BY JET-PUFFED #42 in Marshmallows

• Why haven't I seen these flavored marshmallows before? They sound good3 Answers
Justine K.
Justine K.
Cantonment, FL
My children love to eat the mini Kraft jet-puffed marshmallows as a snack. They are very affordable, so we like to try a variety of flavors. The fruit flavors really do taste like fruit. Several times a week they eat them from a bowl or snack baggy with lunch or after school. They are sweet, but not overly. Also, I like that they are fat free.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
Foodie Expert
Mmmm marshmallows. You can't go wrong with marshmallows, especially by Jet Puffed. I've gotten the regular kind from Jet Puffed ever since I was a child. Making s'mores and homemade Rice Krispie treats... Ahh the memories. Fruit flavored marshmallows sound interesting. I'll definitely have to give them a try.
Elise H.
Elise H.
Foodie Expert
I love the flavored marshmallows both on their own out of the bag or in Jell-O salads. They were also the perfect potty training treats, no fat don't get stuck in teeth. Jet puffed seem to last significantly much longer than the store brands without getting hard or turning into one giant clump.
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
Foodie Expert
I haven't eaten these in years! I remember them being super sugary - over the top almost. The fruit flavors aren't obvious, and you wouldn't know anything's different unless you saw the packaging. They're pretty much the same as regular marshmallows, just a slightly different taste.
Renee C.
Renee C.
How can you go wrong with Jet Puffed Fun Marshmallows. They are delicious and can be used for many different things. The fruit flavored ones are good but so are the white plain ones. I think these marshmallows will last forever. They may not be the healthiest but they are good.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
I did not like these flavors. They were weak and unidentifiable. However, the colors were fun and bright. There was a slight chalky texture that I did not like. I would not buy these again. I never had fruit flavored marshmallows before so I don't have anything to compete to.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Foodie Expert
Of all the different flavored marshmallows out there I still love these fruity Jet Pupped Fun Mallows the best! I love to eat them as is. They have an awesome marshmallow fluff and texture with just enough fruity flavor. The mini size of them make them perfectly popable!
Taegan S.
Taegan S.
I really like plain marshmallows, but I thought I'd give these a go. I didn't like them at all, but my brother loved them. The texture is exactly the same as the original, it was just the flavor that threw me off. I'd try these if you like fruity candy.
Niki N.
Niki N.
I still love eating these now. Maybe not perfect for your hot cocoa, but they're tasty to just pop in your mouth and go. They're squishy and fruit, and it's perfect if you want to make a rice crispy treat with a twist. Try it! It's a delicious twist.
Sharon  E.
Sharon E.
When mixed with fruit and cool whip this taste delicious also put it in fridge it taste better cold I always get this type of marshmallows, we usually have this during the holidays and for special events or occasions.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Foodie Expert
Why haven't I seen these flavored marshmallows before? They sound good