BY JET-PUFFED #2 in Marshmallows

Kraft Jet-Puffed StackerMallows Marshmallows.
Jet-puffed stackermallows.
S'mores in seconds!
A fat-free food.

• Ive never seen these before. Are they as good as the orig...2 Answers
  • Are they hard to roast? They're kind of odd shaped 6 Answers
  • Omg these are flat?3 Answers
Jet-Puffed StackerMallows Marshmallows
  • "i love the square flatness when using them in the house to make smores ...but not so much when it comes to campfire smores . " in 2 reviews
Lizzi K.
Mogadore, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used these a few days ago with my best friends at a bonfire we had together and they were PERFECT for making s’mores. They sit great on the graham crackers and smash well by the graham crackers. You know those perfect s’mores on tv? You can get that with these marshmallows. They taste just like regular marshmallows. The only difference is the shape so i would definitely recommend these for s’mores or when you want them to melt on something like sweet potato pie.
Chelsea G.
These marshmallows are so awesome! I love that they’re a little bit flat so that you can make the perfect s’mores with them. They taste great but are sometimes hard to find in the store. I would definitely buy these again for the next time I go camping or have a bonfire party.
courtney L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I thought these were the coolest thing ever when I first got them. My family loves s'mores in the summer but after trying to roast them this year I changed my mind. They are awful for smores. They can't cook evenly worth a darn! You burn the outside and the middle is still super cold. Such a bummer. The only time I like them is if I need them in a recipe. They're decent for cooking or melting.
Brittney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect Marshmallows for making smores! They cover the whole cracker instead of just the middle. I love making Smores durning the fall time. And I've tired alot of different thing to try to make the best Smores and these are perfect. And there also the perfect snack.
Marissa R.
I really like these. It's sort of funny to say I have a preference in marshmallow, but whenever I'm making smores I'll go for these because they're the perfect size and shape to fit between graham crackers! They're such a good idea!
Kylee D.
Midvale, UT
I love these! They're perfect for s'mores, whether you're making them in the microwave or roasting them over a campfire. They don't get too puffy and smoosh out everywhere like the big ones. They're the perfect shape and size, and they taste just as delicious! These were an awesome idea!
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
Excellent for making microwave smores! Regular Smores however take some finesse to be sure you get nice even toasting. All in all I feel these definitely give you the best ratio for your Smores.

As an added use, I buy these in winter when I have a sore throat. They work just as good as the normal marshmallows but don't make me look like a chipmunk.
Saundra A.
I tried is not very impressed with them I just don't think that they are good for roasting over a fire for s'mores they're a little too small but if you're doing s'mores in the microwave they work very well
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
We absolutely always have some marshmallows in our home. We use that stuff up so quickly especially during summer nights camping or around our outside fireplaceZ makes for great s'mores and so worth the buy
Amy K.
Longview
These taste like any other marshmallow but here's the problem- when I make s'more I was the super messy, warm, gooey marshmallow that seeps out the sides. I like my marshmallow to be lightly toasted with a nice crisp but that's nearly impossible with these.. while they fit perfectly on a s'mores, it's nearly impossible to toast one.
Brigette T.
Los Angeles, CA
What's your favorite way to use marshmallows?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite desert to use these marshmallows in?
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you eat your marshmallows?
allison j.
Frisco, TX
What is your favorite flavor of marshmallow? (rainbow, chocolate, regular...etc) :)
Sarah K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you think these are the best for rice Krispy treats?