BY JET-PUFFED #84 in Marshmallows

Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
These watermelon marshmallows are a great sweet treat to share with friends and family who can appreciate a good marshmallow. They have a unique flavor to them and although the flavor is distinctly artificial it's very tasty. It's also a fairly in expensive purchase.
Kelia P.
Panama City, Fl
I saw these on the shelf and had to try them! Watermelon AND marshmallows?! No way!! But they were amazing! They are like a watermelon jolly rancher in a marshmallow. Just enough flavor but not too much!
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
These marshmallows have excellent size. They are soft and fluffy and perfectly chewy without being sticky. The flavor is a little too artificial for my taste but my children really enjoyed them. Might by them again
Kaitlyn J.
Cuddebackville, NY
My kids love them! I love anything watermelon, but everything else is usually sour. These are sweet, fluffy and awesome!
courtney l.
One of the best sweet treats I've ever tried! Have loads of flavor in them and just enough sweetness my son also lives them although I don't buy them often.