, SC
I'm really iffy on trying these. What do they taste like? I've heard different things.