BY JET-PUFFED

America's favorite marshmallow see more...

Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like these for straight-out-of-the-bag eating but they're also great in hot cocoa. They melt and get foamy and add a nice extra chocolate kick. I also like roasting these, though I've never actually tried them on a s'more. Roasting makes them hot and a little crispy while the inside is gooey chocolate and they're just great.
Steffany V.
Doral, FL
As a kid, I always wanted the ability to buy Lucky Charms without the cereal. Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits are just that. They're perfect for my hot chocolate and taste exactly like the marshmallows in your favorite cereal. They are much much cheaper at Target than this listing though.
Taylor B.
Portland , OR
I personally like the regular version of marshmallows. The chocolate ones are okay but nothing spectacular. I only eat them if that's the only marshmallows that are available. I'm definitely a chocolate person but I don't enjoy these like I thought I would.
Kathrynn T.
San Jose, CA
So good and yummy for my hot chocolate and s'mores. the texture is so light and fluffy. jet-puffed is the softest marshmallow brands I've ever ate and i just buy it ate my nearest drugstore like target, walmart, etc. and i would recommend this to anyone.
Christine C.
Brandywine
To be honest I really don't like chocolate but I but this for my children when we make s'mores. They're affordable and that's why I use them. I love Kraft products and when they're on sale I always buy them to keep them on tap for hot coca and more.
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love love love marshmallows. And Jet Puffed is getting it right by trying different and seasonal flavors. Every time a new flavor comes out I have to try it. I haven't loved every flavor, but the chocolates ones are really good. I will try every flavor they put out!
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
When my local grocery store had these I would always buy these in order to make Rice Krispies and they are so good and are affordable. I would definitely recommend because they taste good and I love them so much.
Sydney Y.
These marshmallows are perfect! They give a lil extra something to your s'mores. They are very tasty to eat just as a snack as well! Now that summer is here, these are perfect for a backyard bash! I love these!
Melissa D.
These make AMAZING s'mores if you're a chocoholic like me! I don't find them very often in the grocery store so when I do I have to buy multiple bags, wish they were more common!
Alyssa C.
Plainfield, IL
I love these for my hot chocolate! If you are a chocolatey kind of person, add these to your hot coco during the cold months for some extra chocolate! Since these are more "name brand" they are a bit more expensive than a store brand, however I love them!