Jet-Puffed Regular Everyday Marshmallows

Recipes: Kellogg's(R) Rice Krispies(R) Treats(TM), Classic S'mores. INGREDIENTS: CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, DEXTROSE, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF GELATIN, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE (WHIPPING AID), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, BLUE 1.

Do you feel you me stomach strange after eat that ?
Are these any good?
Who doesn’t like the taste of this? I dont like it , i love it.
Start your review of Jet-Puffed Regular Everyday Marshmallows!
Minneapolis, MN
The great outdoors, a bonfire, Graham crackers, Hershey's chocolate bars or reese's pb cups, and JetPuf marshmallows, make for the perfect ingredients and environment for a delicious S'more. My parents bought a luxury rv a few years ago and we love the memories were building as we camp out each year. The s'mores add that fun element to our evenings spent bundled up, listening to the sounds of crickets and guitar chords, cuddles up under the stars.
Hemet, CA
These are such a classic...I don't know many people who don't love marshmallows and a bag kn the house is kind of necessary! Thanksgiving and Christmas time you'll use them with yams and possibly with baking (hello fudge!) , craving hot chocolate? Have to add a few. Then of course there are smores... where would they be without that gooey messy goodness! Need a sugar fix, marshmallows definitely work.
Fountain, CO
Jet-Puffed marshmallows are my family's absolute favorite.  They have been around for so long and they're a brand you know you can trust their consistency and quality of marshmallows. My kids love marshmallows both plain and in some of mommy's recipes (they're an integral part of holiday baking in our home).
New Orleans, LA
Jet puffed marshmallows are a classic. Tried and true! These are some of the products I grew up with and used as a kid. My mom would buy rice Krispy cereal and then these marshmallows to make homemade treats. I’d love sneaking marshmallows out of the bag before she mixed it all together. They make perfect size one for s’mores too.
snellville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love making marshmallow treats. I use to buy the GV value one because I was cheap and didn't think there would be much difference but Oh my I was wrong. I'll pick Jet-Puffed over GV any day. It's just so much tastier and fluffy. I recently tried the strawberry flavored one on marshmallow treats and they came out soo good.
Champaign, IL
Jet-Puffed is the only brand of marshmallows I really know, but I'm not mad about it. These have a consistent flavor and are great especially in the summer when I make s'mores. Besides from s'mores, I also use these when I make rice krispy treats and they would not taste the same had I not used jet-puffed brand.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
What's not to love about these soft fluffy treats? It's definitely one of my childhood favorites and I have passed it down to my kids. Our desserts arent complete without Marshmallows. I've tried other store brands once to save so change, and the taste and consistency of those marshmallows didn't compare.
Pt Charlotte, FL
The only marshmallow I buy! Jet-Puffed is always fresh never stale very affordable. And boy do they make yummy rice Krispy treats, which I love!! Honestly they have a great flavor, I could just eat them out of the bag..lol If you don't buy (which I think everyone does) make sure you do!
I love these marshmallows! We use them for baking and whenever we might need them for hot chocolate and have never had any issues. These are also great if you have a dog and need a way for them to take pills - squish the pill between a couple of marshmallows and you’re good to go.
Jet puffed marshmallows are the marshmallows that we usually buy for our rice crispy treats as well as for making dipped marshmallows. You take your marshmallow melt some chocolate dip in the chocolate and then roll it and peanuts Jimmy’s gram cracker crumbs etc. and you have a little grab and go snacks. Also the jet puffed marshmallows are perfect for roasting over a fire.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Philadelphia, PA
2 years ago
Jeannine L. • 2 years ago
My favorites are the Minis and the Jumbos! Cant get enough!