Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows

Perfect in a steaming cup of cocoa, as a topping on a holiday sweet potato casserole or in your favorite baking recipes, Jet-Puffed Marshmallows are the lightest, fluffiest way to make a moment special.

Doo these melt easily? I want to use them for rice crispys!!
How messy is it melting these than purchasing it melted already?
What do you combine with your Jet-puffed? [product:kraft-jet-puffed-marshmallows-mini]
Start your review of Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows!
Angela J.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows uploaded by Angela J.
These are great in my rice crispy treat mummies that I make around Halloween or the rice crispy eggs that I make at Easter. The kids think they are a big hit. But, I love them on my S’mores Brownies. Too yummy to pass up. Jet-Puffed StackerMallows Marshmallows, 8 oz Bag
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows uploaded by Elizabeth K.
Purchased at: Kroger
Absolutely delicious! I love these in my hot chocolate, my candied yams or just by themselves! They are the best thing ever.
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hot cocoa, rice krispy treats, s’more treats! We love jet puffed mini marshmallows!!!!
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved marshmallow are my favorite candies and marshmallows amazing product amazing amazing
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I just love these tiny marshmallows! They are so soft and delicious! They are the perfect topping for a nice cup of hot chocolate! I’ve also used these in many of my dessert recipes. Highly recommend! #followforfollow Jet-Puffed StackerMallows Marshmallows, 8 oz Bag #foodie
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,276 reviews
Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows uploaded by Cassandra T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for making hot chocolate if you love lots of marshmallows like myself. Great mini marshmallows!
Amber G.
Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows uploaded by Amber G.
Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows uploaded by Amber G.
I used these marshmallows to make a marshmallow fondant with food coloring. The result came out ok but there were some cracks for me letting the fondant dry too soon. This made it really easy to work with than other methods of making fondant.
brittany M.
Lebanon, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are great tasting. Good price point. Great to just snack on or add to hot chocolate. Also good to make rice crispy treats
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
I love these marshmallows so much there's so many things that you can do with them. from s'mores at camp fires on summer and fall nights, to a quick snack when you want something sweet this is a fantastic product that is affordable and delicious. I highly recommend this brand to all marshmallow lovers in my family will continue to purchase this in the future.
Lorrie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
LOVE ❤️ ❤️ I can snack on these straight from the bag, roast over a campfire or like my kids like to do..put it on a fork and toast it with a lighter. Of course hands down, my top recipe will forever be making Rice Krispie treats using Kellogg's, Rice Krispies Breakfast Cereal, Original 24 Oz (Pack of 3)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alicia A.
Xalapa
il y a 4 ans
Scarlett H. il y a 4 ans
I put it on bread with peanut butter. Maybe some granola and honey if I'm feeling super extra bougie