Jet-Puffed Jumbo Mallows Marshmallows

Fun Uses! Sweet'n Salty Pop, Jumbomallows Surprise, Granola Sandwich, Jumbomallows Coins, S'more "Fun-due," Thanksgiving Any Day. Recipe: My Own Marshmallow Treat! INGREDIENTS: CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, DEXTROSE, WATER, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, GELATIN, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE (WHIPPING AID), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, BLUE 1.

Jet-Puffed Jumbo Mallows Marshmallows ? you think that this product is good for use in children's parties to make desserts of different models ??
Has anyone else placed one gigantic marshmallow on top of the cocoa you serve for christmas and watched the wonder and confusion that crosses the faces of others at the sight of it?
In the need to find a good pack of Marshmallows for my moms sweet potatoes are these a good investment for thanksgiving?
Start your review of Jet-Puffed Jumbo Mallows Marshmallows!
DIANA
These are perfect for those cold nights by the fire when you want to make s'mores. They are the perfect size to get the jobs done. My nieces love just eating them by themselves. I always have theses in my house in the winter. You can also use them in your hot chocolate!
No Special Diet
415 Old Seneca Rd.
These make the best s'mores and makes every gooey and melted with chocolate because they are so big. I think they have great flavor to them. There no need for improvement on the product. We get these from summer into fall to do bonfires and camping. Highly recommend.
sacramento, ca
Grab a bag or two and hit the campfire to roast perfect marshmallows for your s’mores! Jumbo size is perfect to skewer and cook just the way you like whether that is golden brown or burnt the sugary taste will melt in your mouth
Paleo, Low Carb
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are fun for cook outs with fires and s’mores. The jumbo ones stay better on the sticks and are good eaten alone. My daughter likes to put one large one into her mug for hot chocolate. Definitely recommend
Organic
staten island
These jet-puffed jumbo mallows marshmallows are a must have for s’mores. They are the perfect size to make sure you get marshmallow in every bite. We use these every time we make s’mores are so worth buying!
Vegetarian, Organic
Yuma, AZ
Tasty and overall delicious taste. They are great for a campfire or just in general to have around. They are affordable and you get a good amount for the price. I would recommend for others to try!
Portales, NM
Jet-Puffed Jumbo Mallows Marshmallows uploaded by Brittany R.
My kids love her puffed marshmallows. These jumbo size and perfect for s’mores and the minis are amazing to make treats for the kids. We love them and the kids are always so excited to make treats with them.
No Special Diet
The name says it all...these are massive! They are still sweet and flavourful like the smaller ones only much bigger 😃 I love using these for s’mores to add that extra goodness!
Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Great for camping or just eating! Love the campfire tradition of making s’mores until they get all melts and stick them on the chocolate bar that melts from the heat!
Jet-Puffed Marshmallows ARE s’mores! The jumbo marshmallows are perfect size for a graham cracker. Quite often though I roast them black and eat them gooey right off the stick!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oxford, WI
8 months ago
Lisa M. • 21 days ago
I think if you melt them down, they work fine. Or just stuff into the mouth... ha