Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme

Recipe: Fantasy Fudge.

Do they make this in different flavors?
Is this as good as the original puffs ?
Where can this be bought to? Just at a regular grocery store? I see a lot of recipes call for this but I don't think I've seen it around
Start your review of Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme and 1 block of KRAFT PHILADELPHIA CREAM CHEESE BRICK ORIGINAL 8 OZ PACK OF 4 softened and mixed together makes the perfect fruit dip for any dinner party or gathering. I’ve made this many times and everyone loves it. Completely meets my expectations and I will most certainly purchase again and continue serving it up.
Elizabeth M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme uploaded by Elizabeth M.
I love jet-puffed marshmallow cream I take peanut butter and jet-puffed marshmallow cream and make a sandwich with it makes a delicious snack I use it to make my fudge and sweet potato soufflé I make a icing with it to go on my coconut cake
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme uploaded by Danielle N.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This stuff is so yummy! I have mine with unsalted pretzels to give a little bit of flavor as a snack. You can also eat with fresh fruit to add more flavor! I don’t eat this everyday but it’s pretty good when you want to cure a sweet tooth craving. It’s light and fluffy but very sweet!💕
Em's G.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Oh man! Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme and peanut butter sandwiches are delicious. If you have not tried it, you are in for a serious addiction. Even, with Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread - 13oz, JIF Peanut Butter , and Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme 7 oz makes a heck of dessert. Worth every penny for a good party dessert.
Melissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
This jet puffed marshmallow taste very good it goes perfectly with s’mores and less messy than burning the marshmallow
Suzanne F.
Saint Helens, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This stuff is sooo good!!! We mix this with whipped cream cheese and it makes the best fruit dip ever!! You cant go wrong with this stuff! The price isn’t bad at all! We will always make our fruit dip with this!!! Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I enjoy Jet-puffed marshmallow crepe I enjoyed it on ice cream and also on a peanut butter sandwich
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,205 reviews
What’s better than a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? A jet puffed marshmallow cream and peanut butter sandwich! I also make fudge, both peanut butter and milk chocolate out of this wonderful jar! Before they Ever had smooth marshmallow ice cream topping, are used to make my own with this jar and some water!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme is a delicious Perfection for Rice Krispies, to make smores. the texture is amazing and tastes, I would also recommend this brand.
Natalie K.
Phoenix , AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
🍓My mom taught me a recipe with this when I was young. I'm sure it's well known, but in case you're not aware of it here, it is. All I do is mix a 7oz jar of this with a packet of cream cheese. I use the cream cheese that comes in a foil wrapper, not the kind that comes in a tub. You want to use almost equal parts of each, but I usually defer to my liking. It tastes amazing, and it's my favorite thing for dipping strawberries. It is a very easy, quick and delicious dip to bring to parties in particular because adults and children love it.🍓