Jet Puffed Kraft Jet-Puffed Fun Mallows Fruit Flavors 10.5 Ounce (Pack of 3)

Why haven't I seen these flavored marshmallows before? They sound good
Start your review of Jet Puffed Kraft Jet-Puffed Fun Mallows Fruit Flavors 10.5 Ounce (Pack of 3)!
How would you rate this product?
Louisville , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Jet Puffed Kraft Jet-Puffed Fun Mallows Fruit Flavors 10.5 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Elizabeth C.
These were abysmal to say the least. I was making a fruit salad or ambrosia if you live in the south (fruit mixed with whipped cream and marshmallows and if youre me vanilla pudding mix for added flavor.). It was Thanksgiving day or the day before and so of course my local Meijer was sold out of the original flavor in mini size (because of all of the southern sweet yams), except for the bigger ones and that would have been weird. Although looking back using them would have been better than using these. So i was asked to bring my famous ambrosia and it was my fault for waiting until last minute i know but as yoy can see i was forced to get these since it was the only mini marshmallows they had. Plus fruit flavored marshmallows in a fruit ambrosia sounded kind of right. The first bite was bad but the second bite was worse. The red one in the first bit wasnt great but the green lime in the second bite was so sour it could have stung me. All of these tasted like sour sweet tarts and unless you were eating these alone by the handful i just cant for the life of me imagine what they are good for or would be good in. They are so strong everyone, including me, hated my ambrosia and threw it away. I actually gagged a little too. It was horrendous. They taste horrible BUT they had the normal texture and fluffiness and the packaging was the same as the original. The only difference was the disgusting flavor. Otherwise they were great. I totally and unequivocally dont recommend these and dislike them beyond belief. So just thought i would warn you.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Menlo Park, CA
THESE ARE THE BOMB DOT COM. I am not even embarrassed about how hyped I am about MARSHMALLOWS but they have the best consistency in the world. Soften and melt beautifully when you put them into a hot beverage, and are lil tasty pillows if you want to eat them by themselves.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Romeoville, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love eating these from time to time. They bring me back to being a little kid. Sometimes I buy them as a little snack for my lunches. The flavors are interesting. You have orange, lime, strawberry, and lemon. They’re not too powerful of flavors but also not spot on. They’re so good and at a great price.
Syracuse, NY
Such a nostalgic treat for me. I remember snacking on these as a kid, but they're a little too sweet for me now. They do have a soft fruity flavor, perfect for topping on ice cream, or something different in a rice crispy treat. Definitely fun for kids, if you're a babysitter or nanny!
Vegetarian
I love that I can buy a bag of these flavored marshmallows and my kids eat them as a snack. They think it’s a great treat and you can get a pretty large bag for pretty cheap. This is also what we like to use in a fruit salad! I would recommend these for sure
Flint, MI
These just take me back to my childhood. My grandma always made a fruit salad with these in it. They gave it an extra texture, different from the fruit. I'm not crazy about them on their own but I'm just not one of those people that can smack on marshmallows. They have to go with something. But they are good and affordable.
Wilmington, NC
These make super yummy rice krispie treats! I'm all for traditional vanilla, but the slightly fruity flavor in these adds a little something extra. And the colors are perfect for mixing in at the end for a bit of chunky rainbow marshmallow deliciousness. When I was a kid, my mom bought rice krispies with fruity marshmallows in them. I still remember the taste. That was a very rare treat and to this day, these just taste special to me.
Vegetarian, Dairy Free
I use these fun marshmallows in a super easy and fast no cook dessert, A tub of whip cream any flavor of jello, I like lime, a can of pineapple chunks and mini marshmallows flavored or plain..drain pineapples fold in dry jello into whip cream then pineapple and marshmallows chill and eat..yummy
Low Carb
Catawissa, MO
Probably one of my most favorite foods ever. I have probably bought 500+ bags. My gma used to buy them for me every Sunday so it’s also very nostalgic. I could eat an entire bag in one day!
These are absolutely delicious. Warning: they are really addictive!! What a fun twist on regular marshmallows! Easy to find in stores and not too expensive (but worth every penny!!)