Jet-Puffed Jumbo Red Velvet Cupcake Marshmallows 20 oz. Bag uploaded by Faith D.

BY JET-PUFFED #65 in Marshmallows

Kristina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I wanted to love these, but we didn't taste much about them that was red velvety. i bought two bags when i saw them, and the plain leftover ones got ued before the second bag of these. you can taste something thats different about them, meaning, they don't just taste like plain marshmallows, but its a flavor you cant quite place, you wouldn't guess red velvet unless someone told you thats the flavor they are. bummer.
Shawnna R.
Great for making s'mores, great for camping, great roasted, or just plain eating them,
they are good by themselves, covered in chocolate, with or without grahmcrackers, you can but them for a couple of dollars,
hard to get out of clothes and hair though.
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
My daughters love marshmallows! I specifically love this Jet-puffed because I feel other brands don't taste as well, or they have a weird texture to them. These aren't too bad for the price. I would definitely repurchase again!
ana o.
The bags were crushed. Some of the marshmallows looked damp and melted (even though it's the middle of winter). They were all smashed together and were impossible to separate without ruining the mallow. They don't taste like red velvet or look like cupcakes so don't waste your money on them.
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA
I recently did a YouTube video called Chubby bunny where you stuff marshmallows in your mouth and say chubby bunny. I chose to use these in the challenge. They actually tasted pretry good. They smell very nice as well. My children have fallen in love with these as well. The color is inviting and they are shaped like little cupcakes.
Dominique M.
['Des Plaines', 'IL'], IL
These marshmallows taste like sheer heaven. They are affordable and just great to have in the house when you get those munchies. The few dollars you spend are worth it for the amazing flavor. I wish I could always have these. I definitely recommend!
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
I have used these in the past to top my red velvet cupcakes. While they are delicious, I prefer the origianal flavor. The red velvet flavor just tastes too commercial for me. It didnt pair well with what i was trying to accomplish
Cassandra Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Picked these up since red velvet is my favorite flavor of basically anything sweet. They're not exactly red velvet tasting, but they're still good and definitely different from regular marshmallows. Them being huge is pretty cool too.
Crystal R.
Jonesboro, AR
I love anything to do with Red Velvet and these were so very tasty!!! There is a good quality of them and the price isn't bad at all!!! They have a wonderful flavor! I highly recommend anyone trying these that is if you like marshmallows and if you love red velvet!
Angelyn C.
I love to use these giant marshmallows to make chocolate covered marshmallow pops. They also provide a bit of whimsy for your chocolate fountains. Their shear size makes them fun and decedent.
Victoria F.