Jet-Puffed Marshmallows

Recipes: Kellogg's(R) Rice Krispies(R) Treats(TM), Classic S'mores.

[product:jet-puffed-regular-everyday-marshmallows]. I have the most delicious cake/pie recipe!!! It’s AH-FREAKIN-MAZING!!! It’s called “MILLIONAIRE MARSHMALLOW FLUFF CAKE” has anyone else here tried/made one? They are simple easy to make!!!
Do you feel you me stomach strange after eat that ?
Are these any good?
Start your review of Jet-Puffed Marshmallows!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Jet-Puffed Marshmallows uploaded by Jamie J.
Our family loves big fat squishy gooey tasty roasted marshmallows. Either in a s’more or just plain by itself. So good. And even a fun game with them stuffing as many as you can in your mouth and say chubby bunny🤣🤣. A summer staple in our home for our many days cooking on the grill. Been eating them since I was a kid and still love them.
Stella Z.
Paris, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Jet-Puffed Marshmallows uploaded by Stella Z.
Warm calm evening, campfire, s’mores and the one you love next to you. What can be better? Well... May be being on some beautiful islands would))
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Jet-Puffed Marshmallows uploaded by Jessica H.
Jet puffed marshmallows are my go to campfire snack. My family spends many nights around the fire pit and there’s never a night that these aren’t a part of it.
Emi B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jet-Puffed Marshmallows uploaded by Emi B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Delicious amazing product. The possibilities are endless that you can do with jet puffed marshmallows. The best of the best yum
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Jet-Puffed Marshmallows uploaded by Kristina M.
Purchased at: Target
I typically but these to use in hot cocoa and during the holidays for different desserts. The price is very reasonable. There are different Christmas decorations and dessert that I use these to make. In the summer we make smores. I definitely tell ne friemds Jet-Puffed S'more Mallows Marshmallows
Brandy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Jet-Puffed Marshmallows uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Jet-Puffed are my go to marshmallows for s'mores. They are great for rice krispies treats too. They are always fresh and delicious. They are very affordable and are readily available at most stores. I will definitely purchase them again. Good stuff. Jet-Puffed Marshmallows
Heather F.
Fillmore, CA
Jet-Puffed Marshmallows uploaded by Heather F.
Purchased at: Target
I love how fluffy and yummy these marshmallows taste. The price is awesome and you can make s’mores with them, rice crispy treats and so many more things with marshmallows!!! I love this brand because they sell all sorts of size marshmallows!!
Jaime F.
Texas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,271 reviews
This is a staple in our kitchen. From various recipes to topping hot chocolate, marshmallows have a lot of versatility.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Taste great! The price is reasonable. Great on s’mores or straight out of the bag. I would recommend this product to others.
Michelle G.
1,000 reviews
Jet-Puffed Marshmallows uploaded by Michelle G.
Purchased at: Target
Jet puffed marshmallows are the best for campfires, to put on top of sweet potatoes for the holidays, or just to munch on!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rhonda R.
Nashville, GA
il y a un an
Jet-Puffed Marshmallows. I have the most delicious cake/pie recipe!!! It’s AH-FREAKIN-MAZING!!! It’s called “MILLIONAIRE MARSHMALLOW FLUFF CAKE” has anyone else here tried/made one? They are simple easy to make!!!
Donna S. il y a un an
I will also look for the recipe! 😇
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 4 ans
Donna S. il y a un an
Anyone of them that I can get my hands on! We also make bunnies out of the small pastel marshmallows also using the regular size.