Jet-Puffed StackerMallows Marshmallows

Recipes: Marshmallow Brownies, S'mores Your Way. INGREDIENTS: CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, DEXTROSE, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, WATER, GELATIN, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE (WHIPPING AID), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, BLUE 1.

Are these nice roasted
Ive never seen these before. Are they as good as the original?
How is the product? Good taste?
Start your review of Jet-Puffed StackerMallows Marshmallows!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“i love the square flatness when using them in the house to make smores ...but not so much when it comes to campfire smores . ” in 2 reviews
NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are perfect for s’mores! Fit with everything else when putting this together since everything in square shapes. Only thing is once I do warm up the marshmallow and layer everything this does squeeze out of all of the sides and can be very messy, but honestly I’m okay with it because it’s delicious!
Ishpeming, MI
We thought these would be great for Smores hitt after roasting when you try to squeeze between the crackers to remove from the pocket the WHOLE inside spews out the back... It was hilarious watching a marshmallow give birth to another but not great for kids trying to make smores.
Proctorville, OH
My children and myself love making s’mores over a camp fire in the summer and these make it easier to make because their shape allows it to set right on top of the graham cracker and chocolate bar save a lot of mess I highly recommend to anyone that loves s’mores!
Ridott, IL
I never buy the off brand marshmallows. These are good but sometimes they get sticky no matter how I store them. If they could address that it would be better or maybe offer storage instructions on the packaging.
Highland Hgts, KY
These marshmallows are PERFECT for making smores!!! I usually get these over the regular shaped marshmallows now. They’re just the right shape for stacking on top of a piece of chocolate between some graham crackers
Gonzales, LA
Yum! I only buy these for Rice Crispy treats and they are great! If I were making s’mores they would be perfect!! You can’t improve perfection. The value is good and yes I would recommend!
Lincoln , NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husbands family always say I don’t use enough marshmallows on my sweet potatoes so this year I made sure to buy enough and got the biggest I could find! There was no shortage this year
This is the only brand marshmallows we buy. We recently bought this one for s’mores but didn’t go camping so we used them for hot chocolate instead. Also as an occasional treat.
Commerce, TX
The only brand of marshmallows we buy. Minis for hot cocoa, the stacker mallows for s’mores, the big ones for sweet potato casserole. They’re flavored well and really are a hit. Our favorite fall activity is roasting marshmallows around our firepit so we like to keep these on deck!
Bakersfield, CA
The best brand to use when making S’mores! But I do like and prefer the regular marshmallows. These are to big for a regular size marshmallow and we usually end up cutting it in half so we might as well buy the regular ones to avoid having to cut them
Ask a question to the Influenster community...